Page 3 of 106 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Marathon Smallville every 3 years Crew
    Would do unspeakable things to Nina Dobrev, Kristen Kreuk, Laura Vandervoort, Candice Accola, Danielle Campbell & Lights Crew
    The Foo Fighters are GOAT Crew
    Making Green Pieces Of Paper Playing Drums In A Country Cover Band Crew
    Wrestling Was Awesome 96-03 Crew
    Isabel - Best Dog for 10 years - 2004-07/03/14 Miss You

babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LionsBrah View Post
    never said i played alot or was good just a few a week..turned 5 into 15 on a sunday only nothing big

as for def i went KC for next week but ill prob change my entry a few times before sunday
    yeah I set 3 lineups and I guarantee I'll change them each 20 times before they are locked, tinkering like a bitch
    Houston Texans-Houston Rockets-Houston Astros

Harden is the goat, no denying it crew

Fantasy Football Addict Impurityz's Avatar
    Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so far

CPA

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Going to make 6 posts to put my thoughts out there about who to pickup for week 5.

QB's

Cheap QB's that might be good.

**Thursday Leagues Only*** - Brian Hoyer - Love this kid, they got rid of Trent Richardson so their running game is stale, Buffalo sucks, and he's only $6,100 opening up tons of opportunities to build a solid roster. I'm probably starting him in every thursday-included league I play in.

Terell Pyror - Basically your cheapest "startable" QB for only 6,600 he frees up alot of cap space for bigger playmakers elsewhere, also he is up against the Chargers D which isnt exactly spectacular and he likes to use his legs alot so he will get some extra points there. He might be worth looking at.

Sam Bradford - After getting blownout im sure he's pissed and now he's up against the Jags so if he was ever going to put up a decent return this would be the week and he's only 6,800 so once again, frees up space for bigger playmakers elsewhere

Mid-Tier QB's

Philip Rivers - Probably my favorite pick at the moment, 7,400 makes him not too expensive to break your other positions and he is up against Oakland.

Mid-to-top tier QB's

Tony Romo - 8,200 and going up against Denver, if Denver plays the way they have been they will be racking up points fast which means Dallas will abandon the run and you can expect Romo to start going to the air...alot...seems like a good pick this week.

Matthew Stafford - This is about as high as I could ever see myself spending on a QB at 8,500. Going up against Green Bay which is really good for him because 1) they have a porous secondary that tends to get torched and 2) just like Tony Romo you know GB is going to put points on the board and this game looks like its going to be a shootout.

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Running Backs for Week 5

Bargain Bin

Eddie Lacy - He's been injured but he should be coming back this week, if you spend heavy in other positions and need a cheap filler Lacy might be a good choice. He is only 6,000 making him my cheapest "startable" RB. Keep an eye on his status leading up to the game but if the Detroit game gets ugly then expect to see him doing alot of grinding it out.

Frank Gore - At 6,900 he's pretty much the cheapest RB you can afford to start outside of Lacy. Houston hasn't been playing well against the run ranking in the bottom third of the league. 49ers like to lean on the run game and got back to basics last week so expect more of the same this week.

Mid-Levels

Chris Johnson - This guy frustrates me to no end in Fantasy but this is the first time Im seriously contemplating starting him. 7,000 so he is in the middle of the pack as far as cost goes but his starting QB is injured which usually means more leaning on the run game, to top that off they are up against Chiefs who are 24th in the league against the run. The only concern is that if the Chiefs get out to a huge lead they might abandon the run.

Ray Rice - Not sure about this one but he's only 7.600 this week which makes him alot cheaper than he normally is. Up against the Dolphins who just got gashed by Sproles and arent very good against the run, Ray Rice is a top receiving RB so wouldn't be surprised to see him have a good night.

Top-Tiers

Lesean McCoy - I almost feel like McCoy is a must start this week. Dude is a monster, he's 8,800 making him the 2nd most expensive RB right now but let us be reality, the Giants are sucking right now and I expect him to have a good night against them.

Matt Forte - 8,600 and going up the saints who in general are pretty beat up in their front 7 and are getting gashed by the run quite a bit. He's a solid pick.

Marshawn Lynch - 8,600 but he's up against Indy. I'm not thinking this game will be a blowout which means they will want to pound the rock and Indy hasnt been stellar against the run.

J Charles goes without saying but he's 9,300 and I hate spending that much on any single player.

Wide Receivers up to $7,500

Gonna just talk about bargain WR's because once you get into the super ballin WR's its not hard to figure out who to start, personally I think the most value for players is found at the WR spot so this is where I like to keep it cheap and find players that will get you points without breaking the bank

Tavon Austin
    Kenbrel Thompkins
    James Jones
    Erick Decker
    Desean Jackson
    Danny Amendola
    Victor Cruz

Bargain Bin:

Tavon Austin - Cheapest startable receiver in my book at 5,200. He's good for at least 8 targets this week and its against Jaxsonville so I can easily see him having his coming out party in this game.

Kenbrel Thompkins - Quickly becoming Tom Brady's deep threat and one of his favorite targets. 5,900 makes him cheap as dirt, the only concern is if Amendola comes back how that will effect his targets but in general he seems like a great start for the cash-strapped.

Mid-Tier

James Jones and Eric Decker are both kind of in the same position at 6,300 and 6,500. They are relatively cheap and they are both in games that could easily become shootouts with QB's who like to air it out. The only problem is those QB's have a ton of targets so you never know if this is the night they get ignored or not but in general they are getting a consistent number of targets.

Top-Tier

Desean Jackson - 7,000 for him which seems cheap for Chip Kellys new offense, especially up against the Giants who are sucking at the moment. Desean always scares me though because he will either have a huge night and blow up or he will just be a complete non-factor.

Victor Cruz - 7,500 and has been a consistent producer regardless of how bad the Giants have been. Philly isnt great on D and this game has shootout written all over it.

Danny Amendola might also be a good start, keep an eye on his health to see if he is starting this week.

LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Impurityz View Post
    so far

mine for the weak im like a destitute mans dave_p

those are for this past week..nly entered misc league so far

Tight Ends are always such a tossup...

Gates and Gonzalez are the best starts imo.

Bennett and Finley are the only other real options imo.

After that its just a complete tossup on who to start...wouldn't bother with anyone outside these 4.

Defense...

Kansas City - 5,300 and probably the best option as far as defenses go. Locker is out and its their first game without him. Expect the QB to make a lot of mistakes which means opportunities for Defensive plays.

I dont like the Rams against Jax...they will probably win but their run D hasnt been good and MJD might actually step up this game.

After that the Falcons followed by Panthers are my favorite picks, Atlanta up against Geno Smith and the Jets and Carolina's front 7 is beast up against the Cards.
    Last edited by Dave P; 09-30-2013 at 08:50 PM.

Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mine for the weak im like a destitute mans da

those are for this past week..nly entered misc league so far
    justin never even saw it coming
    CPA

LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    https://www.fanduel.com/contest/2551...neup/16340042/

my claim to fame and only trny i ever won..beating #1 most wins condia by 1 point in ofc a 50/50 league

https://www.fanduel.com/contest/2551...neup/16340042/

my claim to fame and only trny i ever won..beating #1 most wins condia by 1 point in ofc a 50/50 league
    ya.. I avoid him in h2h.
    CPA

jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in the 30k $10 buy QB

Aaron Rodgers
    GB v DET
    RB
    Reggie Bush
    DET @ GB
    RB
    LeSean McCoy
    PHI @ NYG
    WR
    Eric Decker
    DEN @ DAL
    WR
    Dwayne Bowe
    KC @ TEN
    WR
    Kenbrell Thompkins
    NE @ CIN
    TE
    Jimmy Graham
    NO @ CHI
    K
    Ryan Succop
    KC @ TEN
    D
    St Louis Rams
    STL v JAC

wat you think?

Originally Posted by jonnyshap View Post
    in the 30k $10 buy QB

Aaron Rodgers
    GB v DET
    RB
    Reggie Bush
    DET @ GB
    RB
    LeSean McCoy
    PHI @ NYG
    WR
    Eric Decker
    DEN @ DAL
    WR
    Dwayne Bowe
    KC @ TEN
    WR
    Kenbrell Thompkins
    NE @ CIN
    TE
    Jimmy Graham
    NO @ CHI
    K
    Ryan Succop
    KC @ TEN
    D
    St Louis Rams
    STL v JAC

wat you think?
    looks like it could have a chance any def vs jax is solid and bowe should wake up anytime..howd you get so much salary though no way thats 60k

Originally Posted by jonnyshap View Post
    in the 30k $10 buy QB

Aaron Rodgers
    GB v DET
    RB
    Reggie Bush
    DET @ GB
    RB
    LeSean McCoy
    PHI @ NYG
    WR
    Eric Decker
    DEN @ DAL
    WR
    Dwayne Bowe
    KC @ TEN
    WR
    Kenbrell Thompkins
    NE @ CIN
    TE
    Jimmy Graham
    NO @ CHI
    K
    Ryan Succop
    KC @ TEN
    D
    St Louis Rams
    STL v JAC

wat you think?

Cant really comment, I havent played in any 65k leagues.

I have zero interest in a 65k
    CPA

Originally Posted by Dave P View Post

Kansas City - 5,300 and probably the best option as far as defenses go. Locker is out and its their first game without him. Expect the QB to make a lot of mistakes which means opportunities for Defensive plays.

I dont like the Rams against Jax...they will probably win but their run D hasnt been good and MJD might actually step up this game.

After that the Falcons followed by Panthers are my favorite picks, Atlanta up against Geno Smith and the Jets and Carolina's front 7 is beast up against the Cards.
    looks like the starting wrs for the jets are out
    CPA

Lawd.

Also I'm super fckign tempted to start the Jacksonville Kicker...dem FGs

Aight think this is the team I'm rollin with for Thursday included

Kinda banking on that Hoyer + Cameron connection
    Last edited by Dave P; 09-30-2013 at 09:37 PM.

jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000)
    atl defense seems very wise vs jets

Yea especially if they get up early on them with some points, then Geno will be forced to throw alot to a bunch.

Injured receivers = bad receivers out there + Rookie QB = lots of potential for turnovers and points.

KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    would go on a rampage

faurk, already got a few teams set up. Seems like a good way to make a bit of extra cash
    LA misc crew
    Misc Crypto DEEP pockets crew

Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Happy to see you can play this in the UK . I've entered an expert $55k salary tournament and heads up game. It gets really tough going trying to pick a team and barring one or two players you really are taking your chances.
    Role Models

Wladmir Klitschko
    CM Punk

Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What do people think about Jeremy Kerley as a cheap option? Doesn't seem Jets have anyone else to throw it too given their injuries at the moment.
    Role Models

Wladmir Klitschko
    CM Punk

NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    Aight think this is the team I'm rollin with for Thursday included

Kinda banking on that Hoyer + Cameron connection
    Don't want to doubt you because of your record but man those Thursday Night games are so sloppy. I originally had Hoyer but just pulled him out of mine for Phillip Rivers.
    I have no idea why I came back

NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My new roll the dice low RB for the week: Rashad Jennings $5200. At least if McFadden stays out. That Chargers defense is trash. Plus those 8 catches once McFadden went out

BeachBrah22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeachBrah22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeachBrah22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeachBrah22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeachBrah22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeachBrah22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeachBrah22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeachBrah22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeachBrah22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeachBrah22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeachBrah22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thoughts on this team??

QB
    Russell Wilson
    SEA @ IND
    RB
    Marshawn Lynch
    SEA @ IND
    RB
    Matt Forte
    CHI v NO
    WR
    Anquan Boldin
    SF v HOU
    WR
    Ted Ginn Jr.
    CAR @ ARI
    WR
    DeAndre Hopkins
    HOU @ SF
    TE
    Jordan Cameron
    CLE v BUF
    K
    Sebastian Janikowski
    OAK v SD
    D
    Atlanta Falcons
    ATL v NYJ

i think its looking pretty good might throw it into a couple more thursdays and try and upgrade my revievers
    ---San Francisco 49ers---Cleveland Cavaliers---Cleveland Indians---FGCU Eagles---

Current OSU BUckeye, you mad

Originally Posted by NoS_oUtLaSt View Post
    My new roll the dice low RB for the week: Rashad Jennings $5200. At least if McFadden stays out. That Chargers defense is trash. Plus those 8 catches once McFadden went out
    Yes I have Jennings has a cheap running back too. Was either him or Wilson!
    Role Models

Wladmir Klitschko
    CM Punk

hmmmm maybe I am changing my opinion on Thursday night player. Josh Gordon could rape

I have gordon in all my thur night games I believe... have him paired with Calvin and dez in one

pepper up
    CPA