Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Syconautix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Syconautix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Syconautix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Syconautix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Syconautix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Syconautix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Syconautix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Syconautix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Syconautix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Syconautix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Syconautix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    - The average joe men who look to be in their late 40s to early 50s who all know each other in the gym. They tend to group up in pairs and proceed to converse for 30 minutes without picking a weight up.

- The old woman who tries to be younger than she is. Proceeds to flirt with younger males in the gym in hopes of getting the D because her emotionally distant husband isn't giving her any.

- The young male gym goer. You can typically see this type of person in the gym 3-5 times a week around the same time. They can lift a generous amount of weight for their size and has a couple brahs in the gym.

- The hopeless trainee. This person is usually middle aged and is always with a trainer when you see them. They haven't a clue as to what they're doing, so the trainer and them seem to be real good friends because of all the time they spend together.

- The 70 year old man who can be seeing walking in the nude around the locker room, drying his ball sack in the hand dryer, or smelling like he just cummed himself.

- Cardio bunny - An attractive woman in early adulthood wearing either tight or revealing clothing. Usually occupying the stair master or eliptical machine.

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice person rancid farts guy - This guy is really cool, easy to get along with and will share equipment, or will opt to let you use the equipment first. He has horrible gas, and will occasionally leave the gym to take a crap.

Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble - These guys come down and lounge around on the equipment, they do some very strange exercises and they each stretch for 1 minute exactly.

Casual talk old guy guys - Easy to get along with and they happen to agree with me on everything since I'm old school.

Super hard core cardio crossfit guy - Sounds like he's having sex when he works out and takes up a lot of mirror space.

Scum of the Earth - I have never seen these low life creatures, but they do not rack their weights, or equipment, they leave plates strewn about the floor. There is also a variant of this type, who will rack the weights but will put the 25s where the 10s go, and the 45s where the 35s go, etc... These people are going to Hell. The only proof of their existence is the mess they leave behind for guys that show up in the morning.

SirfapsaIot - usually the hardest worker in the gym, but is usually crowded by 10/10 HBBs, sometimes he treats Misc. to stories of his escapades with 10/10 HBB gym bunnies.
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I go to a pretty legit gym owned by a Bb competitor, but everybody hats in there from 830-11 is on gear. Even my friends which a lot of em are my friends lol. I'm the only one not on gear there. Feels weird man cuz one of the guys using was using the same weight on curls as me and is wayy bigger than me. Weird as fulk
    *Lift because of Dragonball Z crew*

Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Syconautix View Post
    - The average joe men who look to be in their late 40s to early 50s who all know each other in the gym. They tend to group up in pairs and proceed to converse for 30 minutes without picking a weight up.

- The old woman who tries to be younger than she is. Proceeds to flirt with younger males in the gym in hopes of getting the D because her emotionally distant husband isn't giving her any.

- The young male gym goer. You can typically see this type of person in the gym 3-5 times a week around the same time. They can lift a generous amount of weight for their size and has a couple brahs in the gym.

- The hopeless trainee. This person is usually middle aged and is always with a trainer when you see them. They haven't a clue as to what they're doing, so the trainer and them seem to be real good friends because of all the time they spend together.

- The 70 year old man who can be seeing walking in the nude around the locker room, drying his ball sack in the hand dryer, or smelling like he just cummed himself.

- Cardio bunny - An attractive woman in early adulthood wearing either tight or revealing clothing. Usually occupying the stair master or eliptical machine.

Oh lawd, when i get to my locker i look down to avoid catching a glimpse of some old dudes balls(srs).
    I'm here to make friends and listen to other peoples problems,send me a PM if you want to talk.I misc at odd hours.

MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    1) That guy who knows everyone at the gym. Just goes around the gym meeting people and getting to know them. As soon as he walks into do his workout, he has to spend 10 minutes saying whats up to everyone and making small talk. Good guy, but kinda strange as well.

2) That girl who is clearly there to get attention from dudes. She goes to the gym with dudes, wears skimpy workout clothing, doesnt really seem to be all that into her workout and uet she is always there. Has attention whore written all over her. Woodberry though.

3) Dude who wears camo pants/cargo pants with boots, and wife beater and a hat. Tries way too hard to look intense in the gym with his pseudo military persona he tries to project. Always has excellent physique though.

4) The couple that worksout together. Dude is jacked, chick is fit, always do their workouts together.

5) The dude who likes to do the most complex workouts, trying to make himself look different. This dude will get a medicine ball and do one footed jumping squats on it and other strange unique workouts of this nature. Looks like a douche and has a mediiocre physqieu.

drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the obese late 40s guy always doing an hour of cardio drinking a big gulp. doesn't look like he's lost a pound in a year.

the unmotivated 40 year old, spends more time trying to find a channel on the tv to watch for the two minutes he spends on cardio. takes a few laps around the gym before settling at a random cable machine where he will just sit and watch tv for the next 30 minutes before leaving for work.
    Look at dat form

ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    The one that I laugh at are the skinny ****s who lift up their shirt to pretend to wipe off sweat on their face and then looks at their 'abs' in the mirror. I just look at em and lol

mindsnare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindsnare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindsnare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindsnare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindsnare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindsnare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindsnare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindsnare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindsnare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindsnare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindsnare has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    there are 5 regulars who are at the gym every day at the time i go in the mornings

- small strong azn girl.. she is semi cute, 5'2 at most.. does big compound barbell lifts with solid form. Saw her squat 110kg for reps. was mirin. does not have squat booty.. dem asian genetics or something.. shes cool

- two juicy looking dudes. workout together. always seem to be training calves. both have impressive physiques. they are both nice and give me spots when i ask. there conversation never strays away from weights/working out or nutrition.

- tall lanky bro - split guy.. seems to do one set of barbell then hits the machines. comes back to the mirror for flex shots after every set. is tiny for his height.

- shadow boxing meat head guy.. wears a bandana (what is this 1990) when he trains. I regularly see him doing hour long bicep sessions. set after set after set of curls.. while shadow boxing in front of the mirror in between sets. i saw him attempt a pull up (ONE PULLUP) and failed.. then when he caght me watching.. he played it off as a hanging stretch.. dropped down and stared at me.. and you guessed it.. shadow boxed. (i love this guy.. makes me feel 100x better about my life)

- lazy "personal trainers". its empty when i go so usually two of them sit on the benches where im working out and talk really loudly.. laughing at what song is on the tv or something stupid.. **** off you pathetic humans.. i have no time for your ****

SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    usual 5 7' 140 lb asian guy with a posse lifting together
    stocky middle eastern with hairy ass shoulders meanmugging every1
    tall white guy with fatceps
    this is shredded black guy who looks like he came straight from a nfl team

Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MDubya View Post
    1) That guy who knows everyone at the gym. Just goes around the gym meeting people and getting to know them. As soon as he walks into do his workout, he has to spend 10 minutes saying whats up to everyone and making small talk. Good guy, but kinda strange as well.

2) That girl who is clearly there to get attention from dudes. She goes to the gym with dudes, wears skimpy workout clothing, doesnt really seem to be all that into her workout and uet she is always there. Has attention whore written all over her. Woodberry though.

3) Dude who wears camo pants/cargo pants with boots, and wife beater and a hat. Tries way too hard to look intense in the gym with his pseudo military persona he tries to project. Always has excellent physique though.

4) The couple that worksout together. Dude is jacked, chick is fit, always do their workouts together.

5) The dude who likes to do the most complex workouts, trying to make himself look different. This dude will get a medicine ball and do one footed jumping squats on it and other strange unique workouts of this nature. Looks like a douche and has a mediiocre physqieu.

#1 that guy is the asian dude i mentioned in the OP.

#5 i always see this cheeky kunt
    I'm here to make friends and listen to other peoples problems,send me a PM if you want to talk.I misc at odd hours.

ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MDubya View Post

#5 sounds like me bro, one legged squat jumps. Hah dat dere plyo vertical training. Not really that unique. How funny would it be if it was actually me guffaw. I do plenty of normal stuff to tho.

Anyways these are mine:
    1) teen juicer- knows nothing about lifting form or training splits or nutrition but uses dat der. Looks like a bowling ball and never trains legs

2) work folk- generally really nice average men/women who come into the gym and look super unhappy to be there but honestly do their best to get in some cardio and light weights for general health

3) soccer mom Sally- the ladies who use the track and walk around it with their babies in strollers and yak about when their child peed last and took its first steps.

4) serious bodybuilders- lots of guys and chicks at my gym are serious into fitness/bodybuilding. Generally they keep to themselves and just git it done. They seem grumpy but truthfully are super nice just intensely focused. My favourite people at the gym

5) shadow boxer Stan- shadow boxes in the stupidest places. Has never actually done mma or boxing. Fail.

6) Teen starter-outers- young guys who have just started lifting weights and want to be huge. Try their hardest on all the exercises and often wear wife-beaters or singlets. Though they may look funny I love encouraging them the most because I was once one of those kids as well. They usually are looking for help and will ask questions frequently or for help spotting

7) Silly Susan- the 30 something year old woman who dresses like it's still the 80's with leg warmers and does the weirdest stretches you've ever seen. Leaves without actually doing anything, never talks.
    Personal Trainer and WBFF Pro Classic Physique

***FOLLOW***
    IG @jonkassian

Offering Online Training, program design, and consultations
    ----->>kvfitn3ss@gmail.com<<------

Mention Misc and get discount

πολυμαθής ก้้้้้้้้้้้ ThundaHorz's Avatar
    ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lots of asian rippetoe slaves talking about prs of prs of prs and gains

tons of chicks

and

this one guys who makes his rounds talking to literally everyone in the fuggin gym

fui quod es, eris quod sum

Registered User EnglandPrevails's Avatar
    EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SLapCHop View Post
    usual 5 7' 140 lb asian guy with a posse lifting together
    stocky middle eastern with hairy ass shoulders meanmugging every1
    tall white guy with fatceps
    this is shredded black guy who looks like he came straight from a nfl team
    I was relieved reading this thread that I did not fit into any of the stereotypes until I saw this.

To be fair though, I always wear a proper shirt and shorts. No one has ever seen the hairy shoulders, unless they caught me those few seconds I was changing in the locker room.

rvilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvilla is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There's always the dude who gives advice when no one asks for it, thinking he's an expert. The guy who tells you squatting deep is bad for knees and deadlifts are bad for back. Same guy who only works upper body.

The hot older woman who always talk to each other and clearly just like the attention they get.

The dude who grunts a lot doing half reps on the bench with 275.
    PHAT crew
    Love to look at sweaty milfs at the gym crew
    Loves to jizz on stomach crew
    Lurking on the misc for a long time crew
    I love Latin chicks crew
    Manlet crew
    No-Fap crew
    Fails No-Fap all the time crew
    Squats and Oats crew

BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TyGuy505 View Post
    college gym
    bench/curl bros
    girls that go on the elipticle, do some dumb ab sht, and maybe use the 5lb dumbbells and do weights
    3 kids that do olympic lifting
    1 kid that does powerlifting
    omg you must go to texas tech
    Misc Biochem brah

Knowledge is as good a weapon as any. Weapons were made with knowledge

~Frank

$````House, Dubstep, Trance, Chill, Hip Hop tracks````$
    http://soundcloud.com/bcrich

Originally Posted by rvilla View Post
    There's always the dude who gives advice when no one asks for it, thinking he's an expert. The guy who tells you squatting deep is bad for knees and deadlifts are bad for back. Same guy who only works upper body.

The hot older woman who always talk to each other and clearly just like the attention they get.

The dude who grunts a lot doing half reps on the bench with 275.
    I phucking hate that guy.

mansauce89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mansauce89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mansauce89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mansauce89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mansauce89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mansauce89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mansauce89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mansauce89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mansauce89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mansauce89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mansauce89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i don't care about their personalities, they're all in the way of the equipment that i want to use and most of them don't re-rack weights at my gym

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That one azzhole who is always curling in the squat rack.

Oh wait...

Registered User EnglandPrevails's Avatar
    EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love the references to "that guy" who gives unsolicited advice or "tells" you how to do (or not do) certain things. That has never happened to me. Never. I can't imagine someone coming up to me and doing that. Like, how does it happen? Are you sitting on the bench and he/she chimes in out of nowhere?

I'd ignore the crap out of them the first time, and if they persist, kindly inform them that there will be trouble if they continue harassing me. Just thinking about it makes me tingle with rage.

ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    - fat high school kids that talk **** on everyone
    - Heavenly blessed attention whores
    - 1 girl that looks like christy mack but hotter imo and squats as much as i do
    - Manmores in their 30's that juice more than anyone should, always catch them laughing at people
    - Friendly bearmode guy that is always willing to spot and give advice
    - 120lb kid at 5%bf that believes low reps / heavy weights will give you "puffy" muscles.
    - guys with same stats as me that always give me dirty looks and try to compete for reps/weight
    I was a wimp before Anchor arms. Now I'm a jerk and everybody loves me.

Do I even lift? fuarkimshredded's Avatar
    fuarkimshredded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuarkimshredded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuarkimshredded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuarkimshredded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuarkimshredded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuarkimshredded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuarkimshredded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuarkimshredded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuarkimshredded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuarkimshredded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuarkimshredded is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The average - average dude who wears tank tops and shorts and just does his workout and leaves.

The roider - The roider has many variations (The zyzz wannabe, the aspiring Mr.Olympia 2014, the Bulked all year round) they tend to lift together and use the same equipment at once. Some may be loud and grunt while others are very focused and zone the whole gym out and look alpha as fukk curling what someone typically benches. The roider is always there and you will see him there when you arrive and leave the gym no matter what time or day of the week.

The sloot - The sloot usually comes to the gym a few times a week and messes around in the gym using machines and whatnot and doesn't really work out but enjoys eye fukking dudes for an ego-boost and attention. Some come with their boyfriends. 90% CHANCE OF LEGGINGS AND TIGHT SHIRTS.

The dad- tend to be in their 40s to early 50s and do 100 reps on the ab machines then leave.
    *Disregard everything, Acquire aesthetics crew*

Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hm... well, there's a couple of characters that really stand out in my mind:

The Girl with Potential

********. Met while doing an ab routine as a pre-workout warm up. She walked up to me after I finished a set of machine crunches, asking how I could "do so much weight"(205 lbs... lol). Being both dreadfully socially inept and entirely unprepared for the exchange, I returned something to the effect of "just being used to it". We then stared at each other for a couple of seconds, during which I can only assume she expected me to initiate conversation of some kind. Having no intention of doing so, I excused myself in what was probably an awkward fashion and moved on. She's got a cute face, but was horribly overweight at the time. She has since lost 26 pounds, hence the title I allocated to her.

The Boy with the Beats

Don't recall meeting him. He talks a lot, but says very little. I hear, and pretend to listen. Semi-aesthetic, nothing special. Very proud of his abs, which are barely visible in gym lighting. Nurses a belief that I and most other people at the gym want to look like him, and often asks me if I do. I smile and nod, hoping that feeding his ego will make him go away. It usually does.

The Yellow Man

Unique in that the title of "Yellow Man" was given to him by the gym goers themselves. Also goes by the title of "The Master". Former competitive bodybuilder. Appears to be in his early fifties. Judging by the pictures hung up about the gym, his physique in his prime was unimpressive, especially considering he cell-teched. Either suffers from extreme delusions of grandeur or has a terrific sense of humor - he often makes comments about being the son of Hercules. Claims to be able to fly, walk on water, and survive tornadoes, hurricanes and the like.

The Big One

Called thus for his moniker in the gym - "Grande". In Spanish, this simply means "big". He is at least 6'5", and most likely weighs around 210 lbs. Speaks mostly Spanish. Always buys a Blue Raspberry Met-RX Extreme NOS Pumped before his workout. Every. Single. Time.

Originally Posted by Enharmonics View Post
    Hm... well, there's a couple of characters that really stand out in my mind:

The Girl with Potential

********. Met while doing an ab routine as a pre-workout warm up. She walked up to me after I finished a set of machine crunches, asking how I could "do so much weight"(205 lbs... lol). Being both dreadfully socially inept and entirely unprepared for the exchange, I returned something to the effect of "just being used to it". We then stared at each other for a couple of seconds, during which I can only assume she expected me to initiate conversation of some kind. Having no intention of doing so, I excused myself in what was probably an awkward fashion and moved on. She's got a cute face, but was horribly overweight at the time. She has since lost 26 pounds, hence the title I allocated to her.
    dat feel.

TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    40 year old man dressed like Richard Simmons...short shorts, low tank top (showing off the chest hair) and white sneakers.

Middle aged asian guy who always smells like mucous for a few meters around him...he does some (warm up?) aerobic exercises in the middle of the weight room with his hands on his hips and eyes closed.

Oh wow, and I once walked up to see a guy sitting on the floor in the corner reading a newspaper. I was like "you aren't going to workout?" He just looked at me.

jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    -The couple that never make any gains:
    started going to the gym around the same time as me but I havent seen any change in either of them in almost 2 years

-The inconsiderate juicers:
    just joined a month ago and they leave all their weights on the bar/ lying around the floor. Put all their personal stuff like bags and phones on every piece of equipment around them but dont actually use it.

-weird power lifting guy

Originally Posted by jasonjb View Post
    -The couple that never make any gains:
    started going to the gym around the same time as me but I havent seen any change in either of them in almost 2 years
    I always see this couple

brb talking longer than they work out
    brb rotating on equipment
    rustlemania.

OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Captain triceps - literally does cardio and triceps. Never seen him do anything else.

Mr abs - does abs for an hour straight while being atleast 3 stone overweight.

Homoboy - a guy who is definitely gay. Does all sorts of weird stretches. Never seen him break a sweat. Is all the cardio bunnies best friend for some reason.

Domesho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Domesho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Domesho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Domesho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Domesho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Domesho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Domesho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Domesho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Domesho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Domesho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Domesho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

1. skinny FA jockposer ******* always putting ridiculous weight on every barbell squat, bench, deadlift doing worst form and smallest ROM, saw him put 5 45s on each side during bench press had 2 spotters do everything for him(stats: 5'11, 170, stoopidskinny*******) just a matter of time before he is crushed and dies where he lays, makes me cringe.

2. Jacked dude that trains with his skinny 7/10 gf, not sheriff arab or mexican but hes a nice fella, ask for advice and he'll give it, he is cool, (stats: 5'10, 205, jacked)

3. forever bulking black personal trainer, big but defined, got somewhat of a "yeah Im waaayy bigger than you and what kunt? you mad!!??" kind of attitude sometimes, he respects other dudes that are working hard and trying to get results.(stats: 6'1, 240)

4. creeepyy AF lonely arab kid, looks like he lives in a foster home or something, always shadow boxes before he picks up dumbells and makes up his own workouts. Sometimes when hes nearby, me and my m8s are having ourselves a giggle and he'll look right at us like he is involved in the conversation and nod with a smirk like "yeah maaaan I agree, quite entertaining" someday he will pump us all full of lead, Im sure of it. (stats: 5'6, 180, probably killed his own parents)

5. sloot that works at the front desk, used to be plump, kinda cute, had DAT 9/10 ASS(sorry no pics brahs, now skinny as ffaaawwwkk, probably bolemic or anorexic sum chit, sub 7%bf now for sure, thinks shes a cowgirl. she lifts and works out hard got pletny of muscle and definition but she got no ass no more feels bad man, shes on that auschwitz time, by far one of the most frightening transformations Ive seen. soon she will drop dead on the treadmill Im sure of it.(5'5, 120, skinny AF)

theres more but off the top of my head thats the honest gist of my gym broskis, cool thread btw
    Last edited by Domesho7; 09-29-2013 at 11:33 PM.
    Rest In Peace Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian

SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100) SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100) SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100) SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100) SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100) SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100) SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100) SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100) SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100) SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100) SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100)
    Old guy that comes in, stretches his legs on various machines, then repeatedly goes out to his truck to work on something with a screwdriver.
    keep pretending u don't still wear dora panties

Originally Posted by SimonAdebisi View Post
    Old guy that comes in, stretches his legs on various machines, then repeatedly goes out to his truck to work on something with a screwdriver.
    lol wat