Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Copperplate View Post
    5'6" and up

but realistically 5'5" might be ok as long as he's not smaller than me.

and after a certain point I honestly can't judge height accurately so it doesn't make that big of a difference
    u want uggs and ipad bby?
    And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his gods?

SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love tall women.

I want my head between their thighs, have em squeeze as hard as they can while the sweet aroma of pheromones release through my nostrils as I pass out from the intense lack of oxygen.

Hnnnnnnnng
    SwiftRick is a fictional character

SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Liftzone08 View Post

as if it makes a difference lmao
    Okay 13. And why you frauding? Your age said 23 and now it says 27??????

riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    manlets vs female miscers

nice
    *Likes Jeff Seid on ******** crew*

The Prince Of All ***'s kenyanbrahhh's Avatar
    kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    tfw 6'0 master race...Tall, but not freakishly tall. Not short either. Dat dere ideal height.

Whyusomad is just really nice. (+1000) Whyusomad is just really nice. (+1000) Whyusomad is just really nice. (+1000) Whyusomad is just really nice. (+1000) Whyusomad is just really nice. (+1000) Whyusomad is just really nice. (+1000) Whyusomad is just really nice. (+1000) Whyusomad is just really nice. (+1000) Whyusomad is just really nice. (+1000) Whyusomad is just really nice. (+1000) Whyusomad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FourPointZero View Post
    lmfao manlet mad as fuarrrrrrrrrrk.
    this thread has now made me feel insecure.
    •Negative Nancy•
    There is only one hell: The one we live in now

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GreekyBeth View Post
    5' 10" cause I'm a big bitch.
    you can say THAT again
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

Location: Gayville, South Dakota, United States Virgin Islands
    deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by riikonenbe View Post
    manlets vs female miscers

nice
    Basically that's all this thread is about. And i also love how you didn't say Females, (FEMALE MISCERS) Well said.

feelbird is on a distinguished road. (+10) feelbird is on a distinguished road. (+10) feelbird is on a distinguished road. (+10) feelbird is on a distinguished road. (+10) feelbird is on a distinguished road. (+10) feelbird is on a distinguished road. (+10) feelbird is on a distinguished road. (+10) feelbird is on a distinguished road. (+10) feelbird is on a distinguished road. (+10) feelbird is on a distinguished road. (+10) feelbird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    6'2 master race reporting in, would not date under 5'8 cause scared my son will be born as a manlet

/30 Master Rating System VikVaughn's Avatar
    VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50) VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50) VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50) VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50) VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50) VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50) VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50) VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50) VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50) VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50) VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by feelbird View Post
    6'2 master race reporting in, would not date under 5'8 cause scared my son will be born as a manlet
    Let's be real your wife is going to beat you and you'll be afraid of her; Your kids height is the least of your worries.

SmashThenDash is not very helpful. (-500) SmashThenDash is not very helpful. (-500) SmashThenDash is not very helpful. (-500) SmashThenDash is not very helpful. (-500) SmashThenDash is not very helpful. (-500) SmashThenDash is not very helpful. (-500) SmashThenDash is not very helpful. (-500) SmashThenDash is not very helpful. (-500) SmashThenDash is not very helpful. (-500) SmashThenDash is not very helpful. (-500) SmashThenDash is not very helpful. (-500)
    bare minimum 5'8. I'm not attracted to stumps.

DrAesthetiK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrAesthetiK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrAesthetiK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrAesthetiK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrAesthetiK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrAesthetiK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Listen up manlets, evolution lesson time.

5ft 10 girl + 5ft 10 guy = 6ft 1 guy. Strong offspringz.

5ft 0 girl + 5ft 5 guy = 5ft 5 guy, weak manlet offspringz.

5ft0 girl + 6ft 5 guy = 6ft 2 guy, Strong offspringz.

thats why the 5ft 0s are the picky ones.

Calisthenics92 is not very helpful. (-500) Calisthenics92 is not very helpful. (-500) Calisthenics92 is not very helpful. (-500) Calisthenics92 is not very helpful. (-500) Calisthenics92 is not very helpful. (-500) Calisthenics92 is not very helpful. (-500) Calisthenics92 is not very helpful. (-500) Calisthenics92 is not very helpful. (-500) Calisthenics92 is not very helpful. (-500) Calisthenics92 is not very helpful. (-500) Calisthenics92 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by DrAesthetiK View Post

good nutrition at a young age has more impact on height than genetics.

i know a couple whos both 5'5 yet there sons are all 5'10+ srs and they all look like there short father but taller

also if you notice in poor areas the height average is alot lower .

Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by missrach21 View Post
    5'6". I don't think height is nearly as big of an issue as some may think. As long as said dude is my height or taller it isn't an issue at all.
    200lbs at 5'6

I like something big I can bounce on
    *mid-20s and find the misc generally boring/immature now crew*
    *natty because too scared crew*
    *300 Spartan Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *gh15 crew (the original gh15 not the fake one)*
    http://i.imgur.com/4x0LSXR.jpg

Crazy dreams on ZMA: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238401

watwatintehbutt will become famous soon enough. (+50) watwatintehbutt will become famous soon enough. (+50) watwatintehbutt will become famous soon enough. (+50) watwatintehbutt will become famous soon enough. (+50) watwatintehbutt will become famous soon enough. (+50) watwatintehbutt will become famous soon enough. (+50) watwatintehbutt will become famous soon enough. (+50) watwatintehbutt will become famous soon enough. (+50) watwatintehbutt will become famous soon enough. (+50) watwatintehbutt will become famous soon enough. (+50) watwatintehbutt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Calisthenics92 View Post
    good nutrition at a young age has more impact on height than genetics.

i know a couple whos both 5'5 yet there sons are all 5'10+ srs and they all look like there short father but taller

if it was nutrition, africans wouldn't be 6'2'', they are literally no african manlets

SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DrAesthetiK View Post

Strong first post. And I actually read an article a while back with the same general idea

/30 Master Rating System VikVaughn's Avatar
    VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50) VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50) VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50) VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50) VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50) VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50) VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50) VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50) VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50) VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50) VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by watwatintehbutt View Post
    if it was nutrition, africans wouldn't be 6'2'', they are literally no african manlets
    Pygmies, Katt Williams, and Kevin Hart don't exist.

BENNAYBOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BENNAYBOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BENNAYBOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BENNAYBOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BENNAYBOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BENNAYBOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BENNAYBOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BENNAYBOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BENNAYBOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BENNAYBOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BENNAYBOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ive been turned down 3 times for not meeting the 6'4 minimum

Biochemistry brah. AlmostAesthetic's Avatar
    AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nikka pls.
    MS I

*yellow fever crew*

ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by SHELIFTSBRO View Post
    I'm 5'2" and my husband is the shortest I've ever been with at 5'10" he's got amazing traps though so I let his shortness slide. I usually kept it above 6 foot though. My dad is 6'2" and my little brother is 6'4" so I have always been surrounded by taller guys
    loled @ calling 5'10 guy short

DrAesthetiK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrAesthetiK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrAesthetiK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrAesthetiK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrAesthetiK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrAesthetiK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ne12o View Post
    loled @ calling 5'10 guy short
    she's 5ft 2 bro...she gotta mate with someone 6ft+ or else she will birth manlets

Calisthenics92 is not very helpful. (-500) Calisthenics92 is not very helpful. (-500) Calisthenics92 is not very helpful. (-500) Calisthenics92 is not very helpful. (-500) Calisthenics92 is not very helpful. (-500) Calisthenics92 is not very helpful. (-500) Calisthenics92 is not very helpful. (-500) Calisthenics92 is not very helpful. (-500) Calisthenics92 is not very helpful. (-500) Calisthenics92 is not very helpful. (-500) Calisthenics92 is not very helpful. (-500)
    yes there is bro

if u look at poor areas in every country there average height is alot lower compared to middle class and high class areas

take north korea for example they are alot shorter than south koreans because of poverty and lack of nutrition .

One tall ass Polak tranceNhouse's Avatar
    tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have the weirdest...

Hi.
    6'5 master race.

****!!FLORIDA CREW!!****
    ****!!POLSKA CREW!!****

revolutionchild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) revolutionchild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) revolutionchild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) revolutionchild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) revolutionchild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) revolutionchild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) revolutionchild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) revolutionchild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) revolutionchild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) revolutionchild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) revolutionchild has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by H34T View Post
    For me a chick has to be atleast below 5'5 for me to wanna smash. (im just into small chicks).
    5'7, but i am in a ltr, that will most likely end in ball and chain, so dont need to worry, my guys 6'

revolutionchild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) revolutionchild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) revolutionchild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) revolutionchild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) revolutionchild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) revolutionchild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) revolutionchild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) revolutionchild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) revolutionchild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) revolutionchild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) revolutionchild has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Okay 13. And why you frauding? Your age said 23 and now it says 27??????
    you cant change you age on here

Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mwizzle View Post
    Life is meaningless

Legitimately laughed out loud at this response, ty jeff
    *American Politics & History Crew*
    *INTJ Crew*

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?"
    - Robert Kennedy

Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    aye
    ***Canadian Crew***
    Always pick 4 crew

Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AJ7123 View Post
    5'8 but I might go 5'7 if he was REALLY cute
    Sup babe..your avi's looking tight as always.

I'm 5'2" and my husband is the shortest I've ever been with at 5'10" he's got amazing traps though so I let his shortness slide. I usually kept it above 6 foot though. My dad is 6'2" and my little brother is 6'4" so I have always been surrounded by taller guys
    STFU you whore ****. THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH TODAY'S SOCIETY A 5'2 BITCH DEMANDING A SET OF HEIGHT...

GTFO OF HERE SLOOT..YOU PROBABLY CHEAT ON YOUR HUSBAND TOO..PHUCKING I SLOOT I SWEAR..

RUSTLES MY JIMMIES

GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tallybrah View Post
    in for answers

edit:

for some reason this post hit me in the feels and I'm not even a manlet. we're all gonna make it brah

BDGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BDGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BDGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BDGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BDGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BDGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BDGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BDGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BDGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BDGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BDGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by FourPointZero View Post
    You lying sloot.

No girl will date anyone under 6'1.
    cant confirm
    *Hates eating crew*
    *Always picks 2 crew*
    *6'1 master race crew*
    *Do I even lift crew*