Theroccck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Theroccck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Theroccck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

What rugby position doesnt tackle?

What rugby position doesnt have to tackle? I wanna play rugby but i suck at tackeling i rather get hit than hit someone. Just my preferences

krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Theroccck View Post
    What rugby position doesnt have to tackle? I wanna play rugby but i suck at tackeling i rather get hit than hit someone. Just my preferences
    You are dead set kidding me.

The only position that doesn't tackle is "spectator". Maybe you should stick with Monopoly.

Theroccck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Theroccck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Theroccck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by krakkerz View Post
    You are dead set kidding me.

The only position that doesn't tackle is "spectator". Maybe you should stick with Monopoly.
    Well i didnt know relax, i just like to be hit but im not good at tackeling. I guess this means ill just have to work on tackeling

rkcr1024 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rkcr1024 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rkcr1024 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rkcr1024 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rkcr1024 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rkcr1024 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rkcr1024 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rkcr1024 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rkcr1024 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rkcr1024 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rkcr1024 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Everyone's has to tackle buddy. But I guess backs don't tackle as much. Like scrum halfed and fly halfs.

Originally Posted by rkcr1024 View Post
    Everyone's has to tackle buddy. But I guess backs don't tackle as much. Like scrum halfed and fly halfs.
    Alright thank you, i really dont know rugby well i was gonna join this school year so i didnt know if there was a position like that or not. Ill just have to practice! Thanks

krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rkcr1024 View Post
    Backs have to be more secure tacklers, as well.

Afrozac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just learn to tackle, honestly. Put your body infront of there's, and wrap you hands around there legs and just hold on. But of course learn proper head positioning in tackles.

Backs tackle much less then forwards, although more times then not, if a back misses a tackle, it results in a try. As with forwards you have more teammates around you, so if you miss a tackle, there should be someone there covering your ass

Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    play rugby union... none of them can tackle haha

seriously though im presuming your playing union, and in all honestly, ill get flamed for this but props and second rows probably make the 'least tackles' or at least they dont make as many 1 on 1 tackle, more just scragging people down around rucks. Backs have to be the most competent tacklers in union, centres and stand offs have to tackle like **** cos everyone runs at them.

If your playing league, youll have to tackle most as a prop/2nd row and Loose or hooker, in middle of pitch getting stuck in. Winger and halfack make least tackles in League cos halfback in defence goes and stands out wide out of way so hes not tired in attack.

Originally Posted by Bignik92 View Post
    ill get flamed for this but props and second rows probably make the 'least tackles' or at least they dont make as many 1 on 1 tackle, more just scragging people down around rucks. Backs have to be the most competent tacklers in union, centres and stand offs have to tackle like **** cos everyone runs at them.
    You won't get flamed. It's largely true.

maduggers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maduggers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maduggers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maduggers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    not sure if serious......can't be serious if you know anything of the game

its a contact sport brah......Touch Rugby sounds like more for you
    Bitches gotta fellow & Alphas guna lead

BRB College Crew
    BRB Down Under Crew

" if you haven't failed you aint pushing hard enough"

Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    regardless theres loads of players who are rubbish at tackling... jus good at other things, no biggy just man up

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Prop here, I suck at tackling but as mentioned above, most of mine occur on pick and goes at the ruck. But most of the hookers and locks I have played with are pretty aggressive and are involved in many.

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, you are trying way too hard on the internet and obvioulsy not hard enough onthe field. Worry about football season and not what youa re going to do in Rugby next quarter.

daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I played scrum half for 6 years and thought I was pretty good at tackling. I didn't realise I wasn't that good until I started playing 10.

I'd say they all tackle the sane except for 9

gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500)
    you always have to tackle, no way out of it so ...

1. line them up and stay on your toes incase they step
    2. crouch and drop your torso when they get close
    3. drive your attacking shoulder into their gut / ribs and wrap their legs with your arms
    4. drive forward

simple as that. dont drop to tackle to early though or you''ll get palmed and look like an idiot
    go to work, get married, have some kids, pay your taxes, pay your bills, watch your tv, follow fashion, act normal, obey the law. now repeat after me, i am free

- bulldog

Theiinwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everyone has to tackle...unless they're on the bench.

The worst thing to do when it comes to tackling is be scared or nervous about it. Chances are you'll get injured if you go in half-hearted.

IMO wings and fullbacks make the least tackles, however they make the most important ones.

A good scrumhalf will make less tackles by standing off a ruck/maul and dictating to forwards where to go

but all in all you have to tackle, even if you just hold on to someone until a team mate comes and finishes the job