Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cellucor C4

missbakshi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cellucor C4

Women fitness freaks!

I've been reluctant to add a creatine based pre-workout to my regime. However, I am also the type to first try something before making my opinion without any substantial personal experience.

Does Cellucor C4 respond well during workouts? It has creatine of 1g. Does that do anything to increase LBM?

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    recommended daily creatine intake is 3-5G. 1g isnt very much. C4 is a popular preworkout but youll have to experiment until you find one that works for you
    IG: kenneth_prime

Originally Posted by Squatticus View Post
    recommended daily creatine intake is 3-5G. 1g isnt very much. C4 is a popular preworkout but youll have to experiment until you find one that works for you

Thanks Squatticus. I'll be trying out Cellucor C4 tomorrow. I also bought ON Micronized Creatine Mono to start my trial-error. I'm excited to see how this goes for me.

meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by missbakshi View Post
    Thanks Squatticus. I'll be trying out Cellucor C4 tomorrow. I also bought ON Micronized Creatine Mono to start my trial-error. I'm excited to see how this goes for me.
    This is the exact combo use. I think it works pretty well! C4 makes my skin crawl just a tad, but it's fine.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158655833

Your skin crawl? Hmm...is it cause of the stims? I tried taking hyper fx, but I found out I was too sensitive to the stims in that product. I had nausea and felt my stomach getting upset.

ktb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ktb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ktb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ktb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ktb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ktb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ktb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ktb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ktb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ktb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ktb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have used several pre workouts, C4 is one I keep coming back to! not only for the price but it gets the job done! I just ordered some a couple days ago and I was so freeking excited to see Strawberry Margarita as a flavor!! Soo excited to try it out!

MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your skin crawl? Hmm...is it cause of the stims?
    I expect it's β-Alanine, mostly. A non-essential amino acid included in a lot of PWOs, including C4. Beta-Alanine has been shown in some studies to improve athletic performance, specifically by decreasing the rate at which muscle fatigue sets in, thus increasing the amount of work a muscle group can do.

The tingling skin effect is called paraesthesia, and in this circumstance is generally harmless.

Personally I use C4 on lift days and feel it helps with my focus quite a lot. Like most PWOs, your body adjusts to it fairly quickly, though, so it helps to take periodic breaks to let your body 'reset'. Generally I buy a tub and when it's done take two weeks off. As it happens I'm on an 'off' time at the moment.
    Igor, bring me a kitchen,
    I wish to make some abs.

Aw man, I wish my gnc store had the Strawberry Margarita so that I could try it. I'm a sucker for Pink Lemonade lol and I took that instead. Anyone tried it? Once I run out of this flavor, ill be sure to try the Strawberry margarita next ;-).

There are days when I do feel te fatigue and I like that you mentioned C4 helps you pump out a few extras rep. It's that extra kick I'm looking for. Well I'm definitely sold on this product!

However, I just wanted to point out C4 has a blend of Caffeine and L-Arginine. I read somewhere that these two together aren't that safe? I take L-Arginine separately after my workout and L-Glutamine.

Any thoughts on the Caffeine and L-Arginine combo?

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love C4 as a pwo, that's one of the better ones I've tried. Skin crawl, lol, that's the beta-alanine, I love that feeling although I like to call it tingles of rage. Some people are weirded out by the tingling in their face and hands I suppose. I only use that stuff as a pre, I take creatine separate from it.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Beastbaker35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love c4! Yes it makes my body warm and tingly but you know it's working then! Major upgrade on my reps too.

My first day of popping my Cellucor C4 cherry! I'm still waiting on my Creatine to come in from Bodybuilding then ill be on that band wagon.

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2 preworkouts that you should check out if you want to try something different. Twinlab MVP and Controlled labs white flood
    IG: kenneth_prime

Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP, or anyone else starting any pre workouts. Be sure to start off at least half dose. Too much too soon can cause nausea, dizziness, and a little anxiety feeling in some people.
    I've tried about 10 different ones, I never
    use more than half of what is recommended. I do like the tingly feel though

Originally Posted by Cara0915 View Post
    OP, or anyone else starting any pre workouts. Be sure to start off at least half dose. Too much too soon can cause nausea, dizziness, and a little anxiety feeling in some people.
    I've tried about 10 different ones, I never
    use more than half of what is recommended. I do like the tingly feel though

So, i'm gonna be posting here on my C4 experience. I just took a dose. Lol, i read this forum too late to listen to you Cara0915. I took the full serving and within 5 minutes, my hands are starting to tingle so far. I don't mind it, it's just a very new feeling (being this my first pre-workout supplement in powder form). Wow, does the tingling sensation start really fast! haha..dayum.

nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Huge C4 fan here! I just finished a tub of blue razz (probably my fav?), strawberry margarita before that, and I have green apple waiting in the wings for when I'm done with this little break. I'd used 2 tubs back to back (along with quite a bit of coffee lately), so I decided to give it a longer break than usual. Hoping it'll hit me harder when I go back to it!

Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So, i'm gonna be posting here on my C4 experience. I just took a dose. Lol, i read this forum too late to listen to you Cara0915. I took the full serving and within 5 minutes, my hands are starting to tingle so far. I don't mind it, it's just a very new feeling (being this my first pre-workout supplement in powder form). Wow, does the tingling sensation start really fast! haha..dayum.
    Love dem feels
    I could take a regular dose and sit around but going to the gym on full dose, no way, moving around, getting my heart rate up makes me puke with too much PRE WO.
    Don't worry the feeling will pass

Originally Posted by Cara0915 View Post
    Love dem feels
    I could take a regular dose and sit around but going to the gym on full dose, no way, moving around, getting my heart rate up makes me puke with too much PRE WO.
    Don't worry the feeling will pass
    I finished my workout about an hour ago after trying C4 for the first time and just wrapped up my dinner. Sipping on some green tea for now. In conclusion? WOW. Not only was I physically pumping extra reps, mentally I was pushing myself even harder to meet those extra 2-3 reps. It definitely does add the Muscle Pump during your workouts. Thanks for all the suggestions, advice and personal experiences everyone. It really helped and motivated me to try this. Oh just to put it out there, it was Back/Biceps/Abs today :-D. Conquered!

Squatticus, thank you for suggesting the 2 brands. I will be looking into those and doing my research. I enjoy coming across new stuff all the time.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Women fitness freaks!

I've been reluctant to add a creatine based pre-workout to my regime. However, I am also the type to first try something before making my opinion without any substantial personal experience.

Does Cellucor C4 respond well during workouts? It has creatine of 1g. Does that do anything to increase LBM?
    Great pre-workout, low dose stim (130mg) So this way its on the lower end and wont make you crash or jittery because its lower than many that could be 200-250mg per serving. We do have 1g of creatine nitrate but the nitrate is 70% of the creatine in the formula so basically you are getting 300mg of creatine
    So yes taking 3g daily would be sufficient.

Originally Posted by Squatticus View Post
    Correct.

If you have any questions regarding C4 please do not hesitate to contact me

I finished my workout about an hour ago after trying C4 for the first time and just wrapped up my dinner. Sipping on some green tea for now. In conclusion? WOW. Not only was I physically pumping extra reps, mentally I was pushing myself even harder to meet those extra 2-3 reps. It definitely does add the Muscle Pump during your workouts. Thanks for all the suggestions, advice and personal experiences everyone. It really helped and motivated me to try this. Oh just to put it out there, it was Back/Biceps/Abs today :-D. Conquered!

Squatticus, thank you for suggesting the 2 brands. I will be looking into those and doing my research. I enjoy coming across new stuff all the time.
    Glad you enjoyed your C4 Experience.
    You should look into our Cor Performance Stack

Buy 3-2lb Tubs of our Protein + Free c4 for 70$, tack on a 10% coupon and you get it for 63$
    Cookies an Cream our #1 Seller Cinnamon Swirl and PB Marshmallow are the key sellers! Keep an eye out for b1g1 free deals

srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Women fitness freaks!

I haven't tried it but it sells like crazy at my gym and 3 of my clients use it and love it
    IFBB Bikini Pro
    NFPT & NESTA Certified Personal Trainer
    CEO BamBody Nutrition
    Official Formutech Nutrition Athlete
    Www.formutechnutrition.com

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    "tingles of rage"
    You crack me up!
    "Start where you are. It's never too late to change your life."

endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am not much of a fruit punch person but it by far is the best. Its not as sweet at the strawberry margrita which i found to be too sweet but its close as far as flavor.

MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Personally I've always gone for the watermelon flavor, it reminds me of a watermelon Starburst candy.

Might have to try one of the others for my next tub, though, live dangerously and all that .
    Igor, bring me a kitchen,
    I wish to make some abs.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Glad you enjoyed your C4 Experience.
    You should look into our Cor Performance Stack

Buy 3-2lb Tubs of our Protein + Free c4 for 70$, tack on a 10% coupon and you get it for 63$
    Cookies an Cream our #1 Seller Cinnamon Swirl and PB Marshmallow are the key sellers! Keep an eye out for b1g1 free deals

Thank you The Solution. I'll be sure to keep an eye out on these products as well. I really liked the fact that C4 tasted more Juice-like instead of a overly fizz-juice. The fizz pre-workout drinks don't sit well with me. I had no jitters as this was mentioned before and it was smooth to take down.

CiKi90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CiKi90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CiKi90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CiKi90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CiKi90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CiKi90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CiKi90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CiKi90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CiKi90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CiKi90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CiKi90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

You guys totally just convinced me to test out the c4! Been looking around for a PWO and made a thread in the supp section. Made up my mind though and I'm gonna pick some up today. Before I was just usin caffeine pills and it kinda just made me too shaky/didn't work.

Im excited to try out my very first pwo drink ... Thanks for helping me make up my mind everyone lol. It was between the c4 and cardio igniter.

sabrina4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sabrina4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sabrina4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sabrina4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sabrina4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sabrina4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sabrina4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sabrina4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sabrina4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sabrina4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sabrina4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm on my second bottle of the pink lemonade flavor and I love it! I think one scoop gets the job done without feeling jittery. It should help you pump out a few more reps when you feel fatigue. It does for me!

Aw man, I wish my gnc store had the Strawberry Margarita so that I could try it. I'm a sucker for Pink Lemonade lol and I took that instead. Anyone tried it? Once I run out of this flavor, ill be sure to try the Strawberry margarita next ;-).

There are days when I do feel te fatigue and I like that you mentioned C4 helps you pump out a few extras rep. It's that extra kick I'm looking for. Well I'm definitely sold on this product!

However, I just wanted to point out C4 has a blend of Caffeine and L-Arginine. I read somewhere that these two together aren't that safe? I take L-Arginine separately after my workout and L-Glutamine.

Any thoughts on the Caffeine and L-Arginine combo?

Originally Posted by CiKi90 View Post
    You guys totally just convinced me to test out the c4! Been looking around for a PWO and made a thread in the supp section. Made up my mind though and I'm gonna pick some up today. Before I was just usin caffeine pills and it kinda just made me too shaky/didn't work.

Im excited to try out my very first pwo drink ... Thanks for helping me make up my mind everyone lol. It was between the c4 and cardio igniter.
    Please let us know your feedback. Thanks for your support!!!

Thank you The Solution. I'll be sure to keep an eye out on these products as well. I really liked the fact that C4 tasted more Juice-like instead of a overly fizz-juice. The fizz pre-workout drinks don't sit well with me. I had no jitters as this was mentioned before and it was smooth to take down.
    Anytime! Thank you for the kind words!
    Check out the Green Apple or Strawberry Margarita the 2 new flavors they are great
    Pink Lemonade and Blue Raz get a lot of love too!

schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How do people who know they are sensitive to caffeine react to C4? I 've hesitated in trying it because I'm wondering if it's gonna make me feel like I'm gonna jump out of my skin or bring on anxiety-ish symptoms. My supps place doesn't have samples of it so I'm wary to try it only to find out it freaks me out.

Originally Posted by schnauzers View Post
    How do people who know they are sensitive to caffeine react to C4? I 've hesitated in trying it because I'm wondering if it's gonna make me feel like I'm gonna jump out of my skin or bring on anxiety-ish symptoms. My supps place doesn't have samples of it so I'm wary to try it only to find out it freaks me out.
    You'll just have to try it. I generally am not sensitive to caffeine but am to every pre work out I've ever tried. As stated above a half dose or less is all I can do without feeling like im gonna puke, pass out and my heart explode.
    You may be able to get a small sample size or a little larger of c4 on here. I know a lot of brands offer a size of like 2-3 servings of certain things