korndog35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) korndog35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) korndog35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) korndog35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) korndog35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) korndog35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) korndog35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) korndog35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) korndog35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) korndog35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) korndog35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

First Time Keto Logger, Check It Out!

I will be starting on keto diet tomorrow (9/22). I want to add that I have been eating low carb for the last month with out keeping track of calories and stuff like that and have lost 25 pounds without exercise. I will be starting a lifting program and will be keeping track of my food and calories. I went out and purchased a home gym set up so I can do all my working out at home because I like to lift weights late at night. Here are some starting photos so you have an idea what I look like right now.

I want to add that I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes a year ago so I will not be doing huge carb ups, but since I have been eating low carbs my blood sugar levels never go high anymore.

Here are my current stats:

Height: 5 foot 11 inches
    Weight: 175.8
    Attached Images

Forever Musclebound aaaaaaaaaachooo's Avatar
    aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Congrats on the weight loss so far!
    Repped...Welcome to being in the green again....lulz
    505 / 315 / 545

korndog35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) korndog35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) korndog35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) korndog35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) korndog35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) korndog35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) korndog35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) korndog35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) korndog35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) korndog35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) korndog35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by aaaaaaaaaachooo View Post
    Congrats on the weight loss so far!
    Repped...Welcome to being in the green again....lulz
    no clue how that happened, lol
    just did my first workout, damn i am out of shape

Well today as the day went on I became increasingly sore in my chest and triceps. I didn't follow my diet at all due to football and all the cocktail weenies and meatballs..LOL still in ketosis though
    Was supposed to do abs tonight but I am going to rest since I am so sore

aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by korndog35 View Post
    Well today as the day went on I became increasingly sore in my chest and triceps. I didn't follow my diet at all due to football and all the cocktail weenies and meatballs..LOL still in ketosis though
    Was supposed to do abs tonight but I am going to rest since I am so sore
    Try doing some walking. I find 30-60min of daily walking EXTREMELY beneficial on this diet for fat loss.
    505 / 315 / 545

Originally Posted by aaaaaaaaaachooo View Post
    Try doing some walking. I find 30-60min of daily walking EXTREMELY beneficial on this diet for fat loss.
    does walking around my apartment count?

Originally Posted by korndog35 View Post
    does walking around my apartment count?
    Yeah, that's referred to as NEPA.
    (Non-Exercise Physical Activity I think)

Which is highly recommended for ketoers.
    This diet is meant for active people, so every bit counts & it will most definitely help!
    505 / 315 / 545

well i had to take another break tonight from working out but I did do some cardio just walking round the house and stuff my muscles do feel better tonight
    I probably ate more carbs then I should have today will try to limit them tomorrow might not even be in ketosis anymore

sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Carbohydrate range for SKD protocol can be 15-50g without preventing ketosis and should be adequate amounts of glucose in addition to the glucose you receive from dietary fat and protein in which refeeds will be quite unnecessary. Make sure you drink plenty of water, get enough sleep, and consume adequate amounts of fiber (0.014g/cal).