mirin my join date brah? Chasing_Size's Avatar
    Chasing_Size will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chasing_Size will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chasing_Size will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chasing_Size will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chasing_Size will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chasing_Size will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chasing_Size will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chasing_Size will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chasing_Size will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chasing_Size will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chasing_Size will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Yet another Rotator Cuff Question

Guys,

I was doing standard dumbell shoulder presses yesterday, 70 lb dumbells a hand (about 15 more pounds then I usually do) Was trying to keep up with my buddy... now.. On my 4th rep, my left cuff GAVE completely, and the weight went down, i had to bend with my arm and let the weight hit the floor full force, it didn't "snap" or "tear" or anything, the pain I'm experiancing is minimal I suppose... It happened yesterday.. I can keep my arm paralell with my leg and stick it out all the way, and even into the air, i can put my arm behind me, i can push out forward with my arm like doing front shoulder raises... but, when i go to swing my arm in a windmill type motion, 3/4 of the way around, a certain spot in my cuff starts hurting... the question is... is this a long term thing ? or can it be healed with rest / ice+heat ?

Thanks in advance guys

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's pretty impossible to diagnose something like that, best bet is to rest it for a few days.

you have suffered at the hands of your ego!

Do a google search for an article called Shoulders: an owners manual from hardgainer magazine it will tell you exercises to strengthen the cuff and how to keep it safe in future.

Chasing_Size will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chasing_Size will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chasing_Size will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chasing_Size will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chasing_Size will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chasing_Size will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chasing_Size will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chasing_Size will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chasing_Size will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chasing_Size will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chasing_Size will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ty buddy

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If it isn't better by next week, go see a sportsmed doc.
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If I do really heavy workouts for awhile I start to have problems with my cuffs. I just sit out a week or take it really really light and it usually fixes itself. also everyday try moving it to where it hurts then a tad farther just to get it nice and stretched out. that is what i do when i have problems

thanks for the tip buddy