ValdisZatlers is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Advice for leg exercises with bulging disc and sciatica.

Hey!

I have been lifting for a year now with 2 bulging discs in my lower back. One of the bulges is 6mm and the other one is 3mm.

I have stopped doing squats and dead-lifts and leg-press and everything, which can help with serious gains(and aggravate sciatica).

Although, I have made ok upper body gains (nothing crazy, just enough to be satisfied), I am worried about having chicken legs.

Are there any exercises, which I could use for building legs and avoiding aggravating my back pain?

Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you currently have a physiotherapy plan to help with the disc bulges?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTZSJX-R9yc

ValdisZatlers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes, I do currently have a physiotherapy plan.

Thank you for the video resource, as my Russian is not that good I did not understand much, however I will ask my friend to translate this video for me. Seems like Andrei has some wisdom on this matter. Spasibo!

LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ValdisZatlers View Post
    Yes, I do currently have a physiotherapy plan.

Thank you for the video resource, as my Russian is not that good I did not understand much, however I will ask my friend to translate this video for me. Seems like Andrei has some wisdom on this matter. Spasibo!
    No worries mate, there are English subtitles available for that video (and some of his others.)

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What does your doctor recommend?
    Getting medical/exercise advise on a forum is just speculation on what might be able to do as the people here are not doctors or PT's.
    It could do you more harm than good.