Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "hey do you find me attractive" to every single girl you see

stfu, just do it. no, shh, i don't care, just do it. stop. don't respond. just..do..it.

papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000) papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000) papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000) papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000) papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000) papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000) papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000) papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000) papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000) papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000) papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Take them to parties. Get friends and start renting a house, apartment, whatever your budgets allow. Start throwing kick backs, parties, invites slots over.

Meet girls in class, sit near dumb girls who don't get the material and pretend you semi get it, then start a "Study group" end the studying with alcohol= profit

Join a fraternity if you have to.

90% of a college girl's priority besides school is to party. A house party is a more interesting date for them than dinner at chillis (made up statistics)

Lift and look aesthetic.

If they care and ask, you were never a loser in high school you were the ****.

Hope this helps
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

++ Positive Crew ++

WalkingPharmacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalkingPharmacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalkingPharmacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalkingPharmacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalkingPharmacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalkingPharmacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalkingPharmacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalkingPharmacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalkingPharmacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalkingPharmacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalkingPharmacy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by medhead View Post
    Wtf @ this thread..
    If you just want to get laid, dates are not required - like other people have said, just go out. Find out where the parties are at (they're definitely happening somewhere). Sloots gon sloot, drunk sloots gon sloot harder. Lived at college for 3 years.. I'm fairly picky & don't go out that often, but even I've had my fair share of drunken mistakes; most other girls I know are much worse.

inb4 strong sloot; whatever - just trying to help you brahs.
    for most of us fa guys, we dont have friends, or even have access to these parties.

TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wtf @ this thread..
    If you just want to get laid, dates are not required - like other people have said, just go out. Find out where the parties are at (they're definitely happening somewhere). Sloots gon sloot, drunk sloots gon sloot harder. Lived at college for 3 years.. I'm fairly picky & don't go out that often, but even I've had my fair share of drunken mistakes; most other girls I know are much worse.

inb4 strong sloot; whatever - just trying to help you brahs.
    getting laid is a choice for a girl. it isn't for a 1/10 guy
    Mets Packers Knicks UCONN

535/410/680 - gym lifts

500/380/683 - meet lifts

$$ CT BALLER CREW $$

YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Go to a party, start dancing with girl, start talking with girl. make some jokes, throw some sexual innuendo in there, make out with her, grab her hand, get a ride back with her, warn roomate that he is sexiled, proceed to room.

fukin easy m8

medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WalkingPharmacy View Post
    for most of us fa guys, we dont have friends, or even have access to these parties.
    Originally Posted by TyGuy505 View Post
    getting laid is a choice for a girl. it isn't for a 1/10 guy
    Not sheriff srs when you guys label yourselves as FA, rate yourselves so lowly, say you have no friends, etc.
    I call bullchit. Has the misc really made you that insecure & socially anxious? Most of you guys (at least the ones who actually lift) are more aesthetic than your average male, but guess what? Some of those average guys are actually getting laid, while you're not. Stop spending so much time getting yourself worked up in these threads; spend a little more time building your self-confidence. Man up, don't be afraid of rejection - laugh it off, get amongst it. "You're a sick kunt if you wanna be."

proudmanlets bodyguard IanPhelps's Avatar
    IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by YoBroseidon View Post
    Go to a party, start dancing with girl, start talking with girl. make some jokes, throw some sexual innuendo in there, make out with her, grab her hand, get a ride back with her, warn roomate that he is sexiled, proceed to room.

fukin easy m8
    Play Beer Pong with a chick, brb High Fiving, Brb Holding that High Five and looking into her eyes, brb kissing, brb sex.
    "Come over here, then," I said. He responded with, "You come over here.'I didn't hesitate. I got up and walked over to the foot of his bed.

*proudmanlets manmore bodyguard*
    *If you take my posts as serious you're probably retarded crew*
    *People think i'm squinting all the time crew*
    *Vocaroo Crew*

*hi you*

WalkingPharmacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalkingPharmacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalkingPharmacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalkingPharmacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalkingPharmacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalkingPharmacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalkingPharmacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalkingPharmacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalkingPharmacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalkingPharmacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalkingPharmacy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not sheriff srs when you guys label yourselves as FA, rate yourselves so lowly, say you have no friends, etc.
    I call bullchit. Has the misc really made you that insecure & socially anxious? Most of you guys (at least the ones who actually lift) are more aesthetic than your average male, but guess what? Some of those average guys are actually getting laid, while you're not. Stop spending so much time getting yourself worked up in these threads; spend a little more time building your self-confidence. Man up, don't be afraid of rejection - laugh it off, get amongst it. "You're a sick kunt if you wanna be."
    im actually dead serious. i havent had a single friend since i was 11. i started lifting last year but it hasnt helped at all. i try to talk to girls on my dorm floor and when i see them they just say hi and look down or ignore me.

uJelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) uJelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) uJelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) uJelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) uJelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) uJelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) uJelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) uJelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) uJelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) uJelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) uJelli will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pof pof pof

PRIMETIMEENT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRIMETIMEENT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRIMETIMEENT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRIMETIMEENT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRIMETIMEENT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRIMETIMEENT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRIMETIMEENT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRIMETIMEENT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRIMETIMEENT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRIMETIMEENT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRIMETIMEENT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Played sports...made it way too easy...so many cleat chasers out there haha!!

Registered WRX Offender DankSnaks's Avatar
    DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Step by step:

1) Find an attractive female.
    2) Converse with said female.
    3) Acquire said female's number.
    4) Hangout with said female.
    5) If she gives off the right vibes smash, if not kick her out and fap. If you can't pick up on these vibes you might just be full homo.
    6) Rinse and repeat.

You *******s make it seem like the hardest thing in the world. Women are simple beasts that act more complex than they really are.

TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    have friends
    go out every thurs-sat nights
    play a DI sport
    0/300+ and been told i'm disgusting looking and embarrassing to be seen with by girls

average guys get laid, ugly guys don't. facial aesthetics >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. everything else
    Mets Packers Knicks UCONN

535/410/680 - gym lifts

500/380/683 - meet lifts

$$ CT BALLER CREW $$

GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you dont get laid.. unless you have 9/10 facial aesthetics, jacked, and driving BMW (srs)

ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500)
    Young American chicks are the most liberal human beings I've ever met by far. Getting laid there in Uni must be easy as phuck

medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    im actually dead serious. i havent had a single friend since i was 11. i started lifting last year but it hasnt helped at all. i try to talk to girls on my dorm floor and when i see them they just say hi and look down or ignore me.
    How could you have had a single friend since you were 11?
    I feel like you had to have made a solid effort to AVOID doing so..
    But better late than never - don't give up. Try new chit like sitting next to someone different in class / joining student clubs /etc. Try not to come across as too creepily keen, but try to make the most of every social opportunity you have. If in the end (hopefully not), it all still fails, then maybe you need to do some self introspection & figure out what about you & your personality is chasing people away..

have friends
    play a DI sport
    0/300+ and been told i'm disgusting looking and embarrassing to be seen with by girls

average guys get laid, ugly guys don't. facial aesthetics >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. everything else
    Well.. if you insist that you are that disgusting, then beer goggles are your friend.. still hit those parties up.

How could you have had a single friend since you were 11?
    I feel like you had to have made a solid effort to AVOID doing so..
    But better late than never - don't give up. Try new chit like sitting next to someone different in class / joining student clubs /etc. Try not to come across as too creepily keen, but try to make the most of every social opportunity you have. If in the end (hopefully not), it all still fails, then maybe you need to do some self introspection & figure out what about you & your personality is chasing people away..

all through middle - high school, i was addicted to MMORPG's. i quit when i was 17 but since i lived like a hermit all of high school, no one cared who i was. now in college, i missed the opportunity where all of the cliques formed the first few weeks and now im phuked. i try to make friends with other dudes in class, but everyone is a douchebag to me for no reason. i just ask normal questions, talk about football, etc and they just act like hardasses with no emotion.

I hope we all make it. JungleJenetics's Avatar
    JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by hlimw18 View Post
    college is the easiest place to get laid. Just go to a party. Walk up to a girl. Ask her to dance or just talk to her then makeout a little and invite her back to your room. Or get a girls number in class, text her and invite her to your room for a movie.
    The extent of my game currently almost to a fuking t. All the effort that's needed;there are no dates or other bs to worry about. Have only met girls at parties, dorm, and class. Just don't act like a social reject and you'll be fine.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000)
    have friends
    play a DI sport

post a pic of your facials bra
    *Nose so big it makes pussy wet crew*
    *Women want to suck on my nose when my nostrils flare crew*
    *Nose resembles an erect penis crew*
    Pm me your applications with pics.

proudmanlets bodyguard IanPhelps's Avatar
    IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    all through middle - high school, i was addicted to MMORPG's. i quit when i was 17 but since i lived like a hermit all of high school, no one cared who i was. now in college, i missed the opportunity where all of the cliques formed the first few weeks and now im phuked. i try to make friends with other dudes in class, but everyone is a douchebag to me for no reason. i just ask normal questions, talk about football, etc and they just act like hardasses with no emotion.
    Over a year played on WoW crew checking in, horrible reason.
    "Come over here, then," I said. He responded with, "You come over here.'I didn't hesitate. I got up and walked over to the foot of his bed.

*proudmanlets manmore bodyguard*
    *If you take my posts as serious you're probably retarded crew*
    *People think i'm squinting all the time crew*
    *Vocaroo Crew*

*hi you*

theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    freshman year- go out meet a bunch of girls get random numbers and invite them to dorm room for movie
    sophomore year- same thing except invite to your apartment
    junior and senior year- even easier, just go to the bars

MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This probably sounds crazy to you...but why don't you approach some of those people and ask them what's putting them off about you? Obviously ONLY approach them one-on-one, not when they are with their friends. I mean, what do you have to lose? If you legitimately do not know what's putting people off about you why don't you find out? It can only help you in the long run. Sure, it might be a bit embarrassing, but it's not like you have some amazing social rep to lose here (no offense).

TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I want to be aesthetic as fuk to prepare for uni transfer. Debating whether or not to ride that celltech bicycle in order to be shredded at new school.

MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you just want to get laid PERIOD, then go out as much as possible. First you need some form of social circle. You don't even need that many friends, just a couple dudes is enough. Basically you just need some bros to pregame together and hit the parties. That being said, getting laid for guys is completely a numbers game. I have many friends that dgaf when drunk and will try to get with every single girl they can. They can get laid every weekend. Its not even the hottest girl but some girl is always down especially if they're drunk enough.

Originally Posted by MyBodyIsRdy420 View Post
    This probably sounds crazy to you...but why don't you approach some of those people and ask them what's putting them off about you? Obviously ONLY approach them one-on-one, not when they are with their friends. I mean, what do you have to lose? If you legitimately do not know what's putting people off about you why don't you find out? It can only help you in the long run. Sure, it might be a bit embarrassing, but it's not like you have some amazing social rep to lose here (no offense).
    true, might as well. i tend to make friends with older people much easier for some reason too. like my dads best friend think im the fuking **** and invites me to drink beer, go to strip clubs with him and go out on his boat and hes 52 yrs old. same thing with older women, they all think im really nice, a good guy and always ask if i have a girlfriend, etc. and then deep down, i realize "little do they know how fa i am"

Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I played runescape for most of high school (player mod checking in - wasted soooo much time on that game), never let any of my friends know.. or anyone really.. lmao.

But anyhoo, still don't give up. I totally get where you're coming from, like how it's hard to join a clique.. but if you're not happy being a loner, then keep trying to find a way in. Like I said, join a club or sporting team or something. Try to get involved with things. Don't just sit in the corner & brand yourself as FA. You're in charge of your own happiness.. try harder to make the change.

Flex Like a ****in' Ibex OptimusPrim3's Avatar
    OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in for answers. 300+ rejections and not a single kiss, hug, or hand was held in all 3 years srs
    U wot m8

Literally go out there and make yourself vulnerable. Talk to people, not only girls but guys too no homo and make friends.

From then on just keep socializing, don't even have to "open", or whatever the f*ck they call it these days, after that because chances are you have a mutual friend/interest with every single person you meet.

If you see a girl you think is attractive just go up to her and say, "I've seen you around a lot, what's your name?" then go from there. No need to overly flirt at first, just keep it chill. But most importantly, be present to the moment, because you'll start noticing how and when to start escalating things much easier. Also, when you're present you're not stuck in your head with the bs thoughts like "omg okay she responded well let's do this now" or "omg does she like me yet? I followed all the steps the misc told me to do", you just simply act like yourself and girls dig that. A lot.

Anything is possible bros. Good luck

Last edited by OptimusPrim3; 09-19-2013 at 10:59 PM.
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Met Phil Heath at Costco & Guitar Center Crew**
    **Anything Is Possible Crew**
    ᕙ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )ᕗ

Registered User FalconPunchBrah's Avatar
    FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IanPhelps View Post
    Play Beer Pong with a chick, brb High Fiving, Brb Holding that High Five and looking into her eyes, brb kissing, brb sex.
    So much this. Honestly its easiest way especially if she has some alcohol in her system I mean I've done it several times and it has been successful. Be confident, don't give a phuck about anyone and just have fun it will get you laid. This is coming from a guy that used to be really shy around chicks but ever since I have my idgaf attitude things changed for the better.

Per Aspera Ad Astra HelloImEcto's Avatar
    HelloImEcto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloImEcto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloImEcto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloImEcto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloImEcto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloImEcto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloImEcto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloImEcto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloImEcto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloImEcto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloImEcto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1135921443

pls go
    Cheekster
    *Ecto crew*
    *BF % < Dink size crew*

Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Get with the times. POF profile, myspace angles, talk s.hit, you don't even have to leave your place, the sloots will come to you.