Thread: Binge Eating

80spetitebabii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Binge Eating

I do a lot of high impact cardio because I want to look as lean as possible. I also weight train but no powerlifting. My problem is that I have a tendency to binge eat, then I'll have to turn around and go back to the gym, work extra hard because of the candy, burgers, pasta.. Etc... Should I eat 5 healthy meals per day? Or?

Help.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Eat as often or an seldom as you want. Meal timing makes little difference.

Nothing you explained strikes me as binge eating. Burgers, pasta sugar, etc are all perfectly fine food choices, and it's fine to eat it all at once. You may bloat a bit... but that's just gas and water (not fat). As long as your weight stays in a 2-5 lbs window you are maintaining.

Relax

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 80spetitebabii View Post
    I do a lot of high impact cardio because I want to look as lean as possible. I also weight train but no powerlifting. My problem is that I have a tendency to binge eat, then I'll have to turn around and go back to the gym, work extra hard because of the candy, burgers, pasta.. Etc... Should I eat 5 healthy meals per day? Or?

Help.
    I think you need to seek professional help to talk about this issue. Often we act out emotion / feelings in different ways, one of which could be an eating disorder. I am not saying you have an eating disorder, and I am not a medical professional. But there could be more to the issue than just diet plans, etc. Just something to think about.
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 80spetitebabii View Post

Help.
    You'll never be able to out train or out cardio the wrong nutritional plan. Without knowing how many calories you're consuming, it's impossible to give you any kind of honest feedback.

It will come down to hitting the proper amount of daily calories based on your goal. The times you eat, number of meals you eat and food choices make no difference in the end result.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)