Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BAPH0MET View Post
    we talked about this. she lives with her parents so i can't fuk there. i don't even want to be with her let alone her fukin parents, dead srs. and ive been stalked before by girls that i've been with before, do NOT wanna go through that chit again. i has so many stories of crazy bishes.

also don't want her knowing where i live, obviously

i can upload a portion of the vid (which i left out) that basically said, "can your parents hear you?" and she says, "no," and i said, "what the **** be louder then you idiot" or something like that.
    Its story time OP, tell us where the bad stalker touched you.

poverty reps ya cheeky kunt.

BAPH0MET is just really nice. (+1000) BAPH0MET is just really nice. (+1000) BAPH0MET is just really nice. (+1000) BAPH0MET is just really nice. (+1000) BAPH0MET is just really nice. (+1000) BAPH0MET is just really nice. (+1000) BAPH0MET is just really nice. (+1000) BAPH0MET is just really nice. (+1000) BAPH0MET is just really nice. (+1000) BAPH0MET is just really nice. (+1000) BAPH0MET is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Skalded View Post
    Its story time OP, tell us where the bad stalker touched you.

poverty reps ya cheeky kunt.

Had a stalker in my freshman year of highschool. The story begins with my friend, let's call him Alpha. Alpha introduced me to this girl called (let's call her) Luscious. Why Luscious? Her real name was Lily. Fukin fat girl's name. Anyway, she was a fukin fat hog, god damn probably a size 48 waist and no fukin boobs so she looked like a pear fat girl cuban chit. That, and she had fat, luscious lips and she'd paint them all sorts of fukin colors but usually blood red. When I say she was fat I mean fukin fat, disgusting just fukin makes me rage how fat she was/is (IDK now). Anyway, he met her from one of his classes and he introduced me to her because she "was cool" or chill or whatever.

Anyway one day we are walking out of class and she fat bish is like, hey we should go out. i got all awkward and nervous cause i obviously dont wanna go out with this chik, and i just say "no." she walks to her car, everything is cool. next monday she comes around before class, "omg i got so many guys at the clubbb u kno goin wyld n crazy (miami-cuba-ghetto accent) and we was wyldin out, u shoulda came hahaha u jealousssssssssss??????????? u kno u want this body hahahahaha. fukin bish made me RAAAAAGEEEEEEE. i started getting red. my blood was rushing to my head. i started sweating profusely, i could even feel my angus hairs sweating. it was also 100+ degrees out and we had been walking, but still i could feel the sweat dripping down my back and into my arsecrack. fukin furious, my next words to her were, "fuk off u fat kunt."

guys, i have never felt so bad in my entire life. i hated this girl with a passion, and when i mean hate i mean fukin hate to the point where i'd have no problem offing this girl in front of her family and laugh about it. but i felt so bad. i don't think i have ever broken anyone's spirits so fukin bad. I apologized. I said, "hey i'm sorry i said that i was just playing around, you are not fat you are actually pretty good looking im just not interested in a relationship right now."

Biggest mistake of my life.

This girl fell in love with me that day... That day my life turned to chit for the next three or four months. IDK why this crazy fat hog chit of a person was in love with me after I had insulted her, then said some stupid ass excuse.. but anyway, that night we all went to Alpha's house to have dinner. being the college students that we were, my idea was to buy everyone taco bell. At the time I was on a taco bell kick, and would always get the nachos with cheese, with extra nacho sauce <----EVERYONE KNEW THIS WAS MY FAVORITE PART OF THE MEAL, MY FUKIN NACHO CHEESE NACHOS..... , and some cheesy gordita crunches. I ask everyone want they want, and everyone says their dinner, etc. nobody asks for nachos or any extra cheese or anything.

I go put in the order, get my chit, and i'm fukin salivating over these cot damn nacho cheese nachos. I mean this was my purpose in life was to eat these fukin nachos. i wanted nothing else of that night but to down those nachos after that cheesy gordita taco, go home and pound my cawk into eternity and dream about fukin nacho cheese nachos. so flavorful. fuark im salivating now.... anyway, i go back to the housem, give everyone their food, and everyone starts eating. i finish my cheese gordita, and i feel like i have to take a huuuuge chit. i mean literally the biggest taco chit that anyone could take, i was about to take... nacho cheese and extra sauce still in the bag.. before I go, she asks, "hey can i have some nachos?" I reply," yeah just ONE though, that's my dessert ; )".. and off I go.

I return to the bedroom where we are eating (and watching a TV show, i forgot which), to find this fukin fat hog pounding down on my nacho cheese nachos, literally tons of em in her fukin mouth, with her fingers INSIDE the fukin nacho cheese nacho cheese. her fingers. were. inside the fukin cheese. i started raging hard. nasty style. i fukin hate this bitch already i'm just playing nice, but that's it, that's the last fukin straw. i will fukin destroy you into oblivion you fukin kunt bish. those are my mother fukin nachos. MY fukin nachos. everyone knows that is MY territory, i paid for those bishes.... fuuuuuuuuuukk i let out the loudest fukin yell in the history of war, "YOU FAT KUNT!!!!!!!!!!! THE FUK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY NACHO CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT UR FUKIN FINGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!" all the while she is sitting on the bed, lookin at me with those fukin cheeky eyes like she's fukin kidding around, like it's fukin funny or some chit, thinking im totally okay with this......... "YOU FUKIN COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell. she starts crying. I honestly don't know what else happened, as my reaction was to get the fuk out of there as soon as possible. I swear I was about to kill this bish. the thought of her dirty saliva-covered cheese fingers in my fukin cheese, with triple chin and fukin waves of fat going down her body just made me want to puke, and i could not go to taco bell and fulfill my desire to eat some god damn nachos. they were ruined. forever. i have not eaten nacho cheese nachos since.

Anyway, I know this has nothing to do with her stalking me, but this is when the stalking began... If I have more time to type out a stalking story, (like the one time she came into one of my classes - which she wasn't enrolled in) and started talking to the girl next to me (who was a fukin 8.5/10 that i was trying to pound) about how I had a huge dick etc etc etc and told her "that's mine, and nobody else can have it".... FUARK.

that is a story for another time. now i must get to work. brb while i look for a pic of her lol, she has to have a fb somewhere. brb checkin Alpha's friend list.

cliffs: introduced to fat bish
    she tries to make me jealous
    i call her a kunt, then take it back and treat her real sweet
    get dinner
    eats my fukin nacho cheese nachos (fukin fat kunt)
    begins stalking me from that day
    ahh! ahh! alex pls

instagram: formking
    follow me, i follow back. just lmk u from the MISK

BAPH0MET is just really nice. (+1000) BAPH0MET is just really nice. (+1000) BAPH0MET is just really nice. (+1000) BAPH0MET is just really nice. (+1000) BAPH0MET is just really nice. (+1000) BAPH0MET is just really nice. (+1000) BAPH0MET is just really nice. (+1000) BAPH0MET is just really nice. (+1000) BAPH0MET is just really nice. (+1000) BAPH0MET is just really nice. (+1000) BAPH0MET is just really nice. (+1000)
    fuk im unsure as to whether i should start a new thread for that story or not, but i couldn't find any pics so it's probably not worth it.

also thread is dead. that was also very therapeutic. i think i can go back to eating nacho cheese nachos.
    ahh! ahh! alex pls

found the bish

ahh! ahh! alex pls

extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wood burry idgaf
    *Voices opinion without fear of being negged crew*

*SHAME 🔔 SHAME 🔔 SHAME 🔔 SHAME 🔔 SHAME 🔔 SHAME 🔔 SHAME 🔔 Crew*

Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Randomly stumbled on OP's video after watching Jason Genova vids. Searched google and found this thread.

why didnt you stick your dick in crazy, brah?

DFars has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DFars has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DFars has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DFars has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DFars has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DFars has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DFars has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DFars has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DFars has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DFars has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DFars has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just jumped to last page so correct me if already spoken about...Force is strong in you OP very good discipline but if you wanna f*ck there are options- park f*ck and motel F*ck. Use cab so she can't write down your license plate for motel and meet up on foot and use blanket in park. So yeah there are options. Anyways good job on your control, way to many guys have none at all.

BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    found the bish

What kinda bouncer lets a whale into the club?

Originally Posted by BrosPeace View Post
    What kinda bouncer lets a whale into the club?
    not a very good one brah
    ahh! ahh! alex pls

DasGehrman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DasGehrman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DasGehrman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DasGehrman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DasGehrman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DasGehrman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DasGehrman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DasGehrman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DasGehrman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DasGehrman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DasGehrman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    GJ OP hehe WBC checkin in
    Learn to love that pain that comes with working out, don't stop but fight through it. That pain, that's just your body changing!

#HorseHeadCrew
    #DirtyBulkSelfieCrew
    #1000lb+ crew

515 dead / 455 squat / 340 bench / 1310 total

My Social Media:
    www.********.com/RonGehrman
    www.instagram.com/imgehrman
    http://www.youtube.com/user/rongehrman/videos

www.yourpassport.worldventures.biz

IsaacEK is just really nice. (+1000) IsaacEK is just really nice. (+1000) IsaacEK is just really nice. (+1000) IsaacEK is just really nice. (+1000) IsaacEK is just really nice. (+1000) IsaacEK is just really nice. (+1000) IsaacEK is just really nice. (+1000) IsaacEK is just really nice. (+1000) IsaacEK is just really nice. (+1000) IsaacEK is just really nice. (+1000) IsaacEK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Haha this is awesome. Repped

RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative
    Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com

Fuel Your Ambition!

vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    *Hollywood's rabid cage crew*

Bulking log -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145653801

Originally Posted by DasGehrman View Post
    GJ OP hehe WBC checkin in
    tymen repd

Originally Posted by IsaacEK View Post
    Haha this is awesome. Repped
    haha thanks man

Originally Posted by RHK89 View Post
    sp bb rep wbc as well

Originally Posted by vitornoob View Post
    wbc rep
    ahh! ahh! alex pls

i666 is a name known to all. (+5000) i666 is a name known to all. (+5000) i666 is a name known to all. (+5000) i666 is a name known to all. (+5000) i666 is a name known to all. (+5000) i666 is a name known to all. (+5000) i666 is a name known to all. (+5000) i666 is a name known to all. (+5000) i666 is a name known to all. (+5000) i666 is a name known to all. (+5000) i666 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    saw the second vid, lol holy chit.

Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lmao this thread still delivers.

you don't **** with a man and his food
    No sig crew

WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500) WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500) WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500) WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500) WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500) WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500) WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500) WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500) WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500) WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500) WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500)
    "not in public".. "i know"
    I salute you sir, and your transformation

cr7mufc21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr7mufc21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr7mufc21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr7mufc21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr7mufc21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr7mufc21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr7mufc21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr7mufc21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr7mufc21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr7mufc21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr7mufc21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hahah I could never be able to do that, I would just start laughing my head off after a few seconds

Originally Posted by cr7mufc21 View Post
    hahah I could never be able to do that, I would just start laughing my head off after a few seconds
    lol strong bump wtf
    ahh! ahh! alex pls