kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Stuck deadlift but all other lifts going up

Hi! First time posting in this particular forum.
    So ive been bodybuilding since 2016/2017. But even during prep I try and keep things heavy..none of that BS 25 rep stuff.

In April I entered into a charity powerlifting meet with my 12yo son and loved the experience! I was still in competition prep but started training a bit differently.

After my competition in May I started doing a hybrid training (think focusing on sbd w lower reps and heavier weight but still doing accessories after). I def have been pushing myself more than ever before.
    Since july my deadlift has been absolutely stuck! I train it twice a week, 1 day a bit lighter and 1 day heavy. My squats have gained like 25lbs in the same timeframe and my bench 15.

So my q is...does this just happen sometimes? If 2 lifts are going up nicely does it stand to reason that the 3rd may just stick for awhile?

Facts to consider :
    Completely natural raw female lifter
    38yo
    Training for 3yrs, athletic all my life
    Best lifts 225/155/275

I eat enough considering i have gained visible muscle and hardly any fat (i take progress pics), i dont sleep well EVER but haven't in years so thats no different. I do have ankylosing spondylitis and have been in a bad flare since July BUT no other lifts are suffering so I'm not sure that is a valid reason...
    Any advice?
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

IG: stephaniesobien

NPC WPD and WNPF, Metal Militia powerlifter

78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's totally normal, some lifts will progress faster than others, and some will get stuck and plateau from time to time while others continue to progress. Maybe try dropping your frequency down on deadlifts, twice a week deads would kill me, especially with squatting also. You don't necessarily have to deadlift to build your deadlift.
    Fat guy that likes to lift weights
    Squat - Poverty
    Bench - Poverty
    Deadlift - Poverty

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thank you!
    New development as of today..i will be purposely stagnating my lifts for a bit as I was in the ER and thru a CT scan they found my disease has progressed.
    I'm not stopping for anything, just taking a month or so off of progressive overload. i have a meet on Oct 12th that I will still do..wish me luck!
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

IG: stephaniesobien

NPC WPD and WNPF, Metal Militia powerlifter