Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    JDHOORNY is a name known to all. (+5000) JDHOORNY is a name known to all. (+5000) JDHOORNY is a name known to all. (+5000) JDHOORNY is a name known to all. (+5000) JDHOORNY is a name known to all. (+5000) JDHOORNY is a name known to all. (+5000) JDHOORNY is a name known to all. (+5000) JDHOORNY is a name known to all. (+5000) JDHOORNY is a name known to all. (+5000) JDHOORNY is a name known to all. (+5000) JDHOORNY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    I love doing that, if I was a customer and a company showed up at my house giving me free stuff I'd be pumped. We are going to do more of that on our road trips.
    Awesome...when is everything going to happen down South? Us FL boys are feeling left out with all the roadtrips, ABC's, etc....haha.
    www.jeremyhoornstra.com

Check out my Sponsors at:

www.forum.animalpak.com

and

www.joshstrength.com

follow me at:

instagram: hoornstra_strong

******** page is full but I have a fan page as well.

JDHOORNY is a name known to all. (+5000) JDHOORNY is a name known to all. (+5000) JDHOORNY is a name known to all. (+5000) JDHOORNY is a name known to all. (+5000) JDHOORNY is a name known to all. (+5000) JDHOORNY is a name known to all. (+5000) JDHOORNY is a name known to all. (+5000) JDHOORNY is a name known to all. (+5000) JDHOORNY is a name known to all. (+5000) JDHOORNY is a name known to all. (+5000) JDHOORNY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ok, here's a video from end of last week, I was going a little easy because the weekend before, I strained my chest and it bruised pretty good so was kind of testing the waters to make sure it wasn't torn, so I was a little nervous but it's all good now. This was the second paused triple I believe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_BHBlUQha8
    www.jeremyhoornstra.com

www.forum.animalpak.com

and

www.joshstrength.com

follow me at:

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JDHOORNY View Post
    Awesome...when is everything going to happen down South? Us FL boys are feeling left out with all the roadtrips, ABC's, etc....haha.
    Hopefully when it's cold here lol.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jeremy,

Typically how long do your heavy chest days last?

How many movements are you doing?

Do you only hit chest on those days, or do you hit tri's shoulders, or lats as well?

Typically how long do your heavy chest days last?

Honestly a while, the first thing I had the last workout was like two triples with 615 or something so I spend a good solid 45 min to an hour warming up for that..I'd guess on average if I move through it pretty quick it's about three hours

How many movements are you doing?

Flat bench and about 3 other pressing things like deadpress, band press, wide grip, etc. Then about 4-5 other movements like hammer curls, chest supported incline db rows, etc.

Do you only hit chest on those days, or do you hit tri's shoulders, or lats as well?

Mainly chest, follow every workout with some sort of ab exercise and aux stuff so sometimes chest ends with hammer curls or something but 99% of it is chest.
    www.jeremyhoornstra.com

www.forum.animalpak.com

and

www.joshstrength.com

follow me at:

budreiser2 is just really nice. (+1000) budreiser2 is just really nice. (+1000) budreiser2 is just really nice. (+1000) budreiser2 is just really nice. (+1000) budreiser2 is just really nice. (+1000) budreiser2 is just really nice. (+1000) budreiser2 is just really nice. (+1000) budreiser2 is just really nice. (+1000) budreiser2 is just really nice. (+1000) budreiser2 is just really nice. (+1000) budreiser2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    When you dead bench do you ease into the weight at all or just explode into it?
    training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168740593&p=1386688073#post1386688073
    IG: truebrofessor
    Best raw w/ sleeves lifts
    495/390/640

arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do you have any recommendations for rotator cuff rehab/prehab?

Kind of an odd question I guess, but do you have any strategies for gaining strength while maintaining weight?
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165829701

Originally Posted by budreiser2 View Post
    When you dead bench do you ease into the weight at all or just explode into it?
    When I do it I'm usually pretty warm after flat bench but would spend more time easing into it if I wasn't. I usually do a couple with 315, then 405 then maybe a rep or two with 495 before starting my sets but they go quick.
    www.jeremyhoornstra.com

www.forum.animalpak.com

and

www.joshstrength.com

follow me at:

Originally Posted by arn710 View Post
    Do you have any recommendations for rotator cuff rehab/prehab?

Kind of an odd question I guess, but do you have any strategies for gaining strength while maintaining weight?
    For rotator cuffs, I do a few things. Weekly I do scalpula retractions, ITY's, and will vary with rear delt supersets, around the worlds, and a few other things but mainly those.

Strength gain and wt maintenance can be controlled with diet and moderate cardio. I don't like cardio and try to do short ones like sprints but now we push my truck and an ambulance up a slight hill at work. Heart rate shoots through the roof and it's over very quick.
    www.jeremyhoornstra.com

www.forum.animalpak.com

and

www.joshstrength.com

follow me at:

zorahgail will become famous soon enough. (+50) zorahgail will become famous soon enough. (+50) zorahgail will become famous soon enough. (+50) zorahgail will become famous soon enough. (+50) zorahgail will become famous soon enough. (+50) zorahgail will become famous soon enough. (+50) zorahgail will become famous soon enough. (+50) zorahgail will become famous soon enough. (+50) zorahgail will become famous soon enough. (+50) zorahgail will become famous soon enough. (+50) zorahgail will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Jumping into the thread. Thanks for the Q&A opp & congrats on your baby girl!

Looking for tips to build up my weak points:

Deadlift. How to maintain hamstring & glute tension at the start? My hips are rising too quickly before the bar breaks the ground. I'm failing reps because I'm essentially trying to straight-leg it.

Squat. Getting stuck in the hole after a pause. Already strong at pushing knees out. Usually I might get a little hip drive forward & up, then fail.

Bench. Good chest roll at setup. My c-curve is pretty flat when I stay tight; is a good roll just a matter of flexibility? If I move into a decent roll, I tend to lose tightness.

Thanks again.

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DDon1996 View Post
    How did you get involved with Animal? A few local guys are sponsored by them as well (Ben Seath/Ben Rice). They seem to be pretty involved in sponsorship of up-and-coming lifters.
    Animal is def into supporting powerliftin these days. Not just Hoornstra and Seath, but also sponsorin Dan Green, Sam Byrd, Eric Lilliebridge, Ernie Lilliebridge Jr., Ernie Lilliebridge Sr., Brandon Lilly, Garrett Griffin, Richard Hawthorne, Grant Higa, Brent Willis, and others... To be sponsored by Animal, gotta be a solid lifter but also a solid representative of the sport... That is, share Animal's core values.
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No problem man, here's my typical split..,

heavy hard chest....heavy legs...speed chest with tri's/shoulders....back/traps. deload every 4-5 weeks as needed
    Currently I'm deloading every 4th week. I do the 5/3/1 split while using DC Training on my assistance work (not hitting the muscles multiple times a week or anything like the 'real' DC program, but i am using the triple rest pause's and extreme stretching).

Do you think this is 'too much'? Somebody told me that combining the too would be too much (although Jim Wendler did say that using DC on assistance work would be a good idea).

By the end of my week 3's (out of the 4 week cycles), i REALLY feel the need for a deload and then i take a deload on the 4th week. I feel like the deload week is helping me recover for the next 3 weeks.

If i'm feeling recovered after the deloads, do you think its okay for me to keep working like this? I really like this kind of training, and i dont want to switch back to normal 'volume' style training.

If you think combining these two is retarded for a natural lifter, please call me out on this. If not, I'm going to keep hitting it hard. I prefer high-intensity training anyway. I'd rather do a few really intense painful sets, than a whole bunch of average sets.

(btw, sorry for blowing up both of your threads here and on the FORVM. i just have a ton of sh*t i want to learn. i'm a bodybuilder who is now doing 5/3/1 and learning powerlifting)
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

NASM Certified Personal Trainer

NCCPT Gold's Gym Certified Personal Trainer

Originally Posted by zorahgail View Post
    Jumping into the thread. Thanks for the Q&A opp & congrats on your baby girl!

Looking for tips to build up my weak points:

Deadlift. How to maintain hamstring & glute tension at the start? My hips are rising too quickly before the bar breaks the ground. I'm failing reps because I'm essentially trying to straight-leg it.

Squat. Getting stuck in the hole after a pause. Already strong at pushing knees out. Usually I might get a little hip drive forward & up, then fail.

Bench. Good chest roll at setup. My c-curve is pretty flat when I stay tight; is a good roll just a matter of flexibility? If I move into a decent roll, I tend to lose tightness.

Thanks again.
    For the deads, I do that from time to time also and just have to tell myself to sit into it. I try to look up as high as possible and rock to my heels when I pull and it fixes it. Hard to really adjust or critique without seeing as everyone is different, I have the shorter arms so I have to get way the hell down there to start. However, I try to imagine I'm actually squatting it and sit back and it works out. Sorry for the vagueness...

As for getting stuck in the hole, can try box squats but what I like are speed sets out of the hole paused. Drop the weight a little and do sets of around five to where you really feel the last rep or two. That worked great for me.

As for bench I can give an opinion but I'm a very flat bencher. I don't really arch at all, maybe an inch or two in the middle and that's it. So, I know with the arches, flexibility is very important, hence the rollers, etc. Tightness becomes even more important as those muscles are now assisting in the stability and balance throughout the entirety of the lift. But for specific details on that...I'm not real sure, like I said...flat bencher. Sorry.
    www.jeremyhoornstra.com

www.forum.animalpak.com

and

www.joshstrength.com

follow me at:

Animal is full of great guys that are very family oriented. You can tell that immediately as you sign on as you are immediately treated as part of the animal family. In my opinion, it would be near impossible to compete with the talent they have brought onto the team lately in all aspects of the strength sports...all three powerlifting lifts, strongman, etc. Second to none.
    www.jeremyhoornstra.com

www.forum.animalpak.com

and

www.joshstrength.com

follow me at:

It's all good man, what we're here for. I was the same, started in bodybuilding and switched over. with me now, my workouts seem like they're so long training with Josh, like three hours, I can barely stand and usually sit outside before even trying to drive home. Incorporating that training if you can handle it is fine in my opinion, as long as you're not overdoing it, and only you will know. If you're good for three weeks of that, which is exactly where I'm at, and then dead for a week of deload...then recovered immediately after...you're doing good. Some may argue and say too much as a lot of powerlifters train like three times a week for a couples hours, twice on bench...but I like this method. Make sure diet and sleep are in check and listen to your body, it knows when it's done.
    www.jeremyhoornstra.com

www.forum.animalpak.com

and

www.joshstrength.com

follow me at:

rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's all good man, what we're here for. I was the same, started in bodybuilding and switched over. with me now, my workouts seem like they're so long training with Josh, like three hours, I can barely stand and usually sit outside before even trying to drive home. Incorporating that training if you can handle it is fine in my opinion, as long as you're not overdoing it, and only you will know. If you're good for three weeks of that, which is exactly where I'm at, and then dead for a week of deload...then recovered immediately after...you're doing good. Some may argue and say too much as a lot of powerlifters train like three times a week for a couples hours, twice on bench...but I like this method. Make sure diet and sleep are in check and listen to your body, it knows when it's done.
    Awesome thanks bro.

My plan was to take a 1 week deload, but I'm at day 5 and I'm feeling much better and ready to train again. I think i'm just gonna hit it hard and start back on another 3 week cycle. Do you think its okay to go based on feeling?

Do you have a specific amount of time you deload for? or is it based on how you feel?
    Last edited by rbowman91; 09-19-2013 at 08:42 AM.
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

NASM Certified Personal Trainer

NCCPT Gold's Gym Certified Personal Trainer

TomDentch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TomDentch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TomDentch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TomDentch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TomDentch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TomDentch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TomDentch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TomDentch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TomDentch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TomDentch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TomDentch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Awesome thread man, strong bench :O

ive got a goal, I want to hit a 200kg deadlift by christmas, at the minute im on 170kg with strict form, what sort of training protocols would you reccomend for fast explosive deadlift gains ? 5 3 1 ? 5x5 ?

Thanks man, big Inspiration!

Originally Posted by rbowman91 View Post
    Awesome thanks bro.

My plan was to take a 1 week deload, but I'm at day 5 and I'm feeling much better and ready to train again. I think i'm just gonna hit it hard and start back on another 3 week cycle. Do you think its okay to go based on feeling?

Do you have a specific amount of time you deload for? or is it based on how you feel?
    Well, I usually feel anxious and ready to go about halfway through deload but I always hit a full cycle of each day, so I have a four day split and my work schedule is weird, I work every third day for 24 hours, so if I work Monday, I train tues, wed, then work Thursday, then train fri, sat, etc...so I deload a full 4 day of training then start fresh. Usually right at 6-7 days.
    www.jeremyhoornstra.com

www.forum.animalpak.com

and

www.joshstrength.com

follow me at:

Tom

well to be honest everyone has their stick point and getting that killed would be the fastest. To generate speed, make sure you throw in deficit deads and band deads from time to time. Also, vary the reps, for a few weeks start at 5x5, then do 5x4, then 3x3, etc and you'll work up to that weight in no time. Post a vid if you can and we can evaluate it farther to see if there's anything form-wise that will change it quicker.
    www.jeremyhoornstra.com

www.forum.animalpak.com

and

www.joshstrength.com

follow me at:

kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    how much water do u drink in a day?
    Magic wand,MAKE MY MONSTER GROOOWWWW!!!!!!!!-Rita Repulsa

Originally Posted by kinggorilla View Post
    how much water do u drink in a day?
    I shoot for around 2 gallons a day, but always get at least 1 1/2 or so, depends on my day, if outside a lot, etc. Funny when I competed in Russia, I always asked for water and they were like...why? We drink juice like peach juice. Just not the norm to drink there...I don't see how.
    www.jeremyhoornstra.com

www.forum.animalpak.com

and

www.joshstrength.com

follow me at:

TomDentch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TomDentch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TomDentch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TomDentch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TomDentch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TomDentch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TomDentch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TomDentch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TomDentch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TomDentch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TomDentch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    well to be honest everyone has their stick point and getting that killed would be the fastest. To generate speed, make sure you throw in deficit deads and band deads from time to time. Also, vary the reps, for a few weeks start at 5x5, then do 5x4, then 3x3, etc and you'll work up to that weight in no time. Post a vid if you can and we can evaluate it farther to see if there's anything form-wise that will change it quicker.
    Okay thanks for the reply and tips, will have a video of me going for my 1 rm in a couple days to a week. Ive never tried to pull a deadlift and failed so perhaps I can pull more then I think. Im joining a gym soon owned by a really good strength coach so he should help a lot too. Will get a video up asap and put said exercises into my programme.

Cheers fella ! Goodluck on your wr bench. Mirin.

Cool man, post when you can. Joining the gym will definitely help. You can always learn something from somebody, sometimes from the place you'd least expect it. Good luck, you'll make it.

Thanks for the good luck.
    www.jeremyhoornstra.com

www.forum.animalpak.com

and

www.joshstrength.com

follow me at:

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    J,

Why do you rack the weight and then unrack and do single at the end of most of your sets?

Oh and beast training session.

Originally Posted by kmc06005 View Post
    J,

Why do you rack the weight and then unrack and do single at the end of most of your sets?

Oh and beast training session.
    I don't usually, but this was my speed day and I was getting used to getting explosion off my chest and just feeling the bar. The goal was to have 3 reps, 9 sets, with 30 seconds rest between sets...and from unrack to rack, less than 2 seconds so it's designed to create the explosive power off chest...so I was just feelin it out basically...next chest workout is heavy and I'll post it.
    www.jeremyhoornstra.com

www.forum.animalpak.com

and

www.joshstrength.com

follow me at:

Aesthetic Powerlifter MattIsBored's Avatar
    MattIsBored is just really nice. (+1000) MattIsBored is just really nice. (+1000) MattIsBored is just really nice. (+1000) MattIsBored is just really nice. (+1000) MattIsBored is just really nice. (+1000) MattIsBored is just really nice. (+1000) MattIsBored is just really nice. (+1000) MattIsBored is just really nice. (+1000) MattIsBored is just really nice. (+1000) MattIsBored is just really nice. (+1000) MattIsBored is just really nice. (+1000)
    How much do you reverse grip bench and do you see any carry over with it to normal grip bench?
    Discretion of speech is more than eloquence, and to speak agreeably to him with whom we deal is more than to speak in good words, or in good order.
    Francis Bacon

Originally Posted by MattIsBored View Post
    How much do you reverse grip bench and do you see any carry over with it to normal grip bench?
    I have actually never done reverse grip bench
    www.jeremyhoornstra.com

www.forum.animalpak.com

and

www.joshstrength.com

follow me at:

ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do you do board presses and how do your weights on those compare to your Bench?
    Eternal Gym Rat, Student Physical Therapist. None of my post content should be taken as medical advice. Ask your doctor/PT.

Best Gym Lifts: 585/390/675 440 FS 265 OHP @203 No longer competing

I lift weights for fun

Originally Posted by ChecksandGiggles View Post
    Do you do board presses and how do your weights on those compare to your Bench?
    I've really only done close grip board work or with bands so not really sure how it compares but I would guess considerably higher.
    www.jeremyhoornstra.com

www.forum.animalpak.com

and

www.joshstrength.com

follow me at: