Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    regno is just really nice. (+1000) regno is just really nice. (+1000) regno is just really nice. (+1000) regno is just really nice. (+1000) regno is just really nice. (+1000) regno is just really nice. (+1000) regno is just really nice. (+1000) regno is just really nice. (+1000) regno is just really nice. (+1000) regno is just really nice. (+1000) regno is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    You're young, Stick to the basics and by the time you're 18 you will be so ripped company's will throw free supplements at you.
    Good one

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by regno View Post
    Good one
    haha it's the truth, i wish i would of known about the life after the barbell in middle school :P
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Yeah because 18 is just a magic age and you're fully developed by that time.

BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jgman View Post
    Yeah because 18 is just a magic age and you're fully developed by that time.
    No one said that.
    But 18 you are a legal adult, That's the difference.
    If you have nothing productive to add to the thread, don't post.
    Lose the 15 year old attitude, You will get further in life.
    Kick.com/beetoxic

jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    No one said that.
    But 18 you are a legal adult, That's the difference.
    If you have nothing productive to add to the thread, don't post.
    Lose the 15 year old attitude, You will get further in life.
    Yeah I know our legal system is so perfect. You'll get further in life if you stop be prejudice towards teenagers.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah I know our legal system is so perfect. You'll get further in life if you stop be prejudice towards teenagers.
    not prejudice its the law. 18+ legal adult, 17 and under need parental consent.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    not prejudice its the law. 18+ legal adult, 17 and under need parental consent.
    I wasn't talking about the law I was talking about him implying that there is such thing as a '15 year old attitude'. I'd like to take advantage of the many free offers and trials on here, but unfortunately I cannot because you 'have to be 18, it's the law!!'.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wasn't talking about the law I was talking about him implying that there is such thing as a '15 year old attitude'. I'd like to take advantage of the many free offers and trials on here, but unfortunately I cannot because you 'have to be 18, it's the law!!'.
    You will have plenty of time for that in the future, not to worry don't think any of the company promos will be drying up anytime soon. I would recommend taking the next couple years and get your diet and training dialed in. You will be well ahead of most by doing this.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

robertleoniy will become famous soon enough. (+50) robertleoniy will become famous soon enough. (+50) robertleoniy will become famous soon enough. (+50) robertleoniy will become famous soon enough. (+50) robertleoniy will become famous soon enough. (+50) robertleoniy will become famous soon enough. (+50) robertleoniy will become famous soon enough. (+50) robertleoniy will become famous soon enough. (+50) robertleoniy will become famous soon enough. (+50) robertleoniy will become famous soon enough. (+50) robertleoniy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well said

prideee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prideee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for your help. I'm surprised that this was respectful unlike most peoples responses to this specific topic...

satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10) satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10) satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10) satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10) satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10) satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10) satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10) satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10) satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10) satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10) satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes, I agree. Proper diet and training will do you good until you're 18.

anonymous
    I actually am curious if working out now will just make it a ton easier to look good in the future ha. Anyone that's worked out since they were 15 and is now 30+ notice you just aren't as out of shape as some of the older guys who are just getting into it?

ervini17 is not very well liked. (-100) ervini17 is not very well liked. (-100) ervini17 is not very well liked. (-100) ervini17 is not very well liked. (-100) ervini17 is not very well liked. (-100) ervini17 is not very well liked. (-100) ervini17 is not very well liked. (-100) ervini17 is not very well liked. (-100) ervini17 is not very well liked. (-100) ervini17 is not very well liked. (-100) ervini17 is not very well liked. (-100)
    great

Originally Posted by prideee View Post
    Thanks for your help. I'm surprised that this was respectful unlike most peoples responses to this specific topic...
    It's the truth though, You need to eat big to get big. You guys have an advantage over most of us.. You're starting young.
    Kick.com/beetoxic

80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i wish that when I was 16 I knew what I know now. Easier to start on the right path than to try to catch up.
    Canadian LEO

keifhaalek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) keifhaalek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) keifhaalek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) keifhaalek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) keifhaalek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) keifhaalek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) keifhaalek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) keifhaalek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) keifhaalek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) keifhaalek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) keifhaalek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Why is this? I'm 16 turning 17 in 5 months. So far I've taken Arnold pwo, zma, casein and Animal Cuts. What problem would I get in the future?

MI40xProgram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MI40xProgram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MI40xProgram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MI40xProgram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MI40xProgram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MI40xProgram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MI40xProgram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MI40xProgram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MI40xProgram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    They should use creatine they will only benefit from it + they can check the program i use bellow

Registered User stretchmarkshop's Avatar
    stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok am new to bodybuilding. I guess it's a good idea I joined this forum. really learning some insights

Originally Posted by stretchmarkshop View Post
    Ok am new to bodybuilding. I guess it's a good idea I joined this forum. really learning some insights
    Don't be afraid to ask questions!

Originally Posted by MI40xProgram View Post
    They should use creatine they will only benefit from it + they can check the program i use bellow
    That's not true, Creatine can be abused like any supplement. They should focus on food.
    Originally Posted by keifhaalek View Post
    Why is this? I'm 16 turning 17 in 5 months. So far I've taken Arnold pwo, zma, casein and Animal Cuts. What problem would I get in the future?
    Because you're still growing. Supplements are meant to supplement your diet where you lack. If you have never established a good diet, you don't know what to take.
    Just eat...
    Kick.com/beetoxic

sdfhyjdfj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sdfhyjdfj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sdfhyjdfj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sdfhyjdfj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    A public service announcement brought to you by the helpful folks at MuscleTech lol. This isn't in a sticky yet?
    Last edited by sdfhyjdfj; 10-17-2014 at 12:31 AM.

Originally Posted by sdfhyjdfj View Post
    A public service announcement brought to you by the helpful folks at MuscleTech lol. This isn't in a sticky yet? [img]http://lifehealthus.com/image/images/122.gif[/ig]
    It is.
    Kick.com/beetoxic

Hamadaadel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hamadaadel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hamadaadel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hamadaadel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hamadaadel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hamadaadel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hamadaadel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hamadaadel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hamadaadel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hamadaadel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hamadaadel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    my brother will benfit from this thread

OPcanDELIVER is on a distinguished road. (+10) OPcanDELIVER is on a distinguished road. (+10) OPcanDELIVER is on a distinguished road. (+10) OPcanDELIVER is on a distinguished road. (+10) OPcanDELIVER is on a distinguished road. (+10) OPcanDELIVER is on a distinguished road. (+10) OPcanDELIVER is on a distinguished road. (+10) OPcanDELIVER is on a distinguished road. (+10) OPcanDELIVER is on a distinguished road. (+10) OPcanDELIVER is on a distinguished road. (+10) OPcanDELIVER is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ^True
    This is a perfect thread to use when you're too lazy to explain supp use at a young age lol
    You can find more about me
    ▸On my ******** page : http://www.********.com/OfficialJoJaxs
    ▸On Instagram: http://instagram.com/JoJaxs
    ▸On Twitter: http://twitter.com/JoJaxs
    ▸On my Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/c/JoJaxs

philc2 is not very well liked. (-100) philc2 is not very well liked. (-100) philc2 is not very well liked. (-100) philc2 is not very well liked. (-100) philc2 is not very well liked. (-100) philc2 is not very well liked. (-100) philc2 is not very well liked. (-100) philc2 is not very well liked. (-100) philc2 is not very well liked. (-100) philc2 is not very well liked. (-100) philc2 is not very well liked. (-100)

Thanks, a few questions

I wan to thank you for commenting on my post, do you know of a good nutrition plan especially for high intensity lifting every morning? Also, do you think we should stay away from protein shakes too?

Originally Posted by philc2 View Post
    I wan to thank you for commenting on my post, do you know of a good nutrition plan especially for high intensity lifting every morning? Also, do you think we should stay away from protein shakes too?
    head to the nutriton section for the diet and yes that includes protein supps. Should not have a problem hitting your macros with just fish, chicken, or beef as your protein source.

jacoblitfs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacoblitfs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacoblitfs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacoblitfs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacoblitfs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacoblitfs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacoblitfs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacoblitfs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacoblitfs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacoblitfs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacoblitfs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well said!!
    "The Road to success is always under construction!" -Lily Tomlin

Originally Posted by jacoblitfs View Post
    Well said!!
    Thank you, I thought so myself :P
    Kick.com/beetoxic

BeauBody38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeauBody38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeauBody38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeauBody38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeauBody38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeauBody38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeauBody38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Disadvantage?

What are the disadvantage can it give to people under 18?

YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10) YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10) YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10) YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10) YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10) YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10) YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10) YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10) YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10) YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10) YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Completely agree with the post, stickied approved :3
    My set in my first STREET FITNESS competition http://goo.gl/0tyXUz <~

jvcobh will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvcobh will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvcobh will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvcobh will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvcobh will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvcobh will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvcobh will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvcobh will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvcobh will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvcobh will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvcobh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey thank all yall so much. literally learned more from the thread i started with the same question in a different forum THAT GOT 0 REPLIES. If even one person gave me a legit answer to my question addressing the specific situation I have described in the original post, my intent would be addressed and i would be done. Instead, there's 5 pages of washed up forty year olds who havnt hit leg day since their last day of highschool football attempting to assert dominance over kids trying to actually learn something. Instead of a single answer to my question, theres 150 posts of guys talking about how funny it is some rep copy and pasted some response that they are required to say, and how this should be "stickied", the meaning of which i still do not know. and i dont even care if i get banned or whatever cuz these useless forums are all full of conceited idiots who spend thirty minutes a day flexing at themselves in the mirror, and sole reason i created an account was to have my questions answered, which was never even close to accomplished. I guess I expected the users on this site to be mature and knowledgeable enough to respect me and my questions and answer them to the best of their ability. Clearly, I was wrong. Thanks again for literally and completely ABSOLUTELY NOTHING