Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    This needs to be stickied! Too many 14-17 year olds asking for supplements advice that will make them big in a short amount of time.
    Because the difference between a 17 and 18 year old is THAT different...
    Even an 18 yo asking that is still a sign of inexperience.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thefleshlight View Post
    Who said an 18 year old should jump onto supplements?
    Who said a 40 year old should?

Diet is the key.
    Until they get it 100% down, all the supps in the world won't help.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thefleshlight View Post
    Tell that to the bartender who denies anyone under 21. Even of i turn 21 the next day legally he can't give me a drink the day today.

But I still believe that you don't need supplements if you are under 18 even if there was no legal issue. Just eat, lift, and sleep.
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    Tell that to the bartender who denies anyone under 21. Even of i turn 21 the next day legally he can't give me a drink the day today.
    Because supplements are intoxicating drugs and there are state laws stating no one can use supplements prior to 18...
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?

Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fml

chende is on a distinguished road. (+10) chende is on a distinguished road. (+10) chende is on a distinguished road. (+10) chende is on a distinguished road. (+10) chende is on a distinguished road. (+10) chende is on a distinguished road. (+10) chende is on a distinguished road. (+10) chende is on a distinguished road. (+10) chende is on a distinguished road. (+10) chende is on a distinguished road. (+10) chende is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Taking advantage of the young to find their own way of life, exercise programs need to figure out, once you figure this out, you need to stick to it.

enzoveloce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dont know how to post a thread on my own since im new to this site, im 18, but im starting to take concrete creatine, amp 60 power (amino/protein mix) and i just ordered Gaba growth hormone. Is there any other supplements you guys would suggest for me to help gain weight and muscle?

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by enzoveloce View Post
    i dont know how to post a thread on my own since im new to this site, im 18, but im starting to take concrete creatine, amp 60 power (amino/protein mix) and i just ordered Gaba growth hormone. Is there any other supplements you guys would suggest for me to help gain weight and muscle?
    Nutrition section is what you're looking for.

Registered User mmafighterskiba's Avatar
    mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000)
    sounds like your very confused, diet and nutrition is what you should be looking for. Head to the nutrition section and read up, supplements are useless if your diet is not right

hyperfuel9x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hyperfuel9x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hyperfuel9x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hyperfuel9x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hyperfuel9x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hyperfuel9x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    that`s quite right I agreed with your thought.

BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Read the first post.
    Kick.com/beetoxic

ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    Hello,
    I want to first of all say congrats, if you stick to diet/exercise/routine you will someday be more successful in the fitness world then 99% of the people who post here.
    With that being said.

You're under 18, We cannot(legally) and will not recommend you use ANY supplement.

This is our advice to you. If you decide to take it you will be ripped, you will be fit, and you will have success in this industry someday.
    Follow these steps

1. Go ahead and click this link Nutrition
    In this section you will find information on your diet and how key it is. In bodybuilding diet is the most important thing, It comes down to Protein/Carbs/Fats. How many calories you ingest combined with how many calories you burn per day. It's very simple but people like to over complicate things.
    It does not matter what foods you eat, or what time of the day you eat them. What matters is how much at the end of the day and staying in either a calorie deficit or surplus.
    To bulk up: You must be in a calorie surplus
    To lose weight: You must be in a calorie deficit

It's that simple. Don't be that guy who asks "how do i build lean muscle"

2. Go ahead and click this link Workout Routines, More Workout Routines
    Now you need to find a program or make one that fits your lifestyle.
    You need to figure out what you will be using (could be a home gym, body weight exercises, an actual gym)
    Once you figure this out, you need to stick with it. With a good diet and good routine you will gain muscle, you will lose fat.
    The hardest part about this sport is doing the same thing everyday. But in the end it pays off.
    Do not lift like an idiot, Be smart about it. Don't go in the gym and curl 60 lb dumbbells, start low and work your way up.
    Do it correctly, Anyone can throw up a weight, the different between successful people in the gym is to know your weight tolerance.

3. Sleep, This is key. Sleep is when you grow, it's when your body rests. THIS IS KEY in any bodybuilders routine. 6-8 hours per night. No exceptions.
    No need to go party, You have to make a life choice. Go out and party, or eat healthy and get ripped for the future. Your choice.
    You can still have fun and be a bodybuilder, The difference is to know when to have fun, and when to be serious about diet/training.
    This is a lifestyle. Working out 2 times a week with a crappy diet and a bad routine will never result in the gainz you seek.

Now to sum this all up, You don't need supplements again.
    Supplements are literally to supplement your diet where you lack, They in no way make up for a poor diet.
    You're young, Stick to the basics and by the time you're 18 you will be so ripped company's will throw free supplements at you.

Some other helpful links for you guys
    Teen Bodybuilding
    Teen Misc
    Teen Workout Logs

Cheers

Consult your doctor before starting new diet or fitness program

jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol wait so am I going to be arrested/charged if the police find out I recommend a supplement to someone under 18? how is this illegal exactly?
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jakebrah View Post
    lol wait so am I going to be arrested/charged if the police find out I recommend a supplement to someone under 18? how is this illegal exactly?
    Considering it doesn't appear that you're a rep, and you're probably in the misc typically. This doesn't really pertain to you brah.

nicholasberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicholasberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicholasberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicholasberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicholasberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicholasberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicholasberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicholasberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicholasberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicholasberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicholasberg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As a minor myself (17 years old) who has been working out since I was 12, i find this thread extremely beneficial for the large number of guys my age wanting to "get big" who have a lot of misconceptions about the bodybuilding lifestyle. I made the decision when i was around 15 to use supplements , just whey back then, and of course a lot more is included in what I take today, but more importantly is the nutrition, and this post is spot on in highlighting the importance of nutrition.

Some kids just don't understand why they stay skinny, muscles need a lot to grow, and they need even more when you're a young teen and still growing in height. I remember when I used to make my own version of a gainer shake and i didn't even realize it at the time, but something told me that taking in an excess of calories was the only way to grow muscle at the young age i was…obviously the older i get, maturing/T levels have helped most in brining me from 135-150 in a year, and obviously I'm still young, but like you said op, (in other words) creatine and a pre bed shake isn't what improves one's physique ultimately, its the macronutrient intake and time put in at the gym.

(ps my current prof pic is about 1 year old, only weighed around 139 there)

Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I remember coming here when i was 16-18 and got laughed/yelled off the boards for wanting to take supps.

long story short, i didnt take any advice from this place and i regret nothing.
    6 scoops of xf up2.0 a day

nicholasberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicholasberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicholasberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicholasberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicholasberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicholasberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicholasberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicholasberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicholasberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicholasberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicholasberg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you're trolling right?

swolebruh88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile lmao

This is probably one of the dumbest things I've read you guys act like supplements actually work and that they're bad for you if you're a certain age. Almost every supplement is BS all you need is protein and preworkout which you really don't need to be a certain age for.

Originally Posted by swolebruh88 View Post
    This is probably one of the dumbest things I've read you guys act like supplements actually work and that they're bad for you if you're a certain age. Almost every supplement is BS all you need is protein and preworkout which you really don't need to be a certain age for.
    It's people like you why we cannot have nice things.
    a 15 year old thinking pre-workouts (stims) are good for you.
    Then when a 15 year old goes into cardiac arrest, Your parents will file a lawsuit against the company.
    Even though you were not suppose to be taking the pre-workout in the first place, Nor the amount you take.
    Kick.com/beetoxic

"All you need is protein and pre workout "

LOL

It's people like you why we cannot have nice things.
    a 15 year old thinking pre-workouts (stims) are good for you.
    Then when a 15 year old goes into cardiac arrest, Your parents will file a lawsuit against the company.
    Even though you were not suppose to be taking the pre-workout in the first place, Nor the amount you take.
    Im not going to go into cardiac arrest from 200 mg of caffeine lol. Im not suppose to take preworkout? You couldn't be any more wrong the last time i purchased c4 at hi-health the worker checked to see if you have to be 18 to purchase it and you dont Also if you know how to read i never said preworkout is good for you i just don't think its that bad for you.
    Last edited by swolebruh88; 11-10-2013 at 12:42 PM.

Im not going to go into cardiac arrest from 200 mg of caffeine lol
    You actually could.

Also what happens when 200mg isn't enough?
    Then you move up?
    and up?

What happens if you buy a shady product that is not labeled correctly?

Stranger things have happened.
    I forgot, You're 15. What's the meaning of life?
    Kick.com/beetoxic

You actually could.

Also what happens when 200mg isn't enough?
    Then you move up?
    and up?

What happens if you buy a shady product that is not labeled correctly?

Stranger things have happened.
    I forgot, You're 15. What's the meaning of life?
    200 will always be enough i only take a preworkout like once a week so that i won't build up a tolerance to it and need more (: you're very ignorant if you think that just because im 15 i don't know anything about supplements. Im 6ft 190 lbs 8% bodyfat

200 will always be enough i only take a preworkout like once a week so that i won't build up a tolerance to it and need more (: you're very ignorant if you think that just because im 15 i don't know anything about supplements. Im 6ft 190 lbs 8% bodyfat
    I didn't say you didn't know anything about supplements.
    I did however say you think you know more than you actually do.

Height, Weight, and bf% does not show knowledge. That statement shows how ignorant you are to the subject.
    Enough here. Your mind is set that supplements = results. But the truth is far from that.
    Kick.com/beetoxic

I didn't say you didn't know anything about supplements.
    I did however say you think you know more than you actually do.

Height, Weight, and bf% does not show knowledge. That statement shows how ignorant you are to the subject.
    Enough here. Your mind is set that supplements = results. But the truth is far from that.
    Do you not know how to read? I said almost all supplements are bs haha

DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agreed, but who doesnt like the rush of a pwo lol
    -= 08-18-2009 Never Forget =-

Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157444353

But who was signature?

Misc Fire Team 2: 1stindoor; Johnnybomb; DonMegaR; NotMeAgain; TheSheepDog; girlygirl; sickdevildog1; MIH-XTC; awds; Sable Strenua; The Big E; prop42

Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bump for good karma
    *rescued two dogs crew
    *spearfishing crew
    *snowboard crew

SuppJunky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Meatie View Post
    I remember coming here when i was 16-18 and got laughed/yelled off the boards for wanting to take supps.

long story short, i didnt take any advice from this place and i regret nothing.
    Some would think a teen is just in the gym for the girls or the ability to parade muscles around in as little time as possible but that is not always the case. I started lifting (seriously, with my dad as a trainer) 2 1/2 years ago and have been taking various supps along the way (nothing hormonal) and IMO it has helped a lot! My diet was not always 110% but I tried to keep it close. I say if a teen is willing to put in the effort and learn about bodybuilding ,supps should be part of the equation.

Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SuppJunky View Post
    Some would think a teen is just in the gym for the girls or the ability to parade muscles around in as little time as possible but that is not always the case. I started lifting (seriously, with my dad as a trainer) 2 1/2 years ago and have been taking various supps along the way (nothing hormonal) and IMO it has helped a lot! My diet was not always 110% but I tried to keep it close. I say if a teen is willing to put in the effort and learn about bodybuilding ,supps should be part of the equation.
    if a teen is going to go ahead and learn about bodybuilding and supps on his/her own, and chooses to take them, thats up to them. We cant stop you, but to go around saying supps should definitely be added is false. they supplement and the overall help they give if your diet is on point is minimal
    AppNut Transformation Contest Log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160101031

transformation journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154324161

"You want to quit? Great. Quit when you're done. It's what separates the successful from the unsuccessful. You ether want it or you don't. You either reach your goals or you set new ones that fit your excuses." - Savageous

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SuppJunky View Post
    but at 15 we cannot and will not provide any advice to you on this
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)