Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by stonecold123 View Post
    How come ur abs arent uuh. I dunno same level? They look like theyre out of,place
    You mean asymmetric? It's completely normal.. Even Jay had asymmetric abs.
    Attached Images

six4race is not very well liked. (-100) six4race is not very well liked. (-100) six4race is not very well liked. (-100) six4race is not very well liked. (-100) six4race is not very well liked. (-100) six4race is not very well liked. (-100) six4race is not very well liked. (-100) six4race is not very well liked. (-100) six4race is not very well liked. (-100) six4race is not very well liked. (-100) six4race is not very well liked. (-100)
    [QUOTE=ZaboKoszewski;1132201793]Hi! I turned 19 few days ago and I want to show you my progress this far. It`s been about 10 months since I really started lifting. I have made pretty good gains (65kg to 80kg) and I would like to know if I have potential to compete in the future. I have asymmetric abs and chest gape so I`m a bit concerned if my genetics aren`t good enough. I would be so glad if you can tell me your opinions!

Here are some picture of me!
    Go for it bro. good luck

Carolinecock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your are fit to compete and I hope you can perform well...Your pics are really great. It shows how passionate you are.

ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Carolinecock View Post
    Your are fit to compete and I hope you can perform well...Your pics are really great. It shows how passionate you are.
    Thank you!

Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking good big dogg.

Originally Posted by Xgamer791 View Post
    Looking good big dogg.
    Thanks!

andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great progress!

shotstaric is on a distinguished road. (+10) shotstaric is on a distinguished road. (+10) shotstaric is on a distinguished road. (+10) shotstaric is on a distinguished road. (+10) shotstaric is on a distinguished road. (+10) shotstaric is on a distinguished road. (+10) shotstaric is on a distinguished road. (+10) shotstaric is on a distinguished road. (+10) shotstaric is on a distinguished road. (+10) shotstaric is on a distinguished road. (+10) shotstaric is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you look pretty good. keep it up!

andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice job and I think you should compete as well.

Thank you guys!

Attached Images

Attached Images

I think I made it.
    Attached Images

KimMiSo8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimMiSo8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimMiSo8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimMiSo8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimMiSo8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimMiSo8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimMiSo8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimMiSo8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimMiSo8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimMiSo8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimMiSo8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are well done! Keep up the good work and you will be successful!

Registered Retard AdvancedDreamer's Avatar
    AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ZaboKoszewski View Post
    I think I made it.
    you made it to the juice bar. congrats!

Originally Posted by AdvancedDreamer View Post
    you made it to the juice bar. congrats!
    Did not. Thanks anyways!

Tenor2020 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi! I turned 19 few days ago and I want to show you my progress this far. It`s been about 10 months since I really started lifting. I have made pretty good gains (65kg to 80kg) and I would like to know if I have potential to compete in the future. I have asymmetric abs and chest gape so I`m a bit concerned if my genetics aren`t good enough. I would be so glad if you can tell me your opinions!

Here are some picture of me!

EDIT: MORE PICS!!
    That's impressive progress for 10 months Zabo

Registered Retard AdvancedDreamer's Avatar
    AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Did not. Thanks anyways!
    big, lean and natty as natty graham.