Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Pic!

Pic from last August
    Attached Images

ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Pic

Pic from today Currently weighing 85kg.
    Attached Images

thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looking real good my man. bulk and youll be on magazines for sure

Originally Posted by thepro97 View Post
    looking real good my man. bulk and youll be on magazines for sure
    Thanks mate! Going to bulk until I reach 90kg.

BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Small waist and big shoulders. Mirin' how long have you been lifting?

Originally Posted by BlackSwoldier View Post
    Small waist and big shoulders. Mirin' how long have you been lifting?
    Thanks! Now about a year and two months

Playhouse32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You look great. Most people with really nice calves get them genetically. Stick to your workouts and you'll see them grow... It's a slow growth.

Originally Posted by Playhouse32 View Post
    You look great. Most people with really nice calves get them genetically. Stick to your workouts and you'll see them grow... It's a slow growth.
    Thank you! I see everything else growing except my calves :/

New Pic!

No Pump.
    Attached Images

TheonlyTabby is not very helpful. (-500) TheonlyTabby is not very helpful. (-500) TheonlyTabby is not very helpful. (-500) TheonlyTabby is not very helpful. (-500) TheonlyTabby is not very helpful. (-500) TheonlyTabby is not very helpful. (-500) TheonlyTabby is not very helpful. (-500) TheonlyTabby is not very helpful. (-500) TheonlyTabby is not very helpful. (-500) TheonlyTabby is not very helpful. (-500) TheonlyTabby is not very helpful. (-500)
    You'd look good for fitness modeling in my opinion

Originally Posted by ZaboKoszewski View Post
    Hi! I turned 19 few days ago and I want to show you my progress this far. It`s been about 10 months since I really started lifting. I have made pretty good gains (65kg to 80kg) and I would like to know if I have potential to compete in the future. I have asymmetric abs and chest gape so I`m a bit concerned if my genetics aren`t good enough. I would be so glad if you can tell me your opinions!

Here are some picture of me!

EDIT: MORE PICS!!

Mirrindonkybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mirrindonkybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mirrindonkybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mirrindonkybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mirrindonkybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mirrindonkybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mirrindonkybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Do i read something About roids there ????

KingWass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingWass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingWass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingWass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingWass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingWass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingWass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingWass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingWass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingWass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingWass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can compete but only if you want to - go for it and if you fall get back up - for your legs try do twice a week and squat 12 sets 10 reps thats it and see how it goes - try it - allow the haters who say leg press aswel - squat is king

Originally Posted by TheonlyTabby View Post
    You'd look good for fitness modeling in my opinion
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by Mirrindonkybrah View Post
    Do i read something About roids there ????
    All natty brah

Originally Posted by KingWass View Post
    You can compete but only if you want to - go for it and if you fall get back up - for your legs try do twice a week and squat 12 sets 10 reps thats it and see how it goes - try it - allow the haters who say leg press aswel - squat is king
    Yeah, I agree. Squats are the best exercise for legs in my opinion I`ve heard that you don`t have to train your legs in fitness as much as you have to do in bb but still I want to improve my whole body, not just upper body

New pic!

Today
    Attached Images

anonymous
    lol how did you get 8400 views???? :P

BUT any1 can compete if you believe in urself!
    Train hard! Eat right and allot!!!

So go! start!

Originally Posted by BoDyBuildBoYCT View Post
    lol how did you get 8400 views???? :P

BUT any1 can compete if you believe in urself!
    Train hard! Eat right and allot!!!

So go! start!
    I will do everything I can to achieve what I want

New pic!

New pic taken today!
    Attached Images

Rhodlc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ZaboKoszewski View Post
    Hi! I turned 19 few days ago and I want to show you my progress this far. It`s been about 10 months since I really started lifting. I have made pretty good gains (65kg to 80kg) and I would like to know if I have potential to compete in the future. I have asymmetric abs and chest gape so I`m a bit concerned if my genetics aren`t good enough. I would be so glad if you can tell me your opinions!

Here are some picture of me!

EDIT: MORE PICS!!
    Well on your way, keep going man, looking good!

Originally Posted by Rhodlc View Post
    Well on your way, keep going man, looking good!
    thanks!

Balzzar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeap! Looks good!

Thanks!

Progress pic!

One year transformation in one pic

Begin (upper left), 10 months (lower left), 1 year (right)
    Attached Images

Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000) Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000) Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000) Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000) Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000) Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000) Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000) Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000) Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000) Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000) Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow strong pucking shoulders mirin brah !

live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i want shoulder like yours goid work

Originally Posted by Marombeiro97 View Post
    wow strong pucking shoulders mirin brah !
    Haha ty! I train shoulders once a week VERY hard

Originally Posted by live1 View Post
    i want shoulder like yours goid work
    Thanks!

jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    good job brother. keep lifting hard
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Thanks!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast