Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    bigthingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigthingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigthingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigthingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigthingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigthingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigthingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigthingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigthingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigthingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigthingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    move on brah, you'll look back on this in a few years and be happy. she's lied in the past, she's lying now, its over brah. you'll meet someone better.

oh btw, careful with those xans, chit is hella addicting
    GENOVA'S WITNESS

halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DariusDavid View Post
    Brah take it from an older dude who has seen it all...it's over. There is no salvaging your relationship. The longer you continue the more of a mental wreck you will be. She has been or will start cheating. It will be hard but you have to move on, no more tears be strong. Good luck. In my young 20's I was in a similar situation. I have known more then one guy in this situation. PM me if you want talk on a deeper level or any advice.

PS- Females are vicious when they sense weakness. NO MORE TEARS!
    Listen to this man OP.

Rep because of solid advice and location

limp wristed little fairy bemine's Avatar
    bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sounds like time to let go.
    ayyy lmao

QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000)
    was she a virgin when you met? if not, she's been with way more guys than you think, some of them while in your relationship (srs)

jpparker55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpparker55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpparker55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpparker55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpparker55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpparker55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpparker55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpparker55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpparker55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpparker55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpparker55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Had very similar situation with gf of 7 years. Was best thing that ever happened to me. It will hit you hard for a bit because you'll probably go through feelings of loss regardless of how positive you are about the future (and especially if you aren't). But honestly, you're 25 and in good shape. The world is literally your oyster.

The main thing is to just keep in mind over the next few months that it will not only get better, it will be the greatest time of your life so far.

Superrbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superrbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superrbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superrbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superrbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superrbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superrbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superrbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superrbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superrbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1st. Ask your girl if shes been talking to this guy and what the conversations between them are like. See if she lies about it. 2nd. If she lies confront that bish tell her tht **** aint OK. 3rd. Tell that skinny mr wanna-steal-yo-girl if you ever catch him talking to your gf again you will **** his **** up so bad he'd wish he never crossed you.

Loves a rusty trombone PaulSmenorx's Avatar
    PaulSmenorx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulSmenorx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulSmenorx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulSmenorx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulSmenorx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulSmenorx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulSmenorx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulSmenorx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulSmenorx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulSmenorx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulSmenorx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I was bad on ***** when I was in college idk how the hell I graduated.
    UGA go dawgs

DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000)
    after you cried she's glad she cheated srs don't even bother talking to her about it now

Robster81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robster81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robster81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robster81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robster81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robster81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robster81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robster81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robster81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robster81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robster81 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You have two choices...

One forgive her, and trust her that she didn't hook up with he guy. Go to a counselor with her and talk about it.

Or

Two, bite the bullet and be ready for a rough ride. You haven't dated women since hs, so it's going to be rough to restart but you can do it. My best friend got divorced from his wife...said it was the worst experience ever. Worse than his father dying. So it's not going to be easy but either way you can do it. Bro

Is this the only reason you don't want to be with her...because she was flirting with the guy? If there other stuff bro then that's the icing on the cake

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not worth it brah.

If the texts weren't wrong why'd she delete them?

Lol.... sorry man..... phucking sucks. I'm not 7 years deep like you brah or even broken up because I can spot sloots (thank god in college I had extensive experience with sloots) but man it still phucking hurts.

Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP she's been texting this guy for a WHILE now, if they haven't at least smashed I'll I bet they did some small chit. BUT it depends on the guy, do you know him? Does he compare at all to you?

leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sever all ties. Now.
    ☆ Member of the Brave 767 crew ☆ Never forget.
    -Florida Gators-

Registered User troublesolstice's Avatar
    troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    watch this, op.

start only thinking positive thoughts

good luck, brah

MightySTAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) MightySTAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) MightySTAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) MightySTAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) MightySTAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) MightySTAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) MightySTAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) MightySTAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) MightySTAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) MightySTAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) MightySTAR1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    sorry brah. move on

SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ActuaryBrah View Post
    EDIT: lots of more post since I typed this. I am reading through all your responses bros so sorry if I can't reply to everyone fast enough

To those saying that I am possibly being paranoid and they probably didn't ****... here's the thing.

I know misc will rip me a new one for this but....about a year into our relationship we had a small breakup for like a week or two (that I initiated), and in that time she ****ed another guy twice and didn't tell me and still talked to him for a few months after we got back together. Maybe even fukked him a couple more times after we got back together but idk. I found out months after we got back together. Being 19 and stupid and heartbroken, I got so emotionally fukked but I stayed with her.

For the past 5-6 years she's been loyal and loving, but now this happens and given our history I can't help but think she fukked this guy too, even though I dont have solid evidence.

I know the obvious thing from an outside perspective is to dump her and move on. I know it has to be done. But fukk bros after 7 years this is life changing **** right here

This is why you don't get back together after a break up. When its over, its over and you move on.

Think about it OP. You could have experienced several other girls in your early 20's but you decided to be this girl's little bitch and get back together with her after she fuked a guy twice the minute that you two wern't together. LOL what a fuking sloot. You shot yourself in the foot with this one by getting back together with her. From that point on she knew that she had you by the balls and could be shady as fuk when she wanted. She got caught now after 7 years and she cried about it because shes guilty as hell.

Its time to cut your losses and move on. You ever stop and think that mabye your life would improve without this dumb sloot around? You are in depression and this never occurred to you? Unreal OP.

isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bro its gonna hurt but lets be real, thatgirl shouldnt be talking to some other dude like that. so lettuce be reality chances are he mighta done something. second, shes ur FIRST AND ONLY aka OBVIOUSLY shes gonna be the only person you've ever loved cause youve never given chance to meet someone else so how the fukk do you know that shes the one? cmon kiddo im 27 not much older than u and ive been engaged and thank god it went south , my fiancee was amazing but she was still a woman so she slooted... then i met the woman im with now... dude first chick i dont even have to question if shes flirted/cheated... doesnt go clubbin without me , doesnt put up with a dude even TRYING to flirt with her...so trust me bro ull find a legit girl this one isnt the one for u even tho its gonna hurt like hell... goodluck champ
    =] 305 crew

W8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) W8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) W8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) W8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) W8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) W8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) W8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) W8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) W8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) W8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) W8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If she betrayed you like that, after seven long years it is clear as day evidence that she doesn't love you, despite anything that she might say to you. Only thing you can do now in order to heal is break up and have sex with other girls. You don't necessarily have to cut complete contact with her but it will never be the same between you again so you may as well. You're not alone, this sort if chit happens to the best of us hence sloots gonna sloot.

t1tans is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) t1tans is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) t1tans is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) t1tans is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) t1tans is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) t1tans is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) t1tans is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) t1tans is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) t1tans is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) t1tans is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) t1tans is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    give her aids

den move on, that'll teach the sloot to mess wit ya

Not actually Fuzionite fuzionite's Avatar
    fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You don't trust her - end it.
    Stop being beta.
    Move on.
    Damn.
    Asian dude from Milwaukee

~Trinity&LBM appreciation crew~

Registered User betterthangoode's Avatar
    betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no pics and no cliffs negged.
    "There are no limits. There are only plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level."

"Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don't have the strength."

***WetBreasts is gonna make it crew***
    ***Yellow FevA crew***
    MFC

JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP you're a 25 year old kid, it may seem like your life is over now but it really isn't

sloots gonns sloot, who cares if she hasn't had sex with him yet, the fact is that they were talking about it and it will most likely happen in the near future

be grateful that you found out about this now before you got married

call her out, tell her to fuk off, cut all contacts and eventually you will feel better.

EDIT: LMFAO so you broke up with her before and she fuked another dude in a week

quit being a beta ******* and dump that cock sucking whore ffs
    ***Black Knight Master Race Crew***

++ Positive Crew ++

>>YNWA<<

brizzcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brizzcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brizzcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brizzcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brizzcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brizzcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brizzcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brizzcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brizzcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brizzcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brizzcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    listen to this OP:

oteb2535 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oteb2535 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oteb2535 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oteb2535 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oteb2535 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oteb2535 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oteb2535 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oteb2535 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oteb2535 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oteb2535 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oteb2535 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry you are in this situation .. It comes down to a trust issue .. Can you trust this girl after knowing the conversations she had with another guy .. Even If you get passed these trust issues with her they will always come back up eventually. Causing arguments all the time.. Sorry to say this op but your relationship will never be the same again with her. You need to leave her .. Stay single for a while .. Go out and have fun... You probably think that their is no other girl better than the one you have right now but their always is a better girl .

Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ActuaryBrah View Post
    EDIT: lots of more post since I typed this. I am reading through all your responses bros so sorry if I can't reply to everyone fast enough

To those saying that I am possibly being paranoid and they probably didn't ****... here's the thing.

I know misc will rip me a new one for this but....about a year into our relationship we had a small breakup for like a week or two (that I initiated), and in that time she ****ed another guy twice and didn't tell me and still talked to him for a few months after we got back together. Maybe even fukked him a couple more times after we got back together but idk. I found out months after we got back together. Being 19 and stupid and heartbroken, I got so emotionally fukked but I stayed with her.

For the past 5-6 years she's been loyal and loving, but now this happens and given our history I can't help but think she fukked this guy too, even though I dont have solid evidence.

I know the obvious thing from an outside perspective is to dump her and move on. I know it has to be done. But fukk bros after 7 years this is life changing **** right here

ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO YOURSELF? Your girl, after about 2 weeks FUKD another guy, probably multiple times and you still got back with her? If that did not hurt your dignity/pride I don't know how you carry on looking at her everyday, that would wreck a man.

The last thing I want to do is bring you down brah, I don't even know you but if I did I would not let some flirtatious girl mess with my friend like that.

Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    She cant text if dead with head cut off and body burned. Just sayin
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 Crew
    Conspiracy Crew

tapsilog will become famous soon enough. (+50) tapsilog will become famous soon enough. (+50) tapsilog will become famous soon enough. (+50) tapsilog will become famous soon enough. (+50) tapsilog will become famous soon enough. (+50) tapsilog will become famous soon enough. (+50) tapsilog will become famous soon enough. (+50) tapsilog will become famous soon enough. (+50) tapsilog will become famous soon enough. (+50) tapsilog will become famous soon enough. (+50) tapsilog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dump her OP. move on! not worth it

drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    confront her on it dude and see what she says.

i'm not saying its cool brah, but maybe she just wanted to check out some other avenues and maybe got cold feet and realized it was a bad idea and didn't actually do anything. it sounds like you both have only had each other.. confront her and confront that guy and if something did happen drop her. if it didn't, you gotta ask yourself if you can forgive her for talking to someone and then act appropriately.

oh nm, i just saw an updated post.. the hell is wrong with you? move on mate.
    Look at dat form

SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You just saved yourself from the biggest mistake of your life (Marrying this sloot).

Not only should you not marry her, you should break up with her (srs).

If you stay with her, she will 100% screw you over in some way, and you will be humiliated, again.

Knowing this, if you have even a SHRED of self respect, you will end things with her and move on with your life and not look back.

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There sure have been a lot of these threads lately, and they all end the same.

OP gets tons of advice to move on and get away from the cheating sloot, but at the end of the thread, he buys into all her bullcrap apologies and gets back with her.

DON'T BE THIS GUY OP!!!!!

This sloot is not worth it. Just because you wasted 7 years on her doesn't mean you have to blow the rest of your life. You can't get the years back, but you can save your future.
    Your best bet is to get out of town. I know it sounds extreme, but this is not going to be easy to break, especially if she decides that she wants you back. So leave town. Spend a month or two somewhere else. Go on a vacation, visit a friend you haven't seen in years, anything. Don't sit there and let her keep after you.

I did this once. Had two girls that just would not let me go. So I got a job in Arizona and went there for a year. It was far enough away that neither of them chased after me. One of them gave up right away. The other one called me for about 4 months and then finally gave up. I was free.
    I don't know what your chick is gonna do. She might just leave you alone, but if not....you are in for a tough time.

MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    she cheated in the past

she cheated now

period

it's over bud, it was over when you guys were 19 and she cheated the first time