Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thats rough, you guys have been together a long time. I dont know what to tell you but I think if it were me and I didnt have kids with her(you didnt mention in op and i didnt read thread) I would leave. Just dont think I could forgive that unless kids were involved. I think the misc is usually right about stuff and if you forgive her it just makes it easy for her to cheat again. Even if she didnt physically cheat she was texting another dude about f*cking him and tried covering her tracks, not ok. I guess it would be different if she felt bad and confessed before you caught her but that didnt happen

I mean you can lie to yourself and pretend everything is ok but I dont think it will ever be the same. I could be completely wrong because you guys have been together so long. I dont know bro this is a tough one

edit

just read some more posts looks like she boned a guy while on break, if she was hurt because you guys were on break she wouldnt be f*cking other guys right away, looks like she doesnt respect you. Time for some fresh poon OP
    Last edited by jjcooney; 09-09-2013 at 08:57 AM.

kazerus will become famous soon enough. (+50) kazerus will become famous soon enough. (+50) kazerus will become famous soon enough. (+50) kazerus will become famous soon enough. (+50) kazerus will become famous soon enough. (+50) kazerus will become famous soon enough. (+50) kazerus will become famous soon enough. (+50) kazerus will become famous soon enough. (+50) kazerus will become famous soon enough. (+50) kazerus will become famous soon enough. (+50) kazerus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Aesthetical View Post
    Cliffs on thread?

sloots gon sloot.

peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by i666 View Post
    you need to go up to her right now and call her out on it, no more sneaky chit from both of you, you need to tell her straight up why shes talking to him and tell that ******* shes taken. Serious, if they keep talking all flirty after you call them out then disregard her.

OR

if you find out that they did phuck, and your 100% sure then dump that bitch but do it in the most epic way lol
    I would do this right here. Confront her without being sad in a 100% srs manner but not aggressive. Tell her that she needs to make it clear to the other dude that she is taken and tell her to stop discussing her sexual frustrations with random dudes. Tell her to come to you whenever she wants sex (You need to deliver the weiner to her more brah, and try to fuk her like you just started dating her if you nomsayin). I would keep your eyes on her but don't be overbearing if you know what I mean, like just be alert but don't be nosy (I know this will be esier said than done) or it will piss her off and might make something out of nothing

Secondly and most importantly, I would start flirting with as many sloots as possible at work and sht so you can hopefully have backups to fuk your feels away if things to turn into a sht storm with gf (100% srs). Don't cheat on her but try to secure as many sloots as you can that you will be able to fuk if/when needed because that will make things a lot easier on you if things go bad.

*****Edit*****: Also OP depending on what type of person you are, like if you are actually alpha/tough I would confront the dude too and make it clear to him that you will fuk him up very bad if he keeps talking to your girl. Don't do this if you aren't already like this because this could backfire and come off beta and insecure if you don't do it right.
    ***Feeding son only beef jerky and rocks until he is 24 crew***

***Will be asking other parents at preschool meetings if they are jawmaxing their kids too crew***

Registered User SickSideSoldado's Avatar
    SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Op just remember we are born alone .
    dreaming to live insane but i will maintain

OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000)
    everyone can stop posting now opie took her back and they are currently in Europe from wat i've gathered
    ★Hyperhidrosis Crew★
    ★Keratoconus Crew★

Registered User CompetitiveGain's Avatar
    CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

didnt read thread, but had similar think happen

This is all I can say bro.... Go to the guy. Sit him down. Tell him "Listen.... regardless of what you tell me right now, I'm not going to be upset at you. You are a grown man, we are not friends, you don't know me.... I wont blame you. But I suspect my gf of cheating on me with you and before I waist any more of my time with her I need to know the truth. I don't deserve to be slept around on, and I need you to just give it to me straight. I dont know why, but I want to trust you with this. If you guys have been fukng, it's her deal.... "

If he says yes, you choose whether to beat his ass, and then break all ties with the sloot and move on (will take time).

If no, apologize to the girl... but im telling you bro.... the simple fact that she cried and said she is sorry is proof enough for me that she smashed him.
    "There is no such thing as over training, you can only under eat." - Jay Cutler

" Those are heavy weights, for a small woman." - Dorian Yates

2011 bodybuilding.com 100k transformation challenge runner up!

450/320/560 @205

M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CompetitiveGain View Post
    This is all I can say bro.... Go to the guy. Sit him down. Tell him "Listen.... regardless of what you tell me right now, I'm not going to be upset at you. You are a grown man, we are not friends, you don't know me.... I wont blame you. But I suspect my gf of cheating on me with you and before I waist any more of my time with her I need to know the truth. I don't deserve to be slept around on, and I need you to just give it to me straight. I dont know why, but I want to trust you with this. If you guys have been fukng, it's her deal.... "

If he says yes, you choose whether to beat his ass, and then break all ties with the sloot and move on (will take time).

If no, apologize to the girl... but im telling you bro.... the simple fact that she cried and said she is sorry is proof enough for me that she smashed him.
    this except shake the dudes hand and tell him thanks for saving your life from a lifetime with that kunt

peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ActuaryBrah View Post
    EDIT: lots of more post since I typed this. I am reading through all your responses bros so sorry if I can't reply to everyone fast enough

To those saying that I am possibly being paranoid and they probably didn't ****... here's the thing.

I know misc will rip me a new one for this but....about a year into our relationship we had a small breakup for like a week or two (that I initiated), and in that time she ****ed another guy twice and didn't tell me and still talked to him for a few months after we got back together. Maybe even fukked him a couple more times after we got back together but idk. I found out months after we got back together. Being 19 and stupid and heartbroken, I got so emotionally fukked but I stayed with her.

For the past 5-6 years she's been loyal and loving, but now this happens and given our history I can't help but think she fukked this guy too, even though I dont have solid evidence.

I know the obvious thing from an outside perspective is to dump her and move on. I know it has to be done. But fukk bros after 7 years this is life changing **** right here
    FUARKKK just read this, dude drop that sloot a fuking sap. Srs be happy it was only 7 years and not more lawd. Stay safe brah.
    ***Feeding son only beef jerky and rocks until he is 24 crew***

***Will be asking other parents at preschool meetings if they are jawmaxing their kids too crew***

SteveFinley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteveFinley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteveFinley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteveFinley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteveFinley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteveFinley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteveFinley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteveFinley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteveFinley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteveFinley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteveFinley has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I see this is already 14 pages and sure I'm just repeating what others have said. It don't matter if they were just texting or she physically cheated on you, she cheated on you. If she was serious about you two, but wasn't satisfied, she would have brought things up to you before fukin around with Jose at the auto shop. You deserve better OP. She owes you more loyalty after 7 years. Do what you gotta do.

Edit: saw OPs post about her fuking a guy during a one week break up. Dump her now OP. Now. Your name is ActuaryBrah and you can't figure out the cost/benefit of this relationship?
    -Always Pick 3
    -Measly negging Mypinkreptile on sight, daniellesabra, ragleaf207, johnjl85
    -1 Timothy 2:12
    -*cartybob is a ******* crew*
    -Σ B.A.P.F.L Σ

Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP you came to the wrong place bro. Everybody is going to call your girl a slut and say end it but you need to talk chit out with your girl. It's been 7 years and while that flirtatious chit cannot be tolerated if she truly did say no and didn't fuk the guy then that's a positive note. But obviously that doesn't mean she's off the hook. idk man i know how you feel but its a tough situation

edit:
    Originally Posted by ActuaryBrah View Post

we had a small breakup for like a week or two (that I initiated), and in that time she ****ed another guy twice and didn't tell me and still talked to him for a few months after we got back together. Maybe even fukked him a couple more times after we got back together but idk.
    What in the actual ****? She fuked a guy 2 weeks after breaking up? Are you fuking mental? WOW she obviously has zero value for the relationship....I take back everything I said drop this bish
    Last edited by Baller01; 09-09-2013 at 09:06 AM.
    *Always Pick 3 Crew*

jakestone11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakestone11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakestone11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakestone11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakestone11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakestone11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakestone11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakestone11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakestone11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakestone11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakestone11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so she is wanting to have another dude fuq her, that's fine. Quit being a beta, get yourself another girl and fuq at your house. Wait for your girlfriend to come home and when she sees you scream "you want to cheat on me with the mechanic huh bitch?! were done hoe, get the **** out of my house" all while you continue smashing.
    Strong alpha you will become if you do this

trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    pretty much exact same thing happened to me with girl of 5 years, I was her first and she never got her slootiness out like most sloots do. I found texts implying they might have been fuking, she cried and stuff and I decided to continue on with her. Long story short she dumped me a few months later probably to go sloot it up with the guy she was texting without feeling guilt, was probably cheating on me too.

This is the beginning of the end bro that's a guarantee, if you want to keep your dignity you need to dump her and move on. It will be hard but in the end we're all gonna make it, you'll find someone who won't betray you and worships you like your current gf once did. It will feel good again mate.

TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000)

Do this. Right here is the only logical thing to do. Make it clear to the guy you will be grateful if he tells you the truth.....and then do whatever the **** you want to him after he does. Just be careful of that mechanic strength mayne.

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigNi6 View Post
    OP BRAH, THIS IS A BLESSING IN DISGUISE, SHE DOESN'T KNOW IT BUT SHE ****ER HERSELF.

I'm a hard **** and I would normally say dump the bish but I think we all know you won't dump your 7yr girl and if she really didn't cheat then it wouldn't be right (imo she did - source all women are whores)

anyway op give her an ultimatum, the jason bourne babby.

SHE EITHER NEEDS TO

1) SIGN A PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENT THAT SAYS IF YOU GUYS SEPARATE YOU GET TO KEEP THE KIDS AND ALL OF YOUR MONEY

2) IT'S OVER

if you don't do this you are a *******, if she asks you why tell her before this you would have felt secure being able to let her have half your stuff if you separate (lie) but after this your trust has been shaken.

ENJOY ***GOT, WEEKLY REPS DOE LIFE TO ME WOULD BE FINE.
    Get married with a prenup after OP has supposedly caught her cheating and she's in distress?

This will get thrown out in court real quick. Why do all young miscers think that prenup is some type of failsafe? Most prenups get thrown out... Especially in situations like this.

RandomBrah34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandomBrah34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandomBrah34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandomBrah34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandomBrah34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandomBrah34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandomBrah34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandomBrah34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandomBrah34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandomBrah34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandomBrah34 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ANumber1 View Post
    Instead of cashing in on his chance to bang out random exotic Eurosloots around the Mediterranean, OP is crashing on a farm in the Ukraine or something, waiting for her to fly back to Europe. He considers her purchase of the plane ticket proof of her dedication.

I wish him luck.

Link to thread plz?

also

OT: Op stop being a ******* and dump her. Just phuking do it. Swear to god this board is filled with phuking beta *******s. rustles my jimmies

jakestone11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakestone11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakestone11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakestone11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakestone11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakestone11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakestone11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakestone11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakestone11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakestone11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakestone11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why would she want some baby crying in front of her saying why would you cheat on me?! Pulling the victim card is for beta's, that only makes the girl want to leave you more. If she is cheating act like it's NOTHING, tell her about it, tell her if your going to fuq another dude's than I'm going to fuq other chick's, like tonight so make up your mind. The less you be a bitch about her cheating the less power she thinks she has over you, if your crying she looks at you like this pathetic bitch who she can make cry. Women want men, a man that finds out his gf is cheating and doesn't get mad but instead wants to go fuq other chicks if his gf decides to cheat will make her feel worthless aka make her come running back.

SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bro she is just sorry she got caught
    if it is to be it is up to me

ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I might not be one to give advice considering my relationships end up being disasters, but if she's willing to be promiscuous after being dedicated to you for 7 years....that's a slippery slope. I'd take some time and think it over. Also you never really know if this is the first time she's done this. Your suspicions were only aroused because you knew she was going to be spending time at work around someone you didn't know and trust.

Come to think of it, if you can't trust your GF enough to not cheat on you after this long of a relationship, maybe you need to take a look at yourself and your issues too. But at the end of the day she did wrong. You hold all the cards in this scenario. Think it over.

Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000)

lol so fuarking hard at people who say "beat his ass" . no, how about you buy him a fuking steak dinner and the alcohol of his choice because he just saved you a life time and literally a life time of pain and saddness.

LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just keep your detective hat on OP. If your heart is still in it, do everything you can to get the truth to surface so that you can work things out and get everything on track.

Best of luck to you brother.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    - bulldog

Getting my Durantula on FryDude's Avatar
    FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My world is fukked misc. I was on the brink of depression already for the past 2 years. I don't know if I can handle this **** right now. Thank God I had a ***** prescription from my doctor because otherwise I truly don't know what I would be doing right now if I wasn't on this ****.

---

Why were you on the brink of depression and what's with the *****? Does it have to do with your GF?
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Raptors-Jays-Leafs-Bills. Best 2/10 sport teams crew.
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew

santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fuark bro...right in the feels.

reps
    Bodybuilder for life

b3t4 is just really nice. (+1000) b3t4 is just really nice. (+1000) b3t4 is just really nice. (+1000) b3t4 is just really nice. (+1000) b3t4 is just really nice. (+1000) b3t4 is just really nice. (+1000) b3t4 is just really nice. (+1000) b3t4 is just really nice. (+1000) b3t4 is just really nice. (+1000) b3t4 is just really nice. (+1000) b3t4 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ANumber1 View Post
    Instead of cashing in on his chance to bang out random exotic Eurosloots around the Mediterranean, OP is crashing on a farm in the Ukraine or something, waiting for her to fly back to Europe. He considers her purchase of the plane ticket proof of her dedication.

I wish him luck.

i don't want to believe
    (´・ω・`)

scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Jesus christ @ this thread. Cannot believe some guys stayed with their cheating slut gfs.
    Misc Strength Crew

n.chambers will become famous soon enough. (+50) n.chambers will become famous soon enough. (+50) n.chambers will become famous soon enough. (+50) n.chambers will become famous soon enough. (+50) n.chambers will become famous soon enough. (+50) n.chambers will become famous soon enough. (+50) n.chambers will become famous soon enough. (+50) n.chambers will become famous soon enough. (+50) n.chambers will become famous soon enough. (+50) n.chambers will become famous soon enough. (+50) n.chambers will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Call her out, talk about how it will be from here on out, and plan on moving on. It will be easier on you that way.

Read the rest so here is the update

Dump her - let her know it's her fault - ignore all contact - work on yourself - Girls = fun for now - no relationships (short term) Good luck Brah " We are all gona make it"

guybreaksupwithgirlfriendgoestoIbeza.gif

guysavesupforayearandtravelstheworld.gif
    Last edited by n.chambers; 09-09-2013 at 09:24 AM.

PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AlexxVann View Post
    If she was messaging another bloke about fcking him while she was next to you then she is a sloot.

dump asap/10 and move on.
    this
    Sig line rules

jimmies remain unrustled Owen220's Avatar
    Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Get out as quick as you can op. You dont need that chit in your life and your never gonna be able to trust her again so its not worth the hassle.

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Haven't read all the pages but cut it off brah. Once trust is broken, you won't get it back. I was with my ex for 5 years and we broke up for a stupid reason. Deep down I knew I couldn't trust her when it was all said and done. It will be the hardest thing to let it all go and also get back on your game (phuck knows I lost my game over those 5 years and it took a little while to get it back). I'm not saying break it off cause "sloots gonna sloot" or in a black knight way. There are plenty of girls out there who wouldn't do something like this. You don't need to find that one just yet but have fun. We're about the same age and I was with my ex since HS too. There are a lot of girls and things to explore in life that you will be glad you did. Chit I moved halfway across the country for a better job and have done things over the last year of my single life that I lol at by myself alone sometimes. Stupid chit, funny chit. I haven't hooked up with a girl under the age of 30 since I've been in my current city. Took down a cougar on cinco de mayo. Tons of stories and experiences I'm glad I have. Nobody needs to settle down early. Live your life and trust that you are making the right decision. Because if something like this happens again, you will feel like you wasted all those years of your life. If you stay together, you're going to see her texting and immediately wonder who it is because that trust is gone. Relationships like that are a self-fulfilling prophecy. You will constantly be looking for this (rightfully so since she broke the trust ) to happen again and it will just deteriorate the relationship. Good luck brah.

frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Confront her about it once and for all. No bs no nothing just straight up ask her. Or you can ask the dude, even though he's a ******* for phucking with a taken girl its still 100% her fault.

karamnaif will become famous soon enough. (+50) karamnaif will become famous soon enough. (+50) karamnaif will become famous soon enough. (+50) karamnaif will become famous soon enough. (+50) karamnaif will become famous soon enough. (+50) karamnaif will become famous soon enough. (+50) karamnaif will become famous soon enough. (+50) karamnaif will become famous soon enough. (+50) karamnaif will become famous soon enough. (+50) karamnaif will become famous soon enough. (+50) karamnaif will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you're gonna make it brah....lift some heavy ass weights and talk to girls..doesnt matter who srs you'll be fine <3
    ***Canadian Crew***