IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Any of the UK brahs at Reading Festival 2013?

Just wondering if any of the UK brahs were at Reading festival 2013 and how you found it.

Music festivals are so much fun, I'd definitely recommend them to anyone. The music itself is incredible, but not only that the stuff that happens round the campsite after the music produces some of the most legendary and funniest stories I've ever heard.

How'd you find it?

SukySuky1dolla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SukySuky1dolla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SukySuky1dolla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bought a weekender but the line up was really ****ty so I sold the ticket haha

IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SukySuky1dolla View Post
    Bought a weekender but the line up was really ****ty so I sold the ticket haha
    Yeah the lineup wasn't brilliant this year. There were still a few of my favourite bands playing though, and there was a good line up for dance acts. I had way more fun at the campsite than at the music though haha