Ppem is not very well liked. (-100) Ppem is not very well liked. (-100) Ppem is not very well liked. (-100) Ppem is not very well liked. (-100) Ppem is not very well liked. (-100) Ppem is not very well liked. (-100) Ppem is not very well liked. (-100) Ppem is not very well liked. (-100) Ppem is not very well liked. (-100) Ppem is not very well liked. (-100) Ppem is not very well liked. (-100)

Unhappy Feeling so skinny after my workout(arms)

Tuesday I did back/biceps in my workout and when I was doing biceps they looked so big and pumped but after I finish and the day after Tuesday even today I feel my arms so skinny and not pumped, I have been eating exactly the same , taking 10g creatine per day and lifting the same weight !! Is this problem a mind-problem of my own self ? Can some one help me I feel so depressed

AngusBuffet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This happens to me too, not sure if there's a legitimate reason behind it or if its just phycological...

The day after I work arms I always feel like they're so much smaller, like I lost muscle... But another day later they feel completely normal if not bigger again, its weird

Just dont let it get you down, i know it makes me want to give up because I feel like i'm losing progress... But just turn it into motivation, to work even harder to get those arms you want

amar96amar96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's a natural a phenomenon and it happens to me as well. On the day of my workout my muscles get pumped and look bigger, the day after they look tiny because they're so sore I can't even tense them

Ppem is not very well liked. (-100) Ppem is not very well liked. (-100) Ppem is not very well liked. (-100) Ppem is not very well liked. (-100) Ppem is not very well liked. (-100) Ppem is not very well liked. (-100) Ppem is not very well liked. (-100) Ppem is not very well liked. (-100) Ppem is not very well liked. (-100) Ppem is not very well liked. (-100) Ppem is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by AngusBuffet View Post
    This happens to me too, not sure if there's a legitimate reason behind it or if its just phycological...

The day after I work arms I always feel like they're so much smaller, like I lost muscle... But another day later they feel completely normal if not bigger again, its weird

Just dont let it get you down, i know it makes me want to give up because I feel like i'm losing progress... But just turn it into motivation, to work even harder to get those arms you want
    Originally Posted by amar96amar96 View Post
    It's a natural a phenomenon and it happens to me as well. On the day of my workout my muscles get pumped and look bigger, the day after they look tiny because they're so sore I can't even tense them
    THanks for the know , any other opinions guys!?

ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's just in your head man. Keep bulking, (I'm assuming you are) and it will get better.
    please bro not in the AM

Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ppem View Post
    Taking 10g creatine per day
    Why would you even take 10g, 5g is enough.
    Where da hell did my signature go?

Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000)
    I cannot believe what I'm reading.

Of course you're going to look skinny as chit and not be pumped after your arms day, lmao. Common sense much?

Because you're totally going to look as huge as you did after your workout for the rest of the week till your next workout, lul.
    Follow my Workout log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156251783
    -----------
    Teen BB Big 3 PL Champ
    |5'4"|160lbs|12%BF|18 years|
    BB Full Squat 1rm: 425lbs
    BB Deadlift 1rm: 475lbs
    Bench Press 1rm: 275lbs
    ★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

LuisTheStotan is on a distinguished road. (+10) LuisTheStotan is on a distinguished road. (+10) LuisTheStotan is on a distinguished road. (+10) LuisTheStotan is on a distinguished road. (+10) LuisTheStotan is on a distinguished road. (+10) LuisTheStotan is on a distinguished road. (+10) LuisTheStotan is on a distinguished road. (+10) LuisTheStotan is on a distinguished road. (+10) LuisTheStotan is on a distinguished road. (+10) LuisTheStotan is on a distinguished road. (+10) LuisTheStotan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I ***Believe*** this may be total broscience but I believe first off, you muscles get a pump and look bigger while and a bit after you workout(this is true) because of the blood pumping through it and exercising ect. but also have seen what you talk about which I take to believe is due to the fact that once the pump goes away you have ripped all those microfibers in your muscle and they have begun to repair and as they are repairing themselves the torn muscle fibers look smaller than before fully healed muscle fibers and then a day after since your body has had time to repair it will look like its back to normal or even bigger as you are slowly rebuilding the muscle back bigger and it simply takes some time after your workout to see it.

sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000)
    Its called the pump. Your muscles get pumped up with blood after working them out intensely. This pump goes away after a few hours, it isn't actually muscle growth. Lifting weights stimulates the growth. The time your muscles grow is in your sleep. Muscle growth is only noticeable over a long period of time. Get stronger and eat well and you will gain arm mass over time. Be patient and don't worry about it.
    yolo- you only lift once

Sumo Deadlift: 480 x1
    Back Squat: 450 x1
    Bench: 240 x1

Mikebrah22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikebrah22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikebrah22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikebrah22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikebrah22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikebrah22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikebrah22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikebrah22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikebrah22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikebrah22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikebrah22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Of course your arms are going to be smaller without a pump. Think of the pump as a gaze into the future. It's what your arms will look like all the time if you keep training hard and eating right.

AngusBuffet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Azthetic View Post
    Why would you even take 10g, 5g is enough.
    Agreed. Save your creatine man, the extra 5g is doing nothing. You're only 132lbs, the extra 5g isn't even being absorbed most likely. I'd take 10g if I was huge, 200lbs + huge, but even then its debatable.

Even during my "loading" phase I only took 10g a day (because I wasn't fully convinced that loading even did anything... I don't know where I heard this, but I don't think it can all be absorbed... I did take 5g in the morning 5g at night though, that probably did help)

re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You do know the pump only lasts about 30 minutoes

Sander0dden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When i got a pump my arms looked gigantic, but whenever i lost it i wanted to hide my arms so nobody could see them, because they looked so small. I think carbs have a big deal with it, when i started to eat more carbs my arms looked fuller and had a much rounder look. Try to increase the carb intake and do heavier weights and fewer reps. Just a tip, hope it helps ☺