Registered User NineTailsStrong's Avatar
    NineTailsStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NineTailsStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NineTailsStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NineTailsStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NineTailsStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NineTailsStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NineTailsStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NineTailsStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NineTailsStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NineTailsStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NineTailsStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

How to build up a good grip and finger strength (srs)

Hey guys, so recently I tried to climb a rock wall.....and needless to say, I failed epically. Though it wasn't for lack of strength in my arms, just in my finger tips and hands. What are some good exercises to build up finger tip strength and hand strength?

Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NineTailsStrong View Post
    Hey guys, so recently I tried to climb a rock wall.....and needless to say, I failed epically. Though it wasn't for lack of strength in my arms, just in my finger tips and hands. What are some good exercises to build up finger tip strength and hand strength?
    Deadlifts + farmers walk = profit

deads will work full body and grip, farmers targets grip/wrist/hands very directly.
    Clean and jerk: 242
    Snatch: 176

Stato11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stato11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stato11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stato11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stato11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stato11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stato11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stato11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stato11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stato11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stato11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Girls

wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pullups
    "Strong people help you up not put you down"
    **Wking girls with pretty green eyes cuz they just 2% crew**
    **Hairy as Fack but not on my back crew**

They told me it's a tough journey, they told me it's like hell and back, they doubted me, underestimated me, told me i will never make it, they tried to stop me to block my way but i told them hell! i am already on my way so just sit there and watch me or better yet, try to stop me. If you can!
    لَا إِلَّهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fapping

Registered User ClubFootMonster's Avatar
    ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wrist levers, farmer walks, pull ups on door ways with a small coping to where just your finger tips fit, plate pinches, static holds in a power rack with heavy weight. They're are tons of things you can do get creative with it.
    Deadlift 525x3
    Squat 475x3
    Bench 300x2

Current supp stack
    Jack3d v2
    Anavite
    Food
    Food
    Food
    Food

Bi lateral club feet