Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27
    janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good to see this thread still going!
    I remember reading it a year or so ago when I was in college and had no real direction, or idea what I wanted to do once I finished a degree.
    Student loans started getting astronomical, and I felt terrible about not having a plan of action and just borrowing money with no clear-cut goal in mind.
    I lacked passion for school after a while, and despite having a great GPA and scholarships, I wasn't interested.

I found my passion and started networking people in the industry. I'd go ask people how it was done, how they started their biz, how they make better product, etc. I spent all my free time researching, learning, educating myself, and showing up to keep talking to people in the industry and picking their brain. I integrated everything I've learned into my production at home on the small scale level, and started making way better product.

My passion showed through, and got me 2 jobs in the industry, because people kept telling the hiring managers I knew my sht.

Still working at my job now, but unfortunately I feel like a lot of times I may know some critical stuff that my bosses don't exactly get.

My passion never faded, and neither did my networking, which opened an opportunity for me to open my own business.
    I am working with an established business owner who wanted to incorporate my ideas into a new venture, and he said that as long as I help him get it up and running, he will pay for some of the bigger equipment and cover the lease on the spot.
    We are in a prime traffic area in my city, with massive foot traffic (think: all the hot nightclubs and restaurants in town are on the strip)

So these past couple weeks have been filled with crazy paperwork, licensing, bonding, fed gov forms, tax forms, etc. None of it is even difficult, it's just time-consuming.

I know nothing of business, dropped out of college, and have literally just talked my way into where I am today. I have a solid business partner with tons of experience, great investors, and I think I'm gunna make it, so ... we'll see

but I now officially have my own business, and am giving it my all!!!

(ready to quit my job though. They're kind of bitter ass holes, and as much as I respect them getting my foot into the door in the industry, I don't want to spend any more time around those guys than I have to)

Funny story: my bosses actually called a local business to ask for help on a project. That business is owned by one of my best friends in town, who told them to just ask me for help instead, because that's my jam and I know my sht.
    They were not happy lol

Originally Posted by themiscwiz View Post
    Thinking of quitting my job brahs..

My manager is going out of his way to make it hell. 1 kid already quit because of him, he's been reported to the higher ups and they just say "we are working on his attitude"..

Looking for other jobs at the moment and I have few good leads (***/APPLE). But sucks. I love my company, but my manager makes coming to work every day a miserable experience. Worse part, he is based out of San Fran. Incredible what poor management and lack of "emotional knowledge" can do to someone.
    Do other people in the company agree with you?
    I'm not saying be catty and talk sht, but if everyone kinda hints at feeling the same way, maybe it's time to band together and tell his bosses that this guy doesnt know how to interact with people, and makes work unbearable to a lot of dedicated employees that would otherwise love working for the company?

but in all fairness, if you get offered a better gig, tell em to eat sht
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by themiscwiz View Post
    Thinking of quitting my job brahs..

My manager is going out of his way to make it hell. 1 kid already quit because of him, he's been reported to the higher ups and they just say "we are working on his attitude"..

Looking for other jobs at the moment and I have few good leads (***/APPLE). But sucks. I love my company, but my manager makes coming to work every day a miserable experience. Worse part, he is based out of San Fran. Incredible what poor management and lack of "emotional knowledge" can do to someone.
    How long you been there ?

MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Good to see this thread still going!
    I remember reading it a year or so ago when I was in college and had no real direction, or idea what I wanted to do once I finished a degree.
    Student loans started getting astronomical, and I felt terrible about not having a plan of action and just borrowing money with no clear-cut goal in mind.
    I lacked passion for school after a while, and despite having a great GPA and scholarships, I wasn't interested.

I found my passion and started networking people in the industry. I'd go ask people how it was done, how they started their biz, how they make better product, etc. I spent all my free time researching, learning, educating myself, and showing up to keep talking to people in the industry and picking their brain. I integrated everything I've learned into my production at home on the small scale level, and started making way better product.

My passion showed through, and got me 2 jobs in the industry, because people kept telling the hiring managers I knew my sht.

Still working at my job now, but unfortunately I feel like a lot of times I may know some critical stuff that my bosses don't exactly get.

My passion never faded, and neither did my networking, which opened an opportunity for me to open my own business.
    I am working with an established business owner who wanted to incorporate my ideas into a new venture, and he said that as long as I help him get it up and running, he will pay for some of the bigger equipment and cover the lease on the spot.
    We are in a prime traffic area in my city, with massive foot traffic (think: all the hot nightclubs and restaurants in town are on the strip)

So these past couple weeks have been filled with crazy paperwork, licensing, bonding, fed gov forms, tax forms, etc. None of it is even difficult, it's just time-consuming.

I know nothing of business, dropped out of college, and have literally just talked my way into where I am today. I have a solid business partner with tons of experience, great investors, and I think I'm gunna make it, so ... we'll see

but I now officially have my own business, and am giving it my all!!!

(ready to quit my job though. They're kind of bitter ass holes, and as much as I respect them getting my foot into the door in the industry, I don't want to spend any more time around those guys than I have to)

Funny story: my bosses actually called a local business to ask for help on a project. That business is owned by one of my best friends in town, who told them to just ask me for help instead, because that's my jam and I know my sht.
    They were not happy lol

Do other people in the company agree with you?
    I'm not saying be catty and talk sht, but if everyone kinda hints at feeling the same way, maybe it's time to band together and tell his bosses that this guy doesnt know how to interact with people, and makes work unbearable to a lot of dedicated employees that would otherwise love working for the company?

but in all fairness, if you get offered a better gig, tell em to eat sht
    Nice bro. What line of business are you in?

I think I might be exiting my current employer shortly. In like 6-12 months.

DazzlaUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) DazzlaUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) DazzlaUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) DazzlaUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) DazzlaUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) DazzlaUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) DazzlaUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) DazzlaUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) DazzlaUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) DazzlaUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) DazzlaUK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How are the misc CEO's doing?

peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FiLL View Post
    Really good brah, Making business gains, I/Gymthreads have become one of the Jersey sponsors for a Rugby League club here in Sydney, Australia, absolutely love the game and so glad I can be a part of it in another way, My logo will be on the A grade team's playing Jersey for the 2015 season, the club's been around for ages and is a feeder club to my favourite professional 1st grade team in the National Rugby League comp.

This is the club I'm sponsoring, the Clovelly Crocodiles;

http://www.clovellycrocodiles.com.au/

(Their website is pretty poverty haha)

We goin places brahs, keep hustlin'
    Congrats so far brah

I think me and you started our companies around the same time in the IM/AM thread!

Good to see you getting places!

Just hired or well have a designer currently working on revamping the entire site! So it won't be a carbon copy that others will have access to by just purchasing a theme

Booked some flights for some athletes to go do a YouTube Collab together to hopefully boost the following of the other and just get more brand exposure over to the West coast!

Waiting on signing up and getting a booth at the Arnold Classic next year and bringing all the athletes with me to meet their fans!

Stroller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lets revive this thread and finish the year strong

Originally Posted by Stroller View Post
    lets revive this thread and finish the year strong
    I am trying. It has been kind of a tough year.

Originally Posted by MyAvatar View Post
    I am trying. It has been kind of a tough year.
    Bump for 2016. Hard year so far. How's everyone else tracking with their goals they set a couple years ago ?

Get ripped or Die mirin Rizzo845's Avatar
    Rizzo845 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rizzo845 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rizzo845 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rizzo845 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rizzo845 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rizzo845 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rizzo845 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rizzo845 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rizzo845 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rizzo845 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rizzo845 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This thread needs resurrection.
    * Stand up and prosper crew *
    * Forever cutting crew *
    * MTC *

>>>>>*5'11 Master race*<<<<<

Joesky20 is a name known to all. (+5000) Joesky20 is a name known to all. (+5000) Joesky20 is a name known to all. (+5000) Joesky20 is a name known to all. (+5000) Joesky20 is a name known to all. (+5000) Joesky20 is a name known to all. (+5000) Joesky20 is a name known to all. (+5000) Joesky20 is a name known to all. (+5000) Joesky20 is a name known to all. (+5000) Joesky20 is a name known to all. (+5000) Joesky20 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bump
    Deadlift: 410
    Squat: 325
    Bench: 285
    OHP: 190

"no one likes the xTUNAx here"

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rizzo845 View Post
    This thread needs resurrection.
    Wow! I remember this thread
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.