Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000)

Misc Crew: Attempting to Achieve God Mode (30 day challenge)

This may end up being a one man crew, but I am going to attempt to fully incorporate all of these methods into my daily life for the next 30 days, starting tomorrow morning.

Each morning wake up 1 hour earlier than normal
    15 mins of yoga followed by 20-30 mins of meditation followed by a cold shower to start the day off

Take multivitamins, d3, flaxseed, zinc every day

Exercise regularly and eat nutritious food (no fast food, no soda, no artificial sweeteners)

Sleep 7+ hours a night (no pillow for posture)
    Sleep/Wake at the same time each day (at least during the week)

Goodbye sweet caffeine (maybe some green tea for health benefits)

No shampoo for better hair

Drink 1 veggie shake per day

Meditate 20 mins after returning home from school/work to reset your mind and let go of stress that may have followed you immediately.

Read 30 minutes a day (self help, educational books, etc)

Anyone who wants in is welcome, and anyone with further suggestions is welcome to add them in.

I will try to give day by day reports on how I'm doing and when I'm feeling any changes in my life or none at all. All are welcome to do the same if they want to try this challenge.
    Last edited by cnatboy; 08-29-2013 at 10:50 AM.
    +++ God Mode Crew +++
    ♦ Bay Area Crew ♦

Jumps over a bar for fun Highjumper21's Avatar
    Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000) Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000) Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000) Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000) Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000) Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000) Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000) Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000) Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000) Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000) Highjumper21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Didn't read
    1rd

tranthonyq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tranthonyq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tranthonyq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tranthonyq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tranthonyq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tranthonyq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tranthonyq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tranthonyq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tranthonyq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tranthonyq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tranthonyq has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In.
    S/B/D: 408/250/495

floridabrah05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) floridabrah05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) floridabrah05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) floridabrah05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) floridabrah05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) floridabrah05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) floridabrah05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) floridabrah05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) floridabrah05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) floridabrah05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) floridabrah05 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cnatboy View Post
    This may end up being a one man crew, but I am going to attempt to fully incorporate all of these methods into my daily life for the next 30 days, starting tomorrow morning.

15 mins of yoga followed by 20-30 mins of meditation followed by a cold shower to start the day off

Take multivitamins, d3, flaxseed every day

Exercise regularly and eat nutritious food (no fast food, no soda, no artificial sweeteners)

Goodbye sweet caffeine

Meditate 20 mins after returning home from school/work to reset your mind and let go of stress that may have followed you immediately.

Anyone who wants in is welcome, and anyone with further suggestions is welcome to add them in.

I will try to give day by day reports on how I'm doing and when I'm feeling any changes in my life or none at all. All are welcome to do the same if they want to try this challenge.
    Probably not going to get up an hour early due to shift work but I am down for the meditation. Been wanting to learn that chit.. IN.

Hyadoin is not very well liked. (-100) Hyadoin is not very well liked. (-100) Hyadoin is not very well liked. (-100) Hyadoin is not very well liked. (-100) Hyadoin is not very well liked. (-100) Hyadoin is not very well liked. (-100) Hyadoin is not very well liked. (-100) Hyadoin is not very well liked. (-100) Hyadoin is not very well liked. (-100) Hyadoin is not very well liked. (-100) Hyadoin is not very well liked. (-100)
    lol @ all you losers tinking this will make you into a man or alpha

you're either alpha or beta, taking a cold shower won't change this

just lol @ your beta ass into even thinking this ****.

cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hyadoin View Post
    lol @ all you losers tinking this will make you into a man or alpha

you're either alpha or beta, taking a cold shower won't change this

just lol @ your beta ass into even thinking this ****.
    The purpose is not to become "alpha", it's to increase happiness, social interactions, manage stress, quality of life, and general health and contentment.

Reds gon' red
    +++ God Mode Crew +++
    ♦ Bay Area Crew ♦

Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So much in will post own ideas after gym

ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Moar details on meditation.

Anyone recommend something to listen to? (My environment is quite noisy so I need something to block out the noise)

Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    research shows people that listen to a lot of classical usually have higher iqs and are smarter so blast some bach bruhhs

also guys get on that reading time! brb gives you something to talk about with girls (and other reader brahs), increased vocabulary, better at writing

also research shows highly reduced and highly increased amounts of sleep has a significant impact on testosterone levels, so you night owls try sleeping about 7 hours a day. no more sleep at 4 am up at 2 pm bullshyt.

I generally youtube delta or theta waves... If I want a guided meditation I'll youtube that, maybe better for beginners to start with guided meditation at first.
    +++ God Mode Crew +++
    ♦ Bay Area Crew ♦

cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Try to avoid artificial light as much as possible before going to sleep; if phucks with your circadian rhythm.

No tv (unless a good doco or something, I just find mine online). There's never anything of value on there, why bother?

10-15 minutes of reading from a news website/newspaper to stay up-to-date on current events.

Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like a great plan, o.p.

Registered User betterthangoode's Avatar
    betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000)
    basically just becoming more structured and goal orientated (disciplined?) is whats going to get you to feel better and achieve your god mode. essentially what your doing. the problem is continuing to do it for the rest of your life. i did this except for mediating for 2 months when i went to live, lift and eat with my uncle. i was extremely productive and felt much better. 100 times more productive. keeping that kind of dedication gets really taxing and you get frustrated when life events pop up and get in the way of your routine. going to attempt this. was going to start next week but will start when i get out of work today 7am est.

for best results for me at least write down everything that needs to be done that week at what time including meals if you lift and are having a tough time bulking and cutting.

edit.. sleeping is a must.... at least for me it was and was eventually my down fall. as well as soda and alcohol. alcohol and partying is my kryptonite every time i stop i do so well as soon as i start everything goes to **** again. not alcoholic status either just parties and clubs on weekends.
    "There are no limits. There are only plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level."

"Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don't have the strength."

***WetBreasts is gonna make it crew***
    ***Yellow FevA crew***
    MFC

SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP, I'm in. Funny because I actually started something similar to this just a few days ago. Minus all the meditation and reading, I too am on a journey of self-improvement, but over a 8 week course to make room for gains. Even went out and bought a calender just to hang on my wall. 3 x's marked already
    Yo

ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    - Listen to audio books.

If you are just doing mundane chit around the house, or commuting, you can learn a phuck load by having a podcast, self help book etc. playing in your ear.

dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd like to try this!

Can I change the morning routine a little?

Instead of 15 minutes of yoga, change it to 30 minutes of beating off before I get out of bed.

Instead of cold shower, change it to lying for an hour on my cum-stained sheets while ********ing.

Instead of all the supplements, have nothing but a 2 litre of Coke all day until about 4pm when I drag myself over to the Burger King drive-thru.

Any other tweaks suggested?
    10 years Miscing

MaxRofls will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxRofls will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxRofls will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxRofls will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxRofls will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxRofls will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxRofls will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxRofls will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxRofls will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxRofls will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxRofls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In for reports and results.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    Mortal Kombat Crew

"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." - Earl Nightingale

Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000) Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000) Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000) Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000) Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000) Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000) Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000) Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000) Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000) Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000) Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dixon View Post
    I'd like to try this!

Can I change the morning routine a little?

Instead of 15 minutes of yoga, change it to 30 minutes of beating off before I get out of bed.

Instead of cold shower, change it to lying for an hour on my cum-stained sheets while ********ing.

Instead of all the supplements, have nothing but a 2 litre of Coke all day until about 4pm when I drag myself over to the Burger King drive-thru.

Any other tweaks suggested?
    Why even take the time to make such a ****ty post Negged.

360nofap is on a distinguished road. (+10) 360nofap is on a distinguished road. (+10) 360nofap is on a distinguished road. (+10) 360nofap is on a distinguished road. (+10) 360nofap is on a distinguished road. (+10) 360nofap is on a distinguished road. (+10) 360nofap is on a distinguished road. (+10) 360nofap is on a distinguished road. (+10) 360nofap is on a distinguished road. (+10) 360nofap is on a distinguished road. (+10) 360nofap is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    in.

isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    **** it im in, imma log this bitch too. i hate cold showers but whatevz yolo
    =] 305 crew

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ImSuperSerial's Avatar
    ImSuperSerial is a name known to all. (+5000) ImSuperSerial is a name known to all. (+5000) ImSuperSerial is a name known to all. (+5000) ImSuperSerial is a name known to all. (+5000) ImSuperSerial is a name known to all. (+5000) ImSuperSerial is a name known to all. (+5000) ImSuperSerial is a name known to all. (+5000) ImSuperSerial is a name known to all. (+5000) ImSuperSerial is a name known to all. (+5000) ImSuperSerial is a name known to all. (+5000) ImSuperSerial is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here's one for you, Tim Ferriss is a huge idiot.
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    *Admirer of the "Arts" Crew*
    LD&R

Registered User betterthangoode's Avatar
    betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000)
    a little life motivation misc crew..
    It doesn’t matter how many times you fail. It doesn’t matter how many times you almost get it right. No one is going to know or care about your failures, and neither should you. All you have to do is learn from them and those around you because... All that matters in business is that you get it right once. Then everyone can tell you how lucky you are.
    "There are no limits. There are only plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level."

"Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don't have the strength."

***WetBreasts is gonna make it crew***
    ***Yellow FevA crew***
    MFC

oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP you not gona do no pillow too?
    ***Irish Misc Crew***
    ☆☆☆ SCC ☆☆☆
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***

180kg Dead/ 160kg Squat

For glorious food porn follow me here - http://instagram.com/otough

Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000)
    in. reserving spot

Edit: so i plan on doing what has been said in the op, wont be drinking green tea because it will be impossible to make it where i am heading

-Took cold shower today and i feel much better right now than i have been getting out of a hot shower
    -About to meditate
    Last edited by Aerojh; 08-29-2013 at 09:18 AM.

Not bulking, just fat AryanManmoreBDD's Avatar
    AryanManmoreBDD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AryanManmoreBDD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AryanManmoreBDD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AryanManmoreBDD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AryanManmoreBDD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AryanManmoreBDD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AryanManmoreBDD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AryanManmoreBDD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AryanManmoreBDD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AryanManmoreBDD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AryanManmoreBDD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    IN.

So fuking happy right now, was allowed to change a few classes in uni after being told I couldn't. Everything starts on monday. Really looking forward to this. Will take these days to get the ball rolling.

brb early rising at 5:30
    brb gym
    brb study all day erryday
    brb just becoming disciplined and focusing on school

Will also be doing lots of other stuff.

srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Goodbye sweet caffeine

will attempt to try in the next week or so maybe (probably not to the same extent) but its fuking hard to give up caffeine and soda srs

brb wake up brb "not going to drink tea/coffee today" brb hnnnggg at taste brb 2-3 cups
    brb coke zero tastes amazing literally drinking one now

Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000)
    op what is your take on drinking green tea in the morning? i only drink it for the health benefits and not the caffeine (i dont add anything to it)

Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have mine sussed:

30 Day Challenge

No Fap
    No Porn
    No Erotic
    Cold Showers
    Brush Teeth Morning + Night
    Clean face morning + Night
    Smiling at all times
    No swearing
    Try best to talk to at least 1 girl daily
    1.5L+ of water daily
    No fizzy drinks
    Herb drink daily
    1 hour max of browsing net
    Jog 30mins daily
    Study daily
    Meditate 15minutes daily
    No pillow for posture
    Sleep at 9:30 Max daily (Unless cram study)

Might edit to adjust.

Jayczzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jayczzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jayczzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jayczzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jayczzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jayczzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jayczzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jayczzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jayczzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jayczzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jayczzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    In. Been meditating at least 40 minutes (2x20m) per day for like 2 weeks now, and reading 3 books at the same time: 1 book for actual learning (currently Eric Berne - Games People Play) and 2 books for life philosophy (currently Marcus Aurelius' Meditations and Ajahn Chah's Teachings).
    Started cold showers and no fap/porn 2 days ago.
    Trying to only come to misc or ******** after I've studied and read all I planned to for the day.
    Since I'm at home studying for a late exam and don't have much time for dates, I'm txting a different girl everyday and getting a funny convo going on. Next week I already have like 4 chicks to go out with.

Gonna head out today to buy some new strings for my guitar and restart learning jazz rhythm/lead.
    Gonna keep pushing myself to working on my hip-hop instrumentals album for at least 20 minutes a day.
    Gonna restart working out next week (gym was closed all August, was lucky a friend of mine got me a week free on her gym last week).

So..let's go brahs.

EDIT: ah, and no tobacco and no caffeine. Been on that for a week.

jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Goodbye sweet caffeine

already doing what's bold. In 4 meditation too