Dustina111p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Starting a 7 Day water fast!!!

So today I Am beginning a 5-7 day water fast, Really depends when I give in.. I work in a kitchen as a solo cook 6 days a week, so I am sweating buckets and stressed out all day.

The reason Im doing this fast is, Ive been feeling quite down about things, just in a mental slump if that explains. Ive been smoking cigarettes and doing stupid ****, time to clean up my life and clear my mind and body from toxins.

I have done my research and prepped for the fast. past 2 weeks has been nothing but "light" foods. Egg whites, almond butter, and vegetables. Yesterday nothing but Veggies and very few. Officially started fasting this morning. My current weight is 185 lbs. I am hoping to detox down to around 165-170 (I know this is possible because when I cut carbs I instantly drop about 10 lbs, So Im looking upwards of 15-20 lbs gone from this fast.) Losing muscle mass is of ZERO concern to me right now as I am cutting down to my best potential. Ill keep constant updates coming along the way.

Day 1: Nothing unsual, I am use to fasting for 24 hours because of work and busy schedule, today was cake. Tomorrow is what I fear for, I hear the 2nd, and 5th day are the worst. Took some caffeine this morning because I forgot I cant have any.

I've had caffeine one way or another, every single day for over a year. On top of smoking for the past few months... Tomorrow is going to bring some killer headaches and lethargy.

Pretty much all I have to report for the day, everything was normal. Shall be back tomorrow

My profile picture was of today at work, so its my official before pic.

Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds reckless to me. My advice would be, don't do it. If you want to do it, do it though. It will be a lesson/experience for you.

What I will say is, if it starts to get the better of you, stop. You are working in a dangerous environment and could harm yourself or others.

I look forward to seeing your malnourished photo this time next week.

Originally Posted by Deano2727 View Post
    Sounds reckless to me. My advice would be, don't do it. If you want to do it, do it though. It will be a lesson/experience for you.

What I will say is, if it starts to get the better of you, stop. You are working in a dangerous environment and could harm yourself or others.

I look forward to seeing your malnourished photo this time next week.

That's why I said 5-7, It may end up being shorter because of my work environment :/ Im definitely going by feel, If by day 4 its just to much and Im way to depleted than Im going to stop. Ill be working on 2-3 gallons of water everyday, in hope that I can make it the full length.

Ive already got my refeed planned out aswell.
    For the first two days, Im going to have nothing but raw vegetables.
    Third day, I am going to add in nuts, and healthy fats
    Fourth day, I will slowly start eating whole foods like chicken/fish.

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What is the point of doing this?
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    He's looking out for us. Showing us what not to do. Thanks OP.
    *OKC THUNDER*
    *OKLAHOMA SOONERS*

Best Comp 1RM
    S 501.5w/470sleeves
    B 358
    D 578
    1405 raw w/ sleeves @214

IG jmad44

Accessorizing wit my reps gymjunki3's Avatar
    gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im in on this log.
    1915,1933,2003, 2014 Genocide after Genocide.
    #We are N #SaveNineveh
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Zowaa our last hope on the ground*
    -Isaiah 19:23-25 Assyria will rise

MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why not do PSMF? Same possible benefits with no harm on muscle and other tissues.
    Log to athleticism and aesthetics: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142760141

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." - Wayne Gretzky

Always repping back.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    The point is that it's going to kick start my body into living a healthy life style again. In comparison to how "dirty" I've been doing things.
    My goal is to detox, I want all the toxins out! By the end of the 7 days ill be primed for muscle growth. Which is not my goal what so ever right now. But any size lost will be gained back. I am satisfied with my size, just want to improve life itself.

Day 2

It's the start of day 2.. Just woke up 5 minutes ago, pretty damn tired today. Getting out of bed was fine, most people reported dizziness by day 2. Not really even hungry this morning.

Don't have work for another 3 hours, think I'm going to go back to sleep. I'm not to trying to strain my system to much at home sense work is pretty demanding.

So far no headache, only thing different I notice, is heightened more attentive mental awareness. So going strong!

Will make an update at work if I notice anything strange happening.

The Goddamn Batman InfinityBeyond's Avatar
    InfinityBeyond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfinityBeyond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfinityBeyond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfinityBeyond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfinityBeyond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfinityBeyond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfinityBeyond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfinityBeyond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfinityBeyond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfinityBeyond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfinityBeyond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Detox.

Nice.
    Make A Meal Of It App: http://makeameal.co
    Blog: http://infinityjames.com