Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Veins piping up

daBizMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Veins piping up

I'm 14 years old, I'm not really lifting but I'm doing exercises on a pull bar and push-ups, squats ( without weight on me ). Pack trainings but no bars dump bells or anything. I've noticed that veins on my arm (back) and ontop of the fist are popped up, not hard but still. My parents told me that's because of the excersises because my cousin was working as a loader, he was loading crates and now his veins are also popped up on the back of his legs and the doctor said he needs a surgery. What is the reason of my veins popped up? Maybe because I'm too young?

Keaton87x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whats your bodyfat %? If its low, that could be the case. Vascularity is a good thing in a lot of peoples minds

luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    veins show on my hands and arms and I am not lean

Originally Posted by Keaton87x View Post
    Vascularity is a good thing in a lot of peoples minds
    It doesn't look good at all, and it's bad also. Still looking for answers

Registered User WannaBherculean's Avatar
    WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    pics would be helpful
    . ^_^
    _|_ _|_

Cannot post pictures/links due to low post count, google " veins poped out " and you'll see a picture, but I'm on the easly stage so they are not popped out so hard.

Registered User WannaBherculean's Avatar
    WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There's nothing to be worried about. Your parents are right. You probably have the genetics thats y the veins are visible. And as mentioned above, it looks cool. Just continue your workout and keep eating.
    . ^_^
    _|_ _|_

Originally Posted by WannaBherculean View Post
    There's nothing to be worried about. Your parents are right. You probably have the genetics thats y the veins are visible. And as mentioned above, it looks cool. Just continue your workout and keep eating.
    I know it looks cool and everything, but is it dangerous? I don't want to have the same story as my cousin! Also I guess that it's because of high pressure of blood. Since you're putting alot of pressure on your heart at your workout and it pumps blood too much that your veins are getting visible and bigger. That's not good/cool at all guys.
    Last edited by daBizMan; 08-28-2013 at 04:31 AM.

Originally Posted by daBizMan View Post
    I know it looks cool and everything, but is it dangerous? I don't want to have the same story as my cousin! Also I guess that it's because of high pressure of blood. Since you're putting alot of pressure on your heart at your workout and it pumps blood too much that your veins are getting visible and bigger. That's not good/cool at all guys.
    That is what many people call "the pump". Your muscles get pumped with blood and you get a lot more power in them.

Originally Posted by Keaton87x View Post
    That is what many people call "the pump". Your muscles get pumped with blood and you get a lot more power in them.
    But it's still not healthy, is it? That's not good at all

XianHijas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bodyfat makes your vein pop out.. i have a friend.. he doesn't even work out but he's veins are like road maps

Originally Posted by XianHijas View Post
    bodyfat makes your vein pop out.. i have a friend.. he doesn't even work out but he's veins are like road maps
    I haven't gained/lost any weight since I was working out. Yes ofcourse if you're so thin everything is gonna show up, if I gain fat I'll just hide them, they gonna show up again once I will workout harder/increase my rep. It's useless

💪 Registered Weapon 💪 MrJensenn's Avatar
    MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why is the earth round?
    You aren't tough with few hours of sleep. You're just killing yourself.
    You're also missing out on gains, brains and energy.

Why We Sleep by Matthew Walker.
    https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34466963-why-we-sleep

WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000) WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000) WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000) WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000) WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000) WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000) WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000) WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000) WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000) WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000) WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000)
    But it's still not healthy, is it? That's not good at all
    Kid is clueless..

PseudoZA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PseudoZA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PseudoZA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PseudoZA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PseudoZA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PseudoZA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PseudoZA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PseudoZA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PseudoZA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PseudoZA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PseudoZA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When you work your muscles require more blood. So your veins will be more pronounced. It's called a pump and it happens with everyone. You must have a low body fat percentage and as such your veins are more visible than others with higher body fat percentages.

CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if your vein is bursting out your skin in some messy grotesque lump like vericous veins (bad spelling) maybe thats a bad thing.....

if your vascular.... i.e. your veins are on show and are big, then thats a good thing! bigger veins, more blood. More blood, more oxygen and fuel and nutrients yadda yadda.

do they hurt?

is probably just down to excercise
    Im doing it right

12 Months In
    138lb - 170lb and counting...

**Hairy as Fack but not on my back crew**
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Currently racing danielaq12 to a 100KG bench

Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do you eat a lot of carbohydrates? Carb molecules are considerably larger than that of protein and fat, so usually when you have a high carb intake, your veins will flare up with the carbohydrate molecules passing through them.

Source: Elliot Hulse, can't be bothered to link the exact video but it's on his channel under Vascular Muscles or something like that.

Thumbs down

You guys don't get it. The more your heart pumps blood, the bigger the veins, it's okay till some time but then they will get even more bigger and they'll start hurting, the only medicine for that is a surgery. Will that happen? Or I should just lower my workout?

ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    YOU'LL BE FINE. I promise you that you won't have to get surgery

bump

Registered User thereisnocowlev's Avatar
    thereisnocowlev is not very well liked. (-100) thereisnocowlev is not very well liked. (-100) thereisnocowlev is not very well liked. (-100) thereisnocowlev is not very well liked. (-100) thereisnocowlev is not very well liked. (-100) thereisnocowlev is not very well liked. (-100) thereisnocowlev is not very well liked. (-100) thereisnocowlev is not very well liked. (-100) thereisnocowlev is not very well liked. (-100) thereisnocowlev is not very well liked. (-100) thereisnocowlev is not very well liked. (-100)
    Wtf have you been reading/listening to. Professional bodybuilders go on stage looking like they have ropes under their skin and they are just fine. Haven't heard of any of these guys going for surgery before...

EDIT: you think these veins on the back of your hand are bad, wait till you drop to low bf% and they get to your upper arms, chest and lower stomach. you will freak out.

Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I give up. What are you looking for? Your question's been answered repeatedly, but you keep looking for the negative reply. Just take the information you've been given and take it as it is, ask a doctor if you're still worried.

kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm 14 years old, I'm not really lifting but I'm doing exercises on a pull bar and push-ups, squats ( without weight on me ). Pack trainings but no bars dump bells or anything. I've noticed that veins on my arm (back) and ontop of the fist are popped up, not hard but still. My parents told me that's because of the excersises because my cousin was working as a loader, he was loading crates and now his veins are also popped up on the back of his legs and the doctor said he needs a surgery. What is the reason of my veins popped up? Maybe because I'm too young?
    I had veins when i was 8 years old I was a giant 6'3 tall and weighed only 140 lbs

CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You guys don't get it. The more your heart pumps blood, the bigger the veins, it's okay till some time but then they will get even more bigger and they'll start hurting, the only medicine for that is a surgery. Will that happen? Or I should just lower my workout?
    if you got some deep routed family issue, speak to them and your dam doctor about it.... we do get it, your veins stick out, so do mine. Just after a workout i can measure how far out the ones in my forearms and hands stick out!
    Im doing it right

12 Months In
    138lb - 170lb and counting...

**Hairy as Fack but not on my back crew**
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Currently racing danielaq12 to a 100KG bench

Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ITT: OP doesn't understand the difference between a vein that is varicose and a vein that is badass.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159714881&p=1213186101

PowerliftingtoWIN.com

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

-- Paracelsus

ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ ๎๎๎๎๎ HowsMyClutch's Avatar
    HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DDon1996 View Post
    ITT: OP doesn't understand the difference between a vein that is varicose and a vein that is badass.
    Mother of god- why did you make me google that?

*no sig crew*

Do you mean those veins get bigger or just pushed from underskin up by the muscles that are formed from workout?

Do you mean those veins get bigger or just pushed from underskin up by the muscles that are formed from workout?
    No they dont get permantley bigger. Im pretty sure veins dont grow... Its only temporarily during your workout. Heres how it goes

You go workout
    Go hard
    Muscles need power, blood is pumped into them,
    More blood=more visible veins(look like a baddass)
    They go back down when youre done

^its that simple. Theres no harm in blood flow during a workout. OP, i assure you you are fine.

WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ITT: OP is a phaggot and only wants to accept negative advice.
    "Quit being a lil' bish!" - Ogus

+ My ICF 5x5 Training Journal of Redemption: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162644911

+ Instagram: @WatsonS90

Registered User ClubFootMonster's Avatar
    ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't listen to any of these guys buddy youre dying
    Deadlift 525x3
    Squat 475x3
    Bench 300x2

Current supp stack
    Jack3d v2
    Anavite
    Food
    Food
    Food
    Food

Bi lateral club feet