Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    IFPA/PNBA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    P4P Muscle Sponsored Athlete
    Fitness and Nutrition Programs www.Payhip.com/JulianBrownFitness
    www.JulianBrownTraining.com
    www.********.com/Julianbrownpersonaltraining
    www.dailymotion.com/julian11453
    www.Twitter.com/Jbtraining
    www.askthetrainer.com/author/julianbrown/

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    DAMN! My man still looking juicy. Nice work. Mirin.
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ok so it's been over a week since I posted and that's because I managed to herniate a disc doing heavy squats. As a result, I was literally stuck in bed besides the trip to the doctor. Thank god it's finally feeling better. The highlighted red area is where you can see virtually no spacing between my vertebrae. Feeling blessed I can move around today with little pain and hoping to return to what I love most next week. Training and working out

Today's Weight: 168(+11)

Today's Workout: High Volume Pushes

Finally better and back to training! I was in so much pain for a couple days last week I could barely eat and to top it off the doc gave me pain meds which killed my appetite However, I had great workout today and it felt good to be back in the gym. The weight will come back I'm sure

Post Workout Shots from today

jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Glad your back and healthy bro! Keep killing it

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Glad your back and healthy bro! Keep killing it
    Thanks bro! I'm still not 100% but at least I'm functional. I was literally in bed for 8 days and it sucked lol

Today's weight: 168lbs(+11lbs)

Today's workout: High Volume Pulls

Today's Weight: 164lbs(WTH)

Today's Workout: High Volume Legs

Thoughts: My weight dropped like crazy over night even though I ate 3,500 cals yesterday. I did expect weight loss because I didn't eat much while I was hurt, but not to this extent. On the bright side, I had an excellent workout and no longer have any back pain. I'm going to lay off squats and deads for a few weeks and then slowly integrate them back into my routine. Btw here's the latest update on my Cell Block 80 Supplementation

Link for mobiles http://dai.ly/x1brqk2/139718[/QUOTE]

Today's Weight: 166lbs(+9)

Today's Workout: Heavy Push Day

Thoughts: Weight is starting to come back on slowly. Being out for a over 9 days and not really eating kind of sapped my energy, but I'm getting back in the groove and my workouts are improving each day. Yesterday I was having leg cramps like nobody's business and today my legs are sore as can be from what I'd consider a light leg workout lol. Guess the body makes adaptations pretty quickly for better or for worse.

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow, sorry to hear about the back. I can realte to back issues - I have a degenerative disk at L5/S1. Be safe...
    Team General Mills

Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    Wow, sorry to hear about the back. I can realte to back issues - I have a degenerative disk at L5/S1. Be safe...
    I hear ya man. Better to be safe and be able to workout and function than to overdue it and get stuck in bed or worse require surgery.

Thoughts: Leg days don't seem so mentally exhausting because I'm doing higher reps and no squats or deads so I'm going to double up the frequency and hope the change stimulates some growth. Going to do like a Push, Legs, Pull, Legs etc split. On my push and pull days I will alternate between power and hypertrophy though.

Post Workout Leg Shot

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry to hear about the injury. You recovered that quickly?

Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Sorry to hear about the injury. You recovered that quickly?
    Yeah. Definitely a low back muscle strain pulling my spine out of place which caused the herniation. However, there some lingering side effects such as my right leg being numb and weak as hell. It use to be my strong leg, but it's not firing correctly. I'm not gonna panic because it hasn't even been a full week since I've been back in the gym, but it is concerning.

Today's Weight: 164lbs(+7)

Thoughts: Workout went well despite what I mentioned above about my right leg being weak. My weight dropped today even though I splurged on valentine's day candy and ate a ton. I downed roughly 4k calories yesterday lol

Today's Weight: 165lbs(+8)

Today's Workout: High Volume Chest

Thoughts: Workout went well I felt like I looked pretty lean so I took some photos. Still going to try to get my weight back up into the 170's I've been eating around 3200-3300 cals instead of my regular 3000-3100 cals. That 8 days of back pain and not really eating seem to kill my weight and it's taking a bit longer than I expected to gain it back. Gonna hit another leg workout in the morning. I've definitely seen the growth in my legs since my last show in Aug.

Looking great bro.

How's the back feeling today?

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Looking great bro.

How's the back feeling today?
    It feels 100%. I'm going to wait until next week then integrate some light squats into my leg routine and try to build from there. I'd rather error on the side of caution than to be back stuck in bed ya know?

Thoughts: Right leg is still really weak. It's a struggle just to keep up with my left leg(which use to be my weaker leg). My day is super busy at the gym so I had to actually work in with a few of my clients just to get it in today.

Today's Workout: High Volume Pulls

Thoughts: Nothing new really today. Workout intensity was good and I felt like a I had a good workout.

Weds Workout: High Volume Legs

Thurs Workout: High Volume Push

Today's Weight: 168lbs(+11)

Thoughts: Weight is finally coming back on. Still not ready to hit heavy legs yet, but I'll still continue to hit heavy pushes and heavy pulls every other push/pull workout. Once I feel comfortable getting back into heavy leg days I'll cut back the volume a bit and go back to push/pull/legs split. Right now I don't feel comfortable pushing it with the leg workouts because of my back and the weakness in my right leg. On the flip side, all this volume and frequency should pay dividends down the road. Hoping to be back into the heavy leg days come March-Mid March at the latest

Saturday Workout: Heavy Pulls
    Sunday Workout: High Volume Legs
    Monday Workout: Heavy Pushes
    Today's Weight: 170lbs(+13)

Thoughts: Finally back in the 170's. I think my strength is coming back in my right leg slowly but surely. I'm going to start integrating squats back into my routine probably the week after next and progressively build back up my squat strength. Everything else is going good I'll post a video here within the next few weeks and some photos of my progress.

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Glad to see weight and strength are on the up and up and you are bouncing back from your injury. Stay strong!!

Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    Glad to see weight and strength are on the up and up and you are bouncing back from your injury. Stay strong!!
    Thanks bro! Things have gotten crazy at work lately so I haven't had the chance to update this log.

Today's Weight: 170lbs(+13)

Thoughts: I started back squatting this week and I'm just happy to be able to do them without any pain or setbacks. Worked my way up to 205lbs today and will slowly be progressing the weight. As for now, I'm implementing them into my leg routine as the last exercise so my legs are pre-fatigued beforehand.

Glad you're starting to feel better bro! Try to stick around these parts

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Glad you're starting to feel better bro! Try to stick around these parts
    I know I've been slacking keeping my log. I'll be back at it 100% in about 5 weeks when I start prepping for my first pro show

Today's Weight: 171lbs(+14)

Thoughts: Did more post leg workout squats today. Worked my way up to 235lbs for 10 reps. Everything feels good except the fact that 235lbs feels like a ton lol. Hoping to be back up to the 300lbs in a month or so. Here's my latest video on my cell block 80 log and offseason. Unfortunately guys I think this will be my last offseason post. I've been crazy busy at work and have also been prepping several figure and bikini competitors for shows coming up in April and May. However, I'll be back in 5 weeks or so with a new contest prep pro debut log

Link for mobiles http://dai.ly/x1fs0kj/139718

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    il be following along time to beat last time
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    il be following along time to beat last time
    Thanks bro! I'll need the support as I know they're will be some hungry nights lol

Full Body Workout with IFPA Pro Will Tucker. We seriously took up like 5 pieces of equipment at one time. Not really proper gym etiquette lol

Link for mobiles http://dai.ly/x1gatcj/139718