Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Today's Weight: 175lbs (+18lbs)
    Today's Workout: Heavy Legs

Thoughts: Whatever cold I had didn't last long I felt much better today. I did my leg workout in reverse today and ended with squats and managed to set a new pr. Squatted 395lbs for 1 rep. My weight also shot up after taking two back to back days off.

So the last time I was 175lbs was roughly a year ago. Subtle differences, but definitely an improvement in a year's time.

IFPA/PNBA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    P4P Muscle Sponsored Athlete
    Fitness and Nutrition Programs www.Payhip.com/JulianBrownFitness
    www.JulianBrownTraining.com
    www.********.com/Julianbrownpersonaltraining
    www.dailymotion.com/julian11453
    www.Twitter.com/Jbtraining
    www.askthetrainer.com/author/julianbrown/

Egomanius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Egomanius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Egomanius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Egomanius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Egomanius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Egomanius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Egomanius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Egomanius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Egomanius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Egomanius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Egomanius has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^
    now that's what I call massthetics
    Free Shkreli

JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks bruh!

Yesterday's Weight: 176lbs(+19)
    Today's Weight: 175lbs(+18)

Yesterday's Workout: Heavy Pull Day
    Today's Workout: High Volume Push Day

Thoughts: I'm slowly making gains weight is starting to stabilize in the mid 170's for my 3100 daily caloric intake. Long story, but I managed to bend the bar when I was squatting the other day so I decided keep the bent bar around and call it the "u" bar. I video'd some "u" bar rows with it yesterday

Link for mobiles http://dai.ly/x17dph4/139718

Today's Weight: 175lbs (+18)

Today's Workout: High Volume Legs

Thoughts: Today went well. Switched things up and did some jefferson squats, barbell lunges, and sumo stance sldl's in addition to leg presses, leg ext and curls, calfs, and squats.

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bending the bar from squatting? BEAST!
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    Bending the bar from squatting? BEAST!
    Lol yeah I guess the bar was only rated for 400lbs.

Yesterday's Weight: 175lbs(+18)
    Today's Weight: 176(+19)

Yesterday's Workout: High Volume Pull
    Today's Workout: Heavy Push

Thoughts: Went to LA Fitness yesteday to do my back workout. Business as usual, but when I got back to my locker I noticed my stuff had been searched through. Apparently, someone jimmy'd open my lock then stole all my cash and credit cards. Really irritating and then spending half the day calling my banks, closing accounts, opening new accounts, changing account numbers with my eft's, getting temporary checks, etc. Just an all around hassle. Next time I go to a commercial gym I'm either leaving my important shyt at home or keeping it on me. Lesson learned.

Today's Weight: 173lbs(+16)

Thoughts: Came down with some stomach bug last night...couldn't keep anything down so my weight dropped this morning. Still didn't stop me from hitting legs today though. Wasn't my strongest day, but the effort was still there.

Today's Weight: 174lbs(+17)

Today's Workout: Heavy Back

Thoughts: Been a little crazy travelling throughout the holiday. Still hit the gym as usual, but didn't have time to update this thread as much as I wanted. I've got a new video log updating my progress coming later today or tomorrow

Alright here it is my 90 day update and conclusion of my reverse diet. Now that I'm setting my daily caloric intake at 3100kcals for the rest of my offseason, I no longer consider this a reverse diet. Now it's just focusing on making gains lol

Link for mobiles http://dai.ly/x17v89k/139718

Yesterday's Weight: 175lbs(+18)

Yesterday's Workout: High Volume Push

Thoughts: I'm kind of expecting the weight gain to kind of level off, but my strength is still going up and I'm still lean and that's what I'm after. I've been thinking about my pro debut next year and I'm debating whether I should compete in the end of July in Sacramento or end of August in Alabama for my IFPA debut. August would give me a little more time for my offseason/improvement season, but I think I'd rather go to Sacramento than Alabama. I'm also planning on competing in Vegas next September in a PNBA show.

Today's Workout: High Volume Pull

Thoughts: Workout went really well. Did a bit of cardio afterwards since I haven't done any in over a week. Cardio doesn't necessarily help me in my bulking efforts, but it does keep me healthier and more fit which is pretty important to me. Without good health, I wouldn't be able to do what I'm doing and it's also something I don't want to take for granted.

Today's Workout: Heavy Push Day

Thoughts: Had to back off the presses a bit today as it was aggravating my shoulder. It's starting to get cool here in the desert and it's not favorably towards my joints lol. And by cool I mean 60's during the day and 30's at night. The fact that I'm cold during this type of weather shows you how far removed I am from the winters I use to spend in Indianapolis lol

Today's Weight: 173(+16lbs)

Thoughts: Carbs were a bit lower than usual and I ate dinner earlier than usual which is why I'm a bit on the lighter side today. Workout went well. Went up to 385lbs on squats and did it relatively easy for 1 rep. Didn't go higher today although I should have, but I was in a rush.

Today's Weight: ?

Today's Workout: Heavy Pulls

Thoughts: Well guys I'm proud to tell you that me and my wife are expecting again. Our expected due date is the beginning of July and we are super excited. This pretty much sums of the decision of whether to go to Cali or Alabama and compete. Looks like I'll be competing in the IFPA Pro Galaxy End of August to make my pro debut. I want everything to be situated at home before leaving for a few days and that's more likely to happen with a 6 week old baby than a literally a new born child.

Thoughts: Today was suppose to be a high volume push day, but with my busy schedule I'd rather super set through a push workout than a leg workout lol. Here's a video of today's workout

Link for mobiles http://dai.ly/x1860cc/139718

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks like you're in a really good spot man. 16lbs over and getting stronger is perfect. Great reverse, now it's time to get on the gain train
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Constant progression and a baby on the way! Congrats man!
    IG: antevans007

TEAM DEMON

2013 NPA Mr/Ms. North Carolina - 1st Place Junior and 1st Place Novice Overall
    2013 INBF Natural Atlantic Coast Championship - 3rd Place Open Bantamweight

Follow along on my journey! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147591933

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Looks like you're in a really good spot man. 16lbs over and getting stronger is perfect. Great reverse, now it's time to get on the gain train
    Thanks bro! Feels great to do a proper reverse. A few years ago I just binged post show and ended up in a worst spot then I started off at. Glad I did things differently this time I'm excited to see how much easier it will be to get leaner next prep.

Originally Posted by antevans007 View Post
    Constant progression and a baby on the way! Congrats man!
    Thanks man. I'm really hoping for a little girl, but more importantly a healthy happy baby.

Thoughts: Had to swap another leg day with an upper body day because of my schedule tomorrow. Today was my 4th leg workout since last Tuesday. My body was dragging, but my mindset was in the right place. Managed to pull a pr of 415lbs on deadlifts after heavy squats. Feels good :-)

Yesterday's Weight: 176lbs(+19)

Yesterday's Workout: High Volume Pulls

Thoughts: Another crazy day tomorrow and I had a lot of free time today so decided what the hell why not train legs again. I'll do a heavy push day early tomorrow morning.

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You know you're a sick bastard when you say, "Hey, let's do legs today." randomly .
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    You know you're a sick bastard when you say, "Hey, let's do legs today." randomly .
    Lmao my co-workers think I'm nuts. Had another leg session today, but I'm back to my normal 72-96 hour breaks hopefully :-) Just depends on my work schedule I really like to have about 75 minutes or so to do a leg workout.

Today's Weight: 174lbs(+17lbs)

Thoughts: Successfully hired a new independent contractor to train at my gym and hopefully another this week. I'm getting darn close to completing all of my goals I set out to accomplish. On another note, me and a close friend had decided to start a contest prep team just for fun and as a hobby that compliments are existing businesses as trainers.

Link for mobiles http://dai.ly/x18g2tl/139718
    Last edited by JulianBee; 12-15-2013 at 04:30 PM.

Today's Weight: 174lbs(+17lbs)

Today's Workout: Heavy Push day

Thoughts: Well my weight is pretty steady in the mid 170's, but my strength is still progressing. I feel like I can see the improvements I've made in my physique already even though it's only been about 105 days or so. I'm excited to start prepping again in April and see how nasty lean I can get for my first pro show.

Today's Workout: High Volume Pulls

Thoughts: About half way through my workout I realized today was suppose to be a heavy pulls day lol. Oh well nothing harm no foul. Everything else is going pretty good.

Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Congrats to you and your wife! Looks like you are progressing quite nicely, keep it up!
    My 2014 off-season and prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139229683

Prep is a piece of cake. Why? I got kids, four of 'em, nothing harder than that.

Originally Posted by Rypt1 View Post
    Congrats to you and your wife! Looks like you are progressing quite nicely, keep it up!
    Thanks bro! One kid keeps me busy so I can only imagine life with two lol until July then it will be reality.

Today's weight: 174lbs(+17lbs)

Today's workout: High volume legs

Thoughts: Squatted 315lbs for 2 sets of 10 reps which is a first for me. Hard to believe that weight was my 3-5 rep max about a year and a half ago.

Today's Workout: High Volume Push

Thoughts: Workout today went well. However, woke up with some tendinitis pain in my achilles. Seems like if it's not one thing it's another lol. I decided to start supplementing with a joint support supplement so maybe this floating joint pain issues will go away :-/

New Offseason Log video with progress photos

Link for mobiles http://dai.ly/x18lxjm/139718

Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How do you like push/pull/legs? I've been running a form of PHAT for a while but thinking of trying PPL next. Looks like you do iteration as high volume and then the next PPL is heavy, is that correct?
    My 2014 off-season and prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139229683

Prep is a piece of cake. Why? I got kids, four of 'em, nothing harder than that.

Originally Posted by Rypt1 View Post
    How do you like push/pull/legs? I've been running a form of PHAT for a while but thinking of trying PPL next. Looks like you do iteration as high volume and then the next PPL is heavy, is that correct?
    Yep that's exactly what I do. When I was younger ppl was one of my favorite splits then in recent years I loved the layne norton phat program. Felt like I progressed so much strength and size wise doing phat. So I figured why not combine the two lol. I really enjoy it. Most of the time I vary the exercises as well, but I have a few staples like squats, rows, bench presses etc

Today's weight: 175lbs(+18)
    Today's workout: Heavy Pulls

Thoughts: Managed to underhand barbell row 245lbs for 5 reps today which is a pr for me :-) Achilles is feeling absolutely fine today. Weird but I'm not complaining lol

Thoughts: Ate my regular amount of calories yesterday plus a big slice of cheesecake and I thought for sure I'd be up in weight not down lol. However, at this point I'm right where I need to be. Heavy squats and deads during today's workout and I felt like I crushed it. Squatted 395lbs and deadlifted 415lbs both for one rep. Feeling good. Also, since the year is coming to an end, I spliced together clips from all the videos I've made in 2013 to create this summary of my 2013 bodybuilding season.

Link for mobiles http://dai.ly/x18pd7e/139718