the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

James Cipriani - Pre Contest Preparation For Maximizing Your Results!

For the next 8 weeks, I will take you through everything I do - - from weight lifting, to cardio, to nutrition, to supplementation, to posing, to tanning, to... well, whatever else I can think of or seems relevant. Each week I will take you through any changes I make as well as pictures of my progress.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/james5.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!

Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000)

same diet as Russell Yeager

First of all, you look good. Congrats.

My problem is that the guy "Russell Yeager" (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/russ21.htm) who looks like a trainwreck is eating exactly the same stuff as you. You are built well, he is puny. I am confused. It looks like you all cut and pasted the diets from the AST web-page.

How the HELL can you be training for a show and only eating one real piece of protein a day?!!?!?!? You are living on that VPro crap. Why don't you eat real food?

There is no way with your physique that you are following that AST marketing plan you write about, otherwise you would look like that Yeager guy. You are both eating the same amount of protein. The numbers just don't add up.

Tell us the real story...PLEASE

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well aren't you a nice person. Russ yeager does not look like crap he is quite well built... of course in the days of juiced up bodybuilders I suppose anyone who doesn't have 20 inch arms and a 55 inch chest is small huh?

str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    where did you get this 2g per pound of bodyweight... the highest end study I have ever seen on protein intake is 2.2g per kilogram which is approx 1g/lb. Another brainwashed AST follower... however, if you can provide a study showing that 2g per pound bodyweight is superior to 1g/lb bodyweight for building LBM I will gladly apologize.
    -Layne

Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000)

diet

well, everyone has different views of how much protein per lb/bodyweight. i don't necessarily agree with it, but it's a free country.

what i very much disagree with is that through the whole day, you only eat two MEALS of real solid food. meals #1 and #5. what happened to fish and lean red meat?

for a "natural" bodybuilder's diet, i find that plan to be very "un-natural". most of the stuff in that diet is chemicals and processed. it still AMAZES me that he is not shriveled up by now. he is constantly in a catabloic state.

i just think that this whole thing smells of AST and pushing their supps. i think that is fine, but don't make it out like everyone does this. do it on AST's website.

i talked with a lot of people in my gym (most of them "natural") and when i showed them these diets, they all were like "uh...where's the food?"

Bodybuilders EAT food, not live on protein supplements.
    Bodybuilders compete.

JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: diet

Originally posted by Brazilian
    Bodybuilders EAT food, not live on protein supplements.
    It's been a while, but I remember an article written by Dan Duchaine on the subject of liquid diets. It was in Muscle Media 2000, before he put out his BodyOpus book.

He seemed a strong advocate of them, commenting that some people, for psychological reasons, will want to include a food meal.

I was also at one time a meat and potatoes kind of guy, but after I read that it really made me rethink what I was doing. Now I look at my diet very simply. At the end of the day did I take in enough nutrients to fuel my efforts? That's all that really matters, at least to me.

Wheather those nutrients come from "Real Food" as you called it or a powder or drink doesn't really matter to me. One of my best sources of protein is from milk, which I don't eat, but I think most people would says it's a good source.
    "Pain is a state of MIND -
    - Mass is a state of BEING"
    This one is my own.

un-natural? chemicals and stuff? what do you think food has in it, fairy dust?

chemicals

real food doesn't have chemicals like the handful of "supplements" this guy takes every 2 hours.

you guys must be smoking CRACK if you think you are ever going to convince me that i should replace all my meals with your "AST ProV" bull. LMFAO

i guess i shouldn't complain though, i am gonna go buy stock in SlimFast or Carnation Breakfast Drink; once they put 10g of protein in it, you people will be hooked...

Re: chemicals

real food doesn't have chemicals like the handful of "supplements" this guy takes every 2 hours.

you guys must be smoking CRACK if you think you are ever going to convince me that i should replace all my meals with your "AST ProV" bull. LMFAO

i guess i shouldn't complain though, i am gonna go buy stock in SlimFast or Carnation Breakfast Drink; once they put 10g of protein in it, you people will be hooked...
    it doesn't huh? I suggest you go read the back label of some of your foods then.

natural foods

uh broccoli from my garden, white rice, organic free range chickens. i try to eat no foods that have been processed.

it is better than VPro and all that other garbage.
    Bodybuilders compete.

Re: natural foods

uh broccoli from my garden, white rice, organic free range chickens. i try to eat no foods that have been processed.

it is better than VPro and all that other garbage.
    but my point is this... it doesn't matter if it's processed buddy. Amino acids aren't chemicals? We have tyrosine sitting on the shelf at my chemistry lab. Carbohydrates aren't chemicals? We have them sitting on the lab bench as well. Straight from Aldrich chemicals and standardized for 99.7% purity. I mean most protein powders are just fractions of milk protein that have been isolated from the whole... i've done the seperation... it's not a harmful process.