Thread: Testabolan V2

AresDX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Testabolan V2

anyone know how much caffeine is in this product? it says it contains caffeine on the bottle but doesn't say how much...feels like none.

jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't see caffeine listed on the label, and the directions have you taking it before bed.
    Team VPX Sports Rep
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

"FREE" White Heat Samples email: samples@vpxsports.com

Ever used a VPX product? Show us your in-store review and win!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158726173&page=4

Instagram: jabmaster2

Originally Posted by jabmaster2 View Post
    I don't see caffeine listed on the label
    on mine it says "contains caffeine don't take with other stimulants, coffee, etc."

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AresDX View Post
    on mine it says "contains caffeine don't take with other stimulants, coffee, etc."
    this was a misprint on the warning label.

If you look at the ingredient panel, you'll see it contains none.

This has been corrected.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    this was a misprint on the warning label.

If you look at the ingredient panel, you'll see it contains none.

This has been corrected.
    awesome thank you, explains why I feel like crap today, no caffeine

Swissbob2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just received some Testabolan V2 and it smells and tastes gut-retchingly disgusting. On top of that, the contents of the caplets appears to be hard and rattles when they are shaken. Is this normal or have I received a duff batch?

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Swissbob2 View Post
    I just received some Testabolan V2 and it smells and tastes gut-retchingly disgusting. On top of that, the contents of the caplets appears to be hard and rattles when they are shaken. Is this normal or have I received a duff batch?
    Most natural raw extracts smell pretty rank. The ingredients in Tv2 aren't the best smelling, and the contents of the pills do harden as a result of things like moisture. The bottle I'm using right now is the exact same way, and it feels the same as every other bottle I've used.

Hold your nose, and down the hatch...the gains will come!
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

Swissbob2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Most natural raw extracts smell pretty rank. The ingredients in Tv2 aren't the best smelling, and the contents of the pills do harden as a result of things like moisture. The bottle I'm using right now is the exact same way, and it feels the same as every other bottle I've used.

Thanks, that is reassuring!

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

This.

And make sure you down it with alot of water. The last thing on earth you want to do is be burping up divinil!!

Mike
    ….