Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Why do you guys think Subaru stopped doing the Impreza WRX in hatch ? It seems like people didn't even let them get to the lot.

They didnt pull the numbers expected ?

keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000)
    Got an 02 wrx in black

I got love for the bugeye I appreciate its look I got a good deal on it 5k,but I’ve always wanted the blob eye specifically in rally blue and gold rims. Is it worth fixing up my wrx to get around 400hp or should I just saved up for an 04-05 sti which still go 10k-15k? Another dilemma is that it might be a classic someday, so not sure if worth selling

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ABSPR View Post
    Why do you guys think Subaru stopped doing the Impreza WRX in hatch ? It seems like people didn't even let them get to the lot.

They didnt pull the numbers expected ?
    Excuse bumping this ancient post but Subaru is a weird company that almost seems to enjoy trolling anyone who was once a fan of the brand.

Everywhere you look now there's some kind of turbo 4 cylinder hatch with AWD cashing in on the very recipe they cooked up years ago. And now when it's in demand they have no interest in offering one.

BRZ came out in 2012 and still no turbo/STi version.

They had an STi Forester back in 2006 long before BMW, Audi, Merc AMG, etc. had souped up SUVs.

1:55

Today all they offer in the range is a slow ass barge with a CVT and no manual option for anyone who might want to mod the thing. Even the hood scoop for the turbo model is gone.

At the New York Motor Show nearly 6 years ago they unveiled this.

And then they delivered... this.

Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    really thinking about trading up the 2015 wrx for the STI. i know the new one is going coming out later this year but with rumors it being the FA24 platform. i'm not sure i'd want that either.

if for some reason they continue with the UEL (which wouldn't make sense if they did) i see the STI slowly dying. people complain about the lack of rumble in the new WRXs (i being one), it's the reason i always wanted a subaru, but now having a bit of buyers remorse.
    |Anjunadeep Crew|Chelsea FC Crew|VR46 Crew|OU Crew|

mncrew952 is just really nice. (+1000) mncrew952 is just really nice. (+1000) mncrew952 is just really nice. (+1000) mncrew952 is just really nice. (+1000) mncrew952 is just really nice. (+1000) mncrew952 is just really nice. (+1000) mncrew952 is just really nice. (+1000) mncrew952 is just really nice. (+1000) mncrew952 is just really nice. (+1000) mncrew952 is just really nice. (+1000) mncrew952 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Komytea View Post
    really thinking about trading up the 2015 wrx for the STI. i know the new one is going coming out later this year but with rumors it being the FA24 platform. i'm not sure i'd want that either.

if for some reason they continue with the UEL (which wouldn't make sense if they did) i see the STI slowly dying. people complain about the lack of rumble in the new WRXs (i being one), it's the reason i always wanted a subaru, but now having a bit of buyers remorse.
    I'm about to jump ship myself, debating between a Focus ST or a Fiesta ST
    Rather fail with Honor than succeed by fraud

FreddieRose is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Leather Seat Covers | Quality Car Seat Covers UK

hey I just read that what did he trying to say that
    I don't know about "soon" but eventually it has been speculated.. nothing for sure though. They have released STi teaser pics but I think in reality they're just going to call it a "TS".. seems like mostly cosmetic chit and some brembos.
    here are the Auto leathers your one-stop shop to upgrade and enhance your car seats and interior.
    We do not only Specialize in fitting leather seats to vehicles but we are also the manufacturers for custom made to measure covers for Cars, Vans, MPV, bikes, buses, and various covers accessories ranging from real leather, leatherette, and disposable covers. Here at Auto leathers, we have nearly every car on the market covered! If your car does not feature in the selection please see our bespoke cover section. We will be able to make it.
    Attached Images
    Welcome to Auto leathers your one-stop shop to upgrade and enhance your car seats and interior. We do not only Specialize in fitting leather seats to vehicles but we are also the manufacturers for custom made to measure covers for Cars, Vans, MPV, bikes, buses, and various covers accessories ranging from real leather,