Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Id pull my knife out and tell him lets fight.. I never leave the house without my knife. and if you think staring someone with a knife down it wont work, a guy had a go at my ex and yelling at her saying hed knock her out. I pulled my knife on him and he thought it would be a smart idea to stare me down. 6 holes later i think he relised it was a bad idea.
    θάνατος οὐδὲν διαφέρει τοῦ ζῆν

τὸ πεπρωμένον φυγεῖν ἀδύνατον

On my first day in Thai prison they were lining up to fight me. By my last day they were lining up to give me their food. Life is about Attitude. Life is Good - sharky

A7FO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A7FO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A7FO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A7FO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A7FO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A7FO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A7FO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A7FO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A7FO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A7FO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A7FO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This crap happens a lot in Melbourne, Australia.

Can confirm I've had a knife pulled on me twice. One was in a school punch on at the age 14.

Second time was in streets with a friend when 3 guys tried to hit us with bricks and pulled a knife on us, legit srs.

Melbourne teenage wankers or 'station rats' are mental over here.

Stay safe op.

SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by A7FO View Post
    This crap happens a lot in Melbourne, Australia.

Can confirm I've had a knife pulled on me twice. One was in a school punch on at the age 14.

Second time was in streets with a friend when 3 guys tried to hit us with bricks and pulled a knife on us, legit srs.

Melbourne teenage wankers or 'station rats' are mental over here.

Stay safe op.
    im guessing lads?
    θάνατος οὐδὲν διαφέρει τοῦ ζῆν

τὸ πεπρωμένον φυγεῖν ἀδύνατον

On my first day in Thai prison they were lining up to fight me. By my last day they were lining up to give me their food. Life is about Attitude. Life is Good - sharky

SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Had 3 patients in my ambulance this week involved in a knife and hammer fight...srs
    Pull my S&W 9mm...
    >Country Strong Crew<

Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    If I was in a situation where I couldn't flee (e.g. if my gf was with me), then I would try to disarm him and beat the living sh*t out of him.

It's actually a lot easier to disarm a guy with a knife than you'd think. Get a hold of his arm and there's nothing he can do.

kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So much ******* lulz in this thread; how the fuark I was able to separate sarcasm from srs posts ITT is beyond me:

Originally Posted by bigdogfarmhand View Post
    I would scream" omg I feel Like my life is in danger" then shoot them in the fuking head with a 38
    Counter Strike brah.. is that you?
    Originally Posted by danlsann View Post
    Even through I'm trained and have a higher chance of disarming him, I would run for my life.
    If there was a girl with me and couldn't, well.. I'd look him in the eyes to see if he'd back down...
    It was all over for me there.. might as well mesermize him, this ain't jungle book *******!
    brb you were trained at stare-downs to disarm thugs?
    Originally Posted by BigStewTheJew View Post
    Pretty solid at hand to hand combat and defense / hand to knive
    Have you heard of Counter Strike brah?

Notsureif it's sad or rewarding to know that some here don't realize that they wouldn't even have enough nerve to run away with a knife sticking in their face or that running isn't even possible in every case. gjdmisc

kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SDtrucker View Post
    Had 3 patients in my ambulance this week involved in a knife and hammer fight...srs
    Pull my S&W 9mm...
    plz explain wounds, save no details

BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kenjoshx View Post
    So much ******* lulz in this thread; how the fuark I was able to separate sarcasm from srs posts ITT is beyond me:

Counter Strike brah.. is that you?

It was all over for me there.. might as well mesermize him, this ain't jungle book *******!
    brb you were trained at stare-downs to disarm thugs?

Have you heard of Counter Strike brah?

Notsureif it's sad or rewarding to know that some here don't realize that they wouldn't even have enough nerve to run away with a knife sticking in their face or that running isn't even possible in every case. gjdmisc
    Uwutm8. Telling me black belt would be useless against someone untrained with a knive

Cap2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cap2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cap2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cap2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cap2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cap2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cap2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cap2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cap2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cap2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cap2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jnicko View Post
    whip out a bigger knife

yes
    lean bulking

ultimate goal; 200lbs 9% body fat

TEAMGUZMAN

Originally Posted by BigStewTheJew View Post
    Telling me black belt would be useless against someone untrained with a knive
    fuarking lol'ed

Originally Posted by alphaBEAST View Post
    this you, kid?
    I am convinced with your black belts of peace.

Let's say even if you can physically disarm someone who wasn't trained to stab, it still means sh!t if you don't have the mental capacity/ have never been in that situation before.

iwutnowm8?

PourMeAnother has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PourMeAnother has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PourMeAnother has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PourMeAnother has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PourMeAnother has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PourMeAnother has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PourMeAnother has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PourMeAnother has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PourMeAnother has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PourMeAnother has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PourMeAnother has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    they better make that first stab count because if it isn't fatal or if I somehow manage to get past without getting cut im going to snap them.

HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good thing I know the art of knifejitsu

HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Malfurion View Post
    If I was in a situation where I couldn't flee (e.g. if my gf was with me), then I would try to disarm him and beat the living sh*t out of him.

It's actually a lot easier to disarm a guy with a knife than you'd think. Get a hold of his arm and there's nothing he can do.
    Drop knife, grab knife in other hand like a ninja . You dead son