essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Inzer Forever Lever Belt 10mm What Size Should I Get?

as the title says i was wondering what size i should get. it's between a medium & large. the medium is between waist size 30-33 and the large is 34-38. im a size 34 in jeans & the belt im using now is the harbinger 4'' padded leather belt i got the large which was 33-42 obviously a mistake on my part it was too big should have went with a medium. i don't want to make a mistake with a more expensive belt like the inzer. so should i go medium or go with the large & grow into it? because the sizes are way different from the inzer to harbinger. for example the large harbinger i have i go all the way to the second to the last prong holes on my belt just to get a good fit for it. any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    #lift2swiftcrew u mad?

essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    btw reason for getting this belt is because im starting the wendler 5,3,1 program and i want a good quality belt for the heavy sets.
    #lift2swiftcrew u mad?

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    There are a couple of extra holes at each end. Each hole is one inch apart, so you have two inches either way over what Inzer recommends. The medium could work for you if you don't plan on getting any bigger. I think I'd go with the large though.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

T3s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T3s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T3s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T3s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T3s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T3s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T3s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T3s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T3s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T3s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T3s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Get the large. I posted the exact same question a couple days ago and was told to get the size bigger rather than smaller. Also I'd recommend the 13mm instead of the 10mm as it gives more support. Buckle/prong is up to you, but I chose prong as I'll be sharing with my workout buddies.

jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am around a 33-34" waist and i had to send back my large for a medium (10mm)

both pics i have my belly filled with air. the inzer belt is 2 steps away from the largest setting atm used by someone much bigger than me

if u r planning to grow, then maybe you need to get the large but i believe i remember that i couldn't even use it and sent it back the same day
    Last edited by jshpark; 08-20-2013 at 06:58 PM.

supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    When I ordered my inzer 10mm a while back I was 6' 185lbs, lifted but was sort of skinny fat. Pants were usually a 34ish.

Large was too big, medium was perfect.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146757493

thanks for all the responses guys! i think imma go with a medium & if it ends up being too small ill just send it back out and exchange it for a large. btw how is houseofpains return policy? because thats where im going to end up getting it from.
    #lift2swiftcrew u mad?

Shoua has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shoua has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shoua has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shoua has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shoua has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shoua has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shoua has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shoua has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shoua has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shoua has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shoua has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just want to throw this out there but why are you getting it from houseofpain when it's $95 there versus $89.95 from Inzer?

Nothing against Inzer but I've owned their 10mm lever belt and even though it was a really good belt, you'll save a lot more getting the economy one from liftinglarge. However, if you want a custom color or a 13mm then you'll have to go with a company like Inzer. I currently have the liftinglarge one and I don't notice any functional difference at all compared to the Inzer one except for the $32.96 price difference.

http://www.liftinglarge.com/Economy-Lever-Belt

Originally Posted by Shoua View Post
    Just want to throw this out there but why are you getting it from houseofpain when it's $95 there versus $89.95 from Inzer?

Nothing against Inzer but I've owned their 10mm lever belt and even though it was a really good belt, you'll save a lot more getting the economy one from liftinglarge. However, if you want a custom color or a 13mm then you'll have to go with a company like Inzer. I currently have the liftinglarge one and I don't notice any functional difference at all compared to the Inzer one except for the $32.96 price difference.

http://www.liftinglarge.com/Economy-Lever-Belt
    wow thanks for the link to that other belt man. i think imma try the economy one out first. thats the only thing that i was hesitant on buying the inzer is the price. how is the belt is it durable? really considering the economy belt now. would love to hear some pro's and cons about it.
    #lift2swiftcrew u mad?

Shoua has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shoua has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shoua has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shoua has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shoua has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shoua has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shoua has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shoua has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shoua has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shoua has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shoua has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by essfjay View Post
    wow thanks for the link to that other belt man. i think imma try the economy one out first. thats the only thing that i was hesitant on buying the inzer is the price. how is the belt is it durable? really considering the economy belt now. would love to hear some pro's and cons about it.
    Aside from the reviews from liftinglarge.com, you can also find more reviews from Amazon. Liftinglarge also sells them through Amazon and that's where I got mine.

http://www.amazon.com/Powerlifting-B...=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

I've only had mine for a few months and it has held up really well so far. As a previous owner of lever belts made by both Inzer and Titan, I can honestly say that I do not notice a difference in terms of quality or functionality. Base on my experience with the various lever belts that I've owned, I agree with one of the reviewer that if you are in the smaller end of the waist size then go with the next size down. So if you have a 33 or 34 inch waist then go with a medium instead of a large. I wouldn't go with a large unless my waist was at least 35 or 36 inch.

Originally Posted by Shoua View Post
    Aside from the reviews from liftinglarge.com, you can also find more reviews from Amazon. Liftinglarge also sells them through Amazon and that's where I got mine.

http://www.amazon.com/Powerlifting-B...=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

I've only had mine for a few months and it has held up really well so far. As a previous owner of lever belts made by both Inzer and Titan, I can honestly say that I do not notice a difference in terms of quality or functionality. Base on my experience with the various lever belts that I've owned, I agree with one of the reviewer that if you are in the smaller end of the waist size then go with the next size down. So if you have a 33 or 34 inch waist then go with a medium instead of a large. I wouldn't go with a large unless my waist was at least 35 or 36 inch.
    sweet thats where im going to get it off of now. yeah i saw the sizing of the belts and im going to go with a medium. thanks for the response & all the info man i appreciate it!
    #lift2swiftcrew u mad?