Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bankers don't fuk around.

recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JAMIEGERTZ View Post
    Microsoft Excel. Making power points. Looking over pitch books. Fetching coffee's for bald VP's.
    Right because you've actually had an internship before, let alone one at Bank of America. My brother had one at Goldman Sachs and is very successful. He worked on average 80 hours a week during his internship because he didn't "volunteer to kiss ass" or any of that nonsense. Sick of your 18 year old high school drop out delusional ******* posts.

xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by naeDBrah View Post
    WTF, he went to Wharton to work at WF? What was his GPA? 3.2?

haha saw that and thought kind of a waste of a Wharton education
    Get off my internet podefile
    Giants, Rangers, Yankees, Knicks

Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A friend of mine knew him really well (went to the same school as him). He was the most ambitious person he knew and was inspirational, rational and also interested in politics and philosophy. Definitely no 'modern work slave'. He was intriniscally motivated to make a difference in the world. All he did was to try and make the very best out of every situation he encountered. He wanted to excel in every aspect of life. Sports, academics, career. And he took it too far. BAML interns work up to 130 hours per week. It is seriously sad and sickening to read about such a promising personality being used and wasted by big corporations. On the other hand it was his decision and nobody really forced him to work that hard.

At the end of the day it was his ambition that got him killed. He tried too hard and failed.

MullahNero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MullahNero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MullahNero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MullahNero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MullahNero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MullahNero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MullahNero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MullahNero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MullahNero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MullahNero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MullahNero is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How the hell did he die though, people go through extreme sleep deprivation and physical/mental exhaustion worse than that through the military or even phd degrees.

TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MullahNero View Post
    How the hell did he die though, people go through extreme sleep deprivation and physical/mental exhaustion worse than that through the military or even phd degrees.
    I think it was mentioned earlier in the thread that he was an epileptic and died in the shower; doubtful that his death was caused directly by work.
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

You fight until it's done. And then you die.

Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MullahNero View Post
    Pulled three all-nighters in a row and eight all-nighters in the past two weeks before that. This brings everybody on the brink of physical of a physical breakdown. He went home on the fourth day and took a shower at 6am in the morning. Then he suffered a cardiac arrest and died in the shower.

Jcarn032 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jcarn032 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jcarn032 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jcarn032 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jcarn032 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jcarn032 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jcarn032 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jcarn032 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jcarn032 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jcarn032 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jcarn032 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I feel bad for the guy and all, but his death is not even close to Bank of America's fault. Did anyone even read the article? He CHOSE to work those hours and "Erhardt, who suffered from epilepsy, collapsed in his shower, according to reports." Most likely had a siezure in his shower and that is the cause of death. No ones fault, just chitty luck.

brb he knew he had epilipsy and chose to work long hours and deprive himself of sleep

inb4 negged
    I rep my fellow military brahs

JAMIEGERTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAMIEGERTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAMIEGERTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAMIEGERTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAMIEGERTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAMIEGERTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAMIEGERTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAMIEGERTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAMIEGERTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAMIEGERTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAMIEGERTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by recedingjaw View Post
    Right because you've actually had an internship before, let alone one at Bank of America. My brother had one at Goldman Sachs and is very successful. He worked on average 80 hours a week during his internship because he didn't "volunteer to kiss ass" or any of that nonsense. Sick of your 18 year old high school drop out delusional ******* posts.
    Yea yea sure your brother works at Goldman Sachs. Just like the other guy on page 4 knows a guy making $500K. Just like the guy on page 3 knows a guy who went to Dartmouth and is balling out of control in his 20's. I'm tired of miscers making things up, everyone always knows that one guy LOL. Shut up.

lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    brb making bank, but have no free time to spend it on.
    brbr rbrbrr
    *LTC*
    *Come Clarity crew*
    *10 Kittens shirt crew*

"You know what, I'm not fat. I'm off-season. That's what you gotta be educated you people - science! You don't know science. I know science. I'm educated that I am off-season.
    Some, about 70-80% bodybuilders like to get fat off-season so they can powerlift. I'm a powerlifter off-season. In contest I get ready for a bodybuilding show. I'm a /Bodybuilder Powerlifter."

- Jason "The Claw" Genova

blasterboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blasterboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blasterboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blasterboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blasterboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blasterboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blasterboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blasterboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blasterboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blasterboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blasterboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Curlzbrah View Post
    He was intriniscally motivated to make a difference in the world.
    >chooses investment banking

lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol gotta want it
    Toronto Maple Trash | Toronto Trashtors | Toronto Blue Trash

kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yea yea sure your brother works at Goldman Sachs. Just like the other guy on page 4 knows a guy making $500K. Just like the guy on page 3 knows a guy who went to Dartmouth and is balling out of control in his 20's. I'm tired of miscers making things up, everyone always knows that one guy LOL. Shut up.

awwwwwwwww what's wrong dropout? don't know anyone who is an investment banker? that's cause you're a high school dropout and your world is teeny tiny. loser.
    Daily Electronic Music Enlightenment Thread - Come on Down to the Underground

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157433733

Originally Posted by Jcarn032 View Post
    I feel bad for the guy and all, but his death is not even close to Bank of America's fault. Did anyone even read the article? He CHOSE to work those hours and "Erhardt, who suffered from epilepsy, collapsed in his shower, according to reports." Most likely had a siezure in his shower and that is the cause of death. No ones fault, just chitty luck.

brb he knew he had epilipsy and chose to work long hours and deprive himself of sleep

inb4 negged
    Lmao it definitely wasn't the guy's fault alone. The long, inhumane and inefficient hours in IB have been criticized for decades now, but little has changed.

None of this would have happened if it wouldn't have been expected of him to work straight for 72 hours. The more all-nighters you can pull, the tougher you are seen as, even though those all-nighters add little value.

The whole industry is poisonous to psychological and physical health. A very good friend of mine works as a HR analyst for well renowed companies in finance such as bulge bracket banks or the Big4. The stories she tells me... They are all dead inside. It is common for IB analysts to suffer burn-out-syndrome just after working for three or four years in investment bankng. The vast majority of them needs to use drugs simply to be able to deal with the workload. Even more suffer from depression and other psychological disorders.

Banking not even once.

recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Actually serious though, it's usually 80 hours average, not 100+. What makes you think you would know anyways if you haven't even graduated from high school yet? Please stop with your delusional posts, it's embarrassing. It's possible these other people actually KNOW successful people from university, unlike you who just sits in your parent's basement bragging about how you're going to be rich soon with your master plan as a high school drop out. Inb4 you say anything about my short week span of posting on here; I've been bored lately.

Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by notbadnotbrad View Post
    I don't understand how much work could possibly need to be done in order to work these amount of hours srs ?
    Dem spreadsheets.
    Misc BJJ Crew

Originally Posted by blasterboy View Post
    >chooses investment banking
    His seelio profile with his long and genuine philosophy statement has already been deleted, but this article cites enough of it to get a hint of how he was as a person.

http://enewsdaily.net/moritz-erhardt...-tragic-death/

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this person is from my old school. i have friends that knew him
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc

Jcarn032 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jcarn032 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jcarn032 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jcarn032 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jcarn032 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jcarn032 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jcarn032 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jcarn032 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jcarn032 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jcarn032 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jcarn032 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lmao it definitely wasn't the guy's fault alone. The long, inhumane and inefficient hours in IB have been criticized for decades now, but little has changed.

None of this would have happened if it wouldn't have been expected of him to work straight for 72 hours. The more all-nighters you can pull, the tougher you are seen as, even though those all-nighters add little value.

The whole industry is poisonous to psychological and physical health. A very good friend of mine works as a HR analyst for well renowed companies in finance such as bulge bracket banks or the Big4. The stories she tells me... They are all dead inside. It is common for IB analysts to suffer burn-out-syndrome just after working for three or four years in investment bankng. The vast majority of them needs to use drugs simply to be able to deal with the workload. Even more suffer from depression and other psychological disorders.

Banking not even once.

My bad, I didn't realize that IB was his only option in life. You're right, he had no choice to go into IB just like he had no choice to work those hours.

not srs

Also, if the hours of IB have been critized for DECADES and nothing has changed, then he knew exactly what he was getting into. He should know his limitations.
    I rep my fellow military brahs

rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why do people get into banking? Biggest slave job of the century. Inb4 "because they're balling". No they're not if you're working 100 hours a week and barely breaking six-figures you're not balling. I'll be making more than every banker on this planet in less than 5 years and I'll work 5 hours a day max.
    Better question is - what good is money if you don't have any time to enjoy it?

Srs.

Originally Posted by wildchild11 View Post
    this person is from my old school. i have friends that knew him
    lol WHU brah?

Not actually Fuzionite fuzionite's Avatar
    fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    14hours a day and they're b*tching about it?
    Holy chit I'm definitely going to make it.

Used to work 16hr+ days for weeks straight crew.
    Asian dude from Milwaukee

~Trinity&LBM appreciation crew~

TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rbsx View Post

Srs.
    Ibanking isn't a long term profession. Most bankers bust their asses for a decade, burn out and leave for less intensive work (reasonable hours but less potential to make crazy amounts of money). At this point they have a good amount of $$, along with the prestige and experience that comes from working in NYC/London/HK/what have you, which gives them a good amount of leverage and makes them a desirable hire.
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

You fight until it's done. And then you die.

letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fuzionite View Post
    14hours a day and they're b*tching about it?
    Holy chit I'm definitely going to make it.

Used to work 16hr+ days for weeks straight crew.

Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BlueMoon92 View Post
    highly doubt he had a work load requiring him to stay that late 3 nights in a row. the only interns who stick around that long are the ones trying to kiss ass and get face time, wouldn't be surprised if he was just twiddling his thumbs half the time.
    You obviously do not understand investment banking

timmy684 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) timmy684 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) timmy684 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) timmy684 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) timmy684 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) timmy684 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) timmy684 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) timmy684 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) timmy684 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) timmy684 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) timmy684 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Friend of mine works in Bank of America. As a graduate started on 120k plus a 100% bonus if he meets his goals for the year. Literally all he does is work and go out drinking. He is the kind of person who likes it though. Works at least 80hr weeks.

xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rbsx View Post

Srs.
    Cause you only do that for a few years, get your MBA, go to HF/PE/M&A etc
    Get off my internet podefile
    Giants, Rangers, Yankees, Knicks

Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    R.I.P. Guy sounds very genuine, what a waste of talent, he could've achieved great things

what he did comes as no surprise when you realize the level of competition there is to get into a top investment bank. Ironically, the work they do is pretty simple and most miscers could do it, but very, very few of us could actually get a shot at working in one of these investment banks. you pretty much have to have a spotless record from high school onwards, a very high GPA from an ivy league uni, tons of extra curricular stuff, glowing references, examples of leadership, a top internship at an IB etc etc. I have a huge amount of respect for what it takes to break in, the sacrifices these people make and the hours they put in. no one can knock their hustle

roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Engineer_Guy View Post
    Happens in all sorts of jobs bro.

Brb contractors working several days straight to finish a project.
    Brb surgeons working for days straight on single patient.
    Brb engineer has project deadline at end of week but more than 40 hours of work to make up.
    Wrong on second, doctors have legal on call limitations that prevent them from working past certain hours all at once. Those stories you read where the surgery takes over 24 hours is because they have teams that rotated through the different phases of the surgery. Idiotic post.
    Official MISC Coffee Drinkers V2 thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149174613
    ~California Crew~
    -Misc Night Crew-
    GGG Crew

TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Banking not even once.
    No, it was that guys SOLE fault. He had epilepsy, he KNEW that sleep deprivation was bad yet he CHOSE to accept the internship and work those hours.

There are many more ways to become successful dude.