Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000)

when i finally have sex will the girl understand if i bust within 20 seconds?

will she giggle and think its cute and then we go again and then i last for like 5 minutes like a champ?

or will an actual slut actually care and cut off contact?

should i tell them im a kissless virgin
    <Made by Koloxoid>

LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    20 seconds? I'm lucky if i get 7.
    Stats
    Bench Press: 270
    Push Press: 235
    Squat: 455
    195 cutting down to 170

soheil25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soheil25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soheil25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soheil25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soheil25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soheil25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soheil25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soheil25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soheil25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soheil25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soheil25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lmao same situation brah

Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    he will probably tell you to just piitb.

koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LiftingHabits View Post
    20 seconds? I'm lucky if i get 7.
    yae i think ill do like 2 pumps then when the time comes kind of pull out and maybe re adjust my barrier to buy some time and give the illusion of more time
    <Made by Koloxoid>

snakebite52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) snakebite52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) snakebite52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) snakebite52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) snakebite52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) snakebite52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) snakebite52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) snakebite52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) snakebite52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) snakebite52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) snakebite52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    when i lost my virginity i lasted like 20 minutes.....took forever was wearing a jimmie though. took a couple times of fckin even raw dog to actually start busting quicker, dont even sweat it. now i bust sometimes quicker then 10 minutes and i jsut tell the bitch deal with it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlclUwqDo3s

LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by koloxid View Post
    yae i think ill do like 2 pumps then when the time comes kind of pull out and maybe re adjust my barrier to buy some time and give the illusion of more time
    Tell her you have to tie your shoes while you adjust yourself.
    Stats
    Bench Press: 270
    Push Press: 235
    Squat: 455
    195 cutting down to 170

Alpha As Fuking Fuk bigdogfarmhand's Avatar
    bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Fap before like a hour. Srs. It will help
    Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.

Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500)
    don't tell her ur a kissless virgin u fukin pussy. if she's not a virgin she'll know you are one u dumb fuk. just tell her u haven't done this before. she will know you're gonna cum quick, so jizz everywhere. then eat her pussy, and when ur ready stick it in again and pound through those beef curtains with reckless abandon.

Originally Posted by snakebite52 View Post
    when i lost my virginity i lasted like 20 minutes.....took forever was wearing a jimmie though. took a couple times of fckin even raw dog to actually start busting quicker, dont even sweat it. now i bust sometimes quicker then 10 minutes and i jsut tell the bitch deal with it
    wats a jimmy

Originally Posted by bigdogfarmhand View Post
    Fap before like a hour. Srs. It will help
    will do if i can plan it.

Originally Posted by Bongos View Post
    don't tell her ur a kissless virgin u fukin pussy. if she's not a virgin she'll know you are one u dumb fuk. just tell her u haven't done this before. she will know you're gonna cum quick, so jizz everywhere. then eat her pussy, and when ur ready stick it in again and pound through those beef curtains with reckless abandon.
    that sounds gross i put my mouth where my weiner goes???

how do i perform oral sex
    <Made by Koloxoid>

VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    last for like 5 minutes like a champ?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165717061

MisterrrM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterrrM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterrrM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterrrM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterrrM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterrrM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterrrM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterrrM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterrrM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterrrM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterrrM has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Would give up my left nut to be able to bust within a minute.

I can't cum at all and usually **** for way over an hour... then I just stop when I'm bored.

My mates think it's awesome to be able to do that but it's the worst thing ever (srs)

feelsbadman.jpg

*faking ogasmes crew*

making it in the world today takes everything u got
    taking a break from all ur worries should would help a lot
    wouldnt u like to get away

where everybody knows ur name
    and theyre glad u always came

Originally Posted by letsdothisbro View Post
    Lost my virginity raw dogging, and pumped like a maniac, I'd say i lasted bout 3-4 minutes, and I was on no fap for like 5 days, so I guess it all depends on you.

If the girl knows you're a virgin and she's cool, she'll completely understand and she knows that that's what's to be expected, she may even suggest "Let's go for another now that the first one's through", or it's completely natural, you'll do better the second time.

If the girl doesn't know you're a virgin, she may be like dafuq, or probably guess that you are a virgin, she may leave or some chit like that, but if she knows you're a virgin and she cares that you only lasted that and gets pissed or something, then she's a dumb fuk

Although I doubt women would expect otherwise if you tell them you're a virgin, so go with the first one if you're awaring them.
    maybe its best to start off with a cool girl then hopefully they like watching cartoons

Originally Posted by MisterrrM View Post
    Would give up my left nut to be able to bust within a minute.

I can't cum at all and usually **** for way over an hour... then I just stop when I'm bored.

My mates think it's awesome to be able to do that but it's the worst thing ever (srs)

feelsbadman.jpg

*faking ogasmes crew*
    lol shut up dude....both extremes would be terrible

and how do u even fake 1
    <Made by Koloxoid>

MisterrrM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterrrM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterrrM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterrrM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterrrM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterrrM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterrrM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterrrM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterrrM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterrrM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterrrM has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    making it in the world today takes everything u got
    taking a break from all ur worries should would help a lot
    wouldnt u like to get away

where everybody knows ur name
    and theyre glad u always came

maybe its best to start off with a cool girl then hopefully they like watching cartoons

lol shut up dude....both extremes would be terrible

and how do u even fake 1
    I'm faking like I'm cumming, with intervals and everything, I got pretty good at it but it's still horrible(with condom obv)
    Last edited by MisterrrM; 08-19-2013 at 11:43 AM.

Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Once she figures out you still wear tighty whities, you're game.
    B: 185x3
    S: 275x3
    D: 315x5x2
    "inb4 next richard hawthorn"
    -NaturalFTW

My workout log of gains
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166788801

Originally Posted by Enficy View Post
    Once she figures out you still wear tighty whities, you're game.
    compression shorts and 1 set of boxers r my arsenal get out of here fuk boi
    <Made by Koloxoid>

Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000)
    compression shorts and 1 set of boxers r my arsenal get out of here fuk boi
    kunt bich, boxer briefs will always rule, fapping, pissing, and fukking become the most convenient task.
    with boxer briefs, I can prevent uber ass crack wedgies, I can walk without being raped by my underwear, I can
    sleep without realizing Ive been raped by my underwear in my sleep, I can sit down for long periods of time without
    being raped by my underwear which is then followed by swampass of peace... with boxer briefs.. I can become zyzz himself..
    B: 185x3
    S: 275x3
    D: 315x5x2
    "inb4 next richard hawthorn"
    -NaturalFTW

My workout log of gains
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166788801

Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    will she giggle and think its cute and then we go again and then i last for like 5 minutes like a champ?

If she's your girlfriend, she won't care. And yes in this case you should tell her before.

If she's a random sloot, she will definitely be able to tell that you're a virgin and would have probably had sex with a virgin at least once before so will know what to do/expect. Should you tell her? Depends on the circumstances and if you think it might stop you from getting laid.

Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000)
    just go for round two. who gives a fuk what the sloot thinks
    ♛ PUNK AESTHETICS CREW™ ♛
    +@sian crew♫
    ALPHA MANLET CREW (AMC) MANLET4LYYFFEEEE!!!
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    *~*Montreal Misc Crew*~*
    *no fap, no porn crew*

Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    when you get too close to orgasm stick it all the way inside her to kiss while it calms down, think about something gross or something and then build up orgasm all over again, Repeat

for advanced > squeeze your ass real tight

i practice kegels how can i utilize my advanced body techniques?
    <Made by Koloxoid>

ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just keep on comin brah. You know what i mean.
    please bro not in the AM

lol, reverse kegels are what help you last longer, if you kegel when you're at it you'll cum faster
    wtf how do i reverse kegel
    <Made by Koloxoid>

Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Paneetius View Post
    just go for round two. who gives a fuk what the sloot thinks
    This.
    *Take a week off work for bad haircut Crew*

look up instructions on google
    say hello to the newest member of the pegym.com family
    <Made by Koloxoid>

chayton21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chayton21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chayton21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chayton21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Haha phuck it as long as I'm satisfied I don't give a phuck what she says lol
    DEADLIFT-245
    SQAUT-200
    BENCH-160

Under Construction . . . Johneffer's Avatar
    Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

i thought I wouldnt last long either but it didnt happen idk
    Instagram: @Johneffer
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Johnefferlol2/videos
    Bench: 405 sets of 6, 315 for 20
    Squat: 495 for 6 sets of 12, 675x1
    Deadlift: 685
    Teen Nationals Overall Champion 2017

Originally Posted by Johneffer View Post
    i thought I wouldnt last long either but it didnt happen idk
    interesting...i will wear a go pro on my headband (hopefully i can sneak it in) adnd see whether i lst long or not and u guys can see also
    <Made by Koloxoid>

CzechWarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) CzechWarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) CzechWarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) CzechWarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) CzechWarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) CzechWarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) CzechWarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) CzechWarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) CzechWarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) CzechWarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) CzechWarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hahah guys, as some guy said, fap 2 hours or maybe one (never did this), before sex. It will slow down ejaculation. But sex is much slower than jerking off, so you wont cum so fast. Girls dont like guys who humps like rabbits remember that.

dutchkunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dutchkunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dutchkunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dutchkunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dutchkunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dutchkunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just close the gate. Push with 2/3 fingers on that place between ur wiener and ass (idk what its called). Then nothing will come out and u can go on. Dead srs
    It is better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing, then a long life spend in a miserable way.