Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Zillionz View Post
    ehhh...if I was the skater I'd take the punch and call it a day...not really worth it to me to go to the police for me.
    you wouldn't even defend yourself?

bro, u are a bitch

Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you run into my son?

ON HIS BIRTHDAY???

as if on any other day she'd be like "you ran into my son? oh..well it's not his birthday, all is well."
    Neg "Neat" posts on sight. *******s.

Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Psyr View Post

bro, u are a bitch
    no,,, pressing charges over hitting a kid after getting hit by a WOMAN is a bitch move.
    2/5/14

tinyurl.com/lu9579n

Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000) Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000) Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000) Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000) Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000) Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000) Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000) Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000) Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000) Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000) Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Press charges? Cmon man, how would you feel if someone hit your kid even by accident?

Skateboarder should have blocked it, walked away and called it a day.

Besides the law doesn't usually won't favor skateboarders, even if in a skateboard park etc.

Not to mention...what man would press charges over a WOMAN hitting them.
    You're a tool.

Agreed. Skateboarder should have blocked it, then laid that gutter trash out cold.
    ***Canadian Crew***
    ***WetBreasts Is Gonna Make It Crew***

Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000) Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000) Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000) Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000) Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000) Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000) Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000) Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000) Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000) Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000) Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Codo View Post
    you run into my son?

ON HIS BIRTHDAY???

as if on any other day she'd be like "you ran into my son? oh..well it's not his birthday, all is well."
    Maybe the kid thought the skateboarder's anus was a chocolate cake. Only sensible explanation for why he was running at the guy's ass full tilt.
    ***Canadian Crew***

Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sathane View Post
    You're a tool.

Agreed. Skateboarder should have blocked it, then laid that gutter trash out cold.
    I'm a tool yet you agree with me, ok.
    2/5/14

tinyurl.com/lu9579n

Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000)
    no,,, pressing charges over hitting a kid after getting hit by a WOMAN is a bitch move.
    but he hit the kid by accident, accidents happen especially when kids are involved

the mother was wrong

you're more of a bitch for walking away

WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Press charges? Cmon man, how would you feel if someone hit your kid even by accident?

Besides the law doesn't usually won't favor skateboarders, even if in a skateboard park etc.

Blocked what *******. Do you expect Rocky Balboas from random mothers?
    NYR NYM NYK UCONN Nebraska AS Roma

MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol that wasnt a skate park, the skaters shouldnt have been there and he could have done serious damage to the kid. I would have knocked his ass out

but he hit the kid by accident, accidents happen especially when kids are involved

the mother was wrong

you're more of a bitch for walking away
    hit the kid, then hit the mother, end up in deeper ****.

never said the mother wasn't wrong...but for the third time I'm sure you'd react like that if that happened to you.
    2/5/14

tinyurl.com/lu9579n

Registered Gym Rat CherryPopinski's Avatar
    CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It was the moms fault, you're gonna be a negligent mother and let your child run around unattended in a Skatepark you should expect him to get hurt he couldn't react in time to avoid the child trust me. And if I was him I would've walked back as soon as I saw the mother's face up close, or he should've swung his board into her face after that punch. Bich it's not my fault you don't have the common sense to supervise your child (who is likely younger than 7 based on his cry) I'm sure he was genuinely sorry for hurting him it was an honest accident. The punch was uncalled for extremely srs

_Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    so if the father hit you you would press charges ?

(hitting back in this situation is stupid.... will only get you in trouble)
    * KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE *

bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

well considering im not an irrational emotionally driven *******, i would first see if my kid was okay then ask wtf happened

then i'd punch myself in the face for letting my kid walk around a skate park unattended

i would never press charges against a normal woman
    but i would against this hoodrat low class retard
    First immortality, then the bitches
    - Vegeta

CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MDubya View Post
    lol that wasnt a skate park, the skaters shouldnt have been there and he could have done serious damage to the kid. I would have knocked his ass out
    You dumbfukk it is a skate park, look at the background you can clearly see the angled rails for grinding.

but please, call me chr- KILLdante's Avatar
    KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MDubya View Post
    Shut the fuk up srs.

There was another thread on this where the guy actually knew the skateboarder irl. He explained the whole layout of the area in the video.

But I mean ffs, you can easily see some kinked rainbow rails in the background when that girl picks the kid up. What else would those be used for?
    "What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

bro, u are a bitch
    kid in the video didn't defend himself.
    2/5/14

tinyurl.com/lu9579n

Nope he just decided to say yolo and run into a skater. Kid went full potato, skater couldn't react in time put yourself in his situation...

BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In my country you can hit back woman in situation like this

Yah! You dumb sonofabitch! Do you expect Rocky Balboa from random mothers?!

***Canadian Crew***

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    skater got what he deserved.

Next time look where the phuck you are going and dont be doing skate tricks in a public area
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

^^ this guy knows. ^^ and has some damn sense.

Originally Posted by CherryPopinski View Post
    Nope he just decided to say yolo and run into a skater. Kid went full potato, skater couldn't react in time put yourself in his situation...
    no ya dolt, I meant the dude who took the facial in the mouth.
    2/5/14

tinyurl.com/lu9579n

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IntermittentFap View Post
    How does that not look like a skatepark?
    It wasnt a skate park...just cos people skateboard in an area doesnt convert it into a skate park
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

no ya dolt, I meant the dude who took the facial in the mouth.
    My mistake, and to @Fozzy13 it "IS" a skatepark look closely mother's clearly at fault for not watching her kid.

Originally Posted by BenedictArnoId View Post
    In my country you can hit back woman in situation like this
    Not even being racist but in your country you can hit woman in almost any situation and get no backlash for it.
    ***Canadian Crew***

u are weird man trust me

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How you gonna rip it like that son? I don't play that, cause its action, I go... pat, pat, pat 'cause i'm black son! That's right, i'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep.
    Doodle-it, doodle-it, doodle-it-doo!

Originally Posted by CherryPopinski View Post
    My mistake, and to @Fozzy13 it "IS" a skatepark look closely mother's clearly at fault for not watching her kid.
    How do you know its a skatepark?

Why would there be people just walking around in an area where skateboarders are? Looks more like a park area.
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sathane View Post
    Not even being racist but in your country you can hit woman in almost any situation and get no backlash for it.
    I would like to move to canada in the future
    do you have cheap housing there like in texas, usa?

*DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hate skaters, and I'm raging at that biitch. Wtf was the point of punching him? It was an accident. Some fuking people.

| Green Bay Packers | Milwaukee Bucks | Milwaukee Brewers |

Founder of the *DH* Posse
    Fukin fuk with us, pussies

Reps forever: isp

Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol @ anyone who thinks the skater is at fault.
    Biden 2020
    MAGA Cult Get Fuct
    Voted blue no matter who
    Losers got trolled.