koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000)

question for metal listeners or people who hate themselves in general

a lot of metal i hear has lyrics that promote self hate, like in the whitechapel song posted in another thread section 8 "youre all worthless"

now i will say that the part after that was cool and i love metal in general (although im kind of drifting away atm)

but how can people like these lyrics? also my dad bought the new bmth and most of it is just ****ting on religion. i dont believe in god either way but its just so hateful

i love yelling and stories about wizards and vampires and adventure and abstract stuff like the mind and matter and science, not so much "FUK YOUR FAITH" and all that jazz. if it motivates u i guess cool but i just dont get it PERSONALLY.

i guess its cool if ur angry, but if im listening while playing WoW (while not doing arena with a ****ty partner) i dont feel the need to hate every living being
    <Made by Koloxoid>

Master of Proteen Fartz cinnawaffls's Avatar
    cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    At least this song has an overall positive premise.

"God will not have his work made manifest through cowards"

▲▼▲5'8" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Like 90% of metalheads are FA's. I went to a Marilyn Manson concert and the amount of weirdos over there was ****ing crazy.
    brb 30 degrees, 2 lesbians dressed in a bra and booty shorts making out.
    brb fat white girls in booty shorts bcuz they can be themselves livelaughloveee
    Orion Music festival with Metallica was a little more "normaler".

Metalheads also have some serious problems. Either they have family issues, social issues, or some sort of disorder that prevents them from being normal.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cinnawaffls View Post
    At least this song has an overall positive premise.

[youtube]O-jOEAufDQ4[/youtu=-be]
    i also dont link songs with a TOO positive and tacky message

ther was this song posted a few weeks back with lyics like

"BE YOURSELF" "DONT LISTEN TO WHAT OTHERS THINK" and similar messages

if a song is based on this theme thats fine but atleast be clever with the lyrics. sure ppl cant hear the lyrics while listening to the song, but if we do decide to want to understand what they atleast have some creativity and dont spread this stupid ****
    <Made by Koloxoid>

Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    Like 90% of metalheads are FA's. I went to a Marilyn Manson concert and the amount of weirdos over there was ****ing crazy.
    brb 30 degrees, 2 lesbians dressed in a bra and booty shorts making out.
    brb fat white girls in booty shorts bcuz they can be themselves livelaughloveee
    Orion Music festival with Metallica was a little more "normaler".

Metalheads also have some serious problems. Either they have family issues, social issues, or some sort of disorder that prevents them from being normal.
    ive went to a cradle of filth, behemoth concerts and seen some metalcore bands at events like warped tour

the amount of weirdness like you said is astounding. the stench was also very great and everything u said is basically true

people would only think i listen to metal because my hair is longer than most girls. other than that i look like a typical white kid.

i do love a lot of the music though
    <Made by Koloxoid>

Master of Proteen Fartz cinnawaffls's Avatar
    cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by koloxid View Post
    i also dont link songs with a TOO positive and tacky message

ther was this song posted a few weeks back with lyics like

"BE YOURSELF" "DONT LISTEN TO WHAT OTHERS THINK" and similar messages

if a song is based on this theme thats fine but atleast be clever with the lyrics. sure ppl cant hear the lyrics while listening to the song, but if we do decide to want to understand what they atleast have some creativity and dont spread this stupid ****
    Lol absolutely. I guess its just cause metal in general is more aggressive. It's just kind of difficult to taken seriously with lyrics talking about getting along and accepting each other and being peaceful when your guitars are Dropped D and your lead vocalist is growling and screaming.

Metal for me is just my "pissed off" music. I almost never listen to it when i'm in "a good mood" and trying to cheer myself up
    "God will not have his work made manifest through cowards"

▲▼▲5'8" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

Alpha As Fuking Fuk bigdogfarmhand's Avatar
    bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Anger issues. Angry people like angry music. I don't think angry is bad, people like music cause they feel it expresses them in a sense

It expresses there anger and Frustration.
    Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.

Originally Posted by cinnawaffls View Post
    Lol absolutely. I guess its just cause metal in general is more aggressive. It's just kind of difficult to taken seriously with lyrics talking about getting along and accepting each other and being peaceful when your guitars are Dropped D and your lead vocalist is growling and screaming.

Metal for me is just my "pissed off" music. I almost never listen to it when i'm in "a good mood" and trying to cheer myself up
    FUKIN LOL @ bolded lmao

i just appreciate a lot of the music they create. i used to listen to it a lot before but like i said i havent been into the scene for a while and usually only listen to it while lifting or seeing shows or on the radio

@bigdarmhandfodd

makes sense then. i dont remember the last time i was actually angry. even when mad ive never been truly angry and ppl actualy notice my composure also
    <Made by Koloxoid>

Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cause bmth isnt metal

its emo cutter music

IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I listen to a lot of metal and I'm not some psycho emo kid. However, I admit that if you go to a metal concert there will be a lot of those sorts, and there's BO and grease errrryyywhere

Gavin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gavin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gavin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gavin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gavin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gavin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gavin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gavin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gavin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gavin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gavin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jericoe View Post
    Cause bmth isnt metal

its emo cutter music
    This.

Lyrics like that have no place in music in my opinion.

ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Because its badass and it makes you wanna bang your head. It's different. It's not, "go to the club get drunk bang bishes smoke weed make money" like the majority of popular songs out there. It's straightforward.

It's like dance music for metal heads. I don't take the lyrics too seriously. I'm honestly a pretty nice person, and I don't really hate anyone unless you give me a reason to hate you.

And I don't really like bmth, for one they all look like aushwitz victims, secondly the majority of their fans are pre teen emo girls who cut themselves, as Jericoe stated, and thirdly their music sucks IMO. And I agree with you OP, I'm not really into the "fukk your faith" type stuff either.

I'm a huge metal head, but I can set back and listen to some Stevie ray Vaughn, Hendrix, Clapton, (RELAXING MUSIC) etc all day.
    please bro not in the AM