Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

@@ Feel the Rush with Daemonium and Blue Star Nutraceuticals™ @@

Cheers Ian! Thanks for entering our Bigger, Better, Bench™ with Blue Star Nutraceuticals™ Weekly Giveaways! Your Extreme Rush™ & PowerXD™ will be arriving any day now!

Just a friendly reminder, we want to run this testers thread for a minimum of 2 weeks sharing your thoughts, as well as any questions or concerns you may have. Good luck and have fun!
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    Facebook: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking Feel the Rush with Daemonium and Blue Star Nutraceuticals

Big shout out to Gym God for giving me this opportunity to try out Extreme Rush and Power XD, here we go..

I've been training for a little under 4 years now, but I hadn't been really serious about my nutrition and lifting until the past couple. I play on 2 rugby teams (summer club and uni club team). I'm in the gym 4-5 times a week, and in rugby season, either have practice/games 4+ times a week. At the beginning of the summer, I decided that I wanted to bring down my body fat %. Im 6'0" and I weighed around 213 at 18-20% bf. A few months later, I'm at around 193 and 13%. Although I look better than I ever have, and I continue to look better, I cannot handle the drop in strength. It's a constant battle between looking good in the mirror and being strong in the gym. After being continuously more disappointed in my drop in strength, I've recently decided that I'd rather be strong in the gym and a beast on the field. I'll be bring my calories back up to maintenance (and soon to a slight excess) for the next while. I'm heading back to uni at the end of the month and have unlimited food from 7am-9pm, and will be taking advantage of that. I'm very excited to start using Extreme Rush and Power XD, with hopes of bringing my strength back to where it was, and passing it. It's going to be tough, but I'm hungry for some big numbers that I haven't seen in a while. I have been running 5/3/1 (BBB) for a couple of months now and will continue to do so throughout this log. Logging of the product will start on Monday. Wish me luck guys.
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Daemonium View Post
    Big shout out to Gym God for giving me this opportunity to try out Extreme Rush and Power XD, here we go..

I've been training for a little under 4 years now, but I hadn't been really serious about my nutrition and lifting until the past couple. I play on 2 rugby teams (summer club and uni club team). I'm in the gym 4-5 times a week, and in rugby season, either have practice/games 4+ times a week. At the beginning of the summer, I decided that I wanted to bring down my body fat %. Im 6'0" and I weighed around 213 at 18-20% bf. A few months later, I'm at around 193 and 13%. Although I look better than I ever have, and I continue to look better, I cannot handle the drop in strength. It's a constant battle between looking good in the mirror and being strong in the gym. After being continuously more disappointed in my drop in strength, I've recently decided that I'd rather be strong in the gym and a beast on the field. I'll be bring my calories back up to maintenance (and soon to a slight excess) for the next while. I'm heading back to uni at the end of the month and have unlimited food from 7am-9pm, and will be taking advantage of that. I'm very excited to start using Extreme Rush and Power XD, with hopes of bringing my strength back to where it was, and passing it. It's going to be tough, but I'm hungry for some big numbers that I haven't seen in a while. I have been running 5/3/1 (BBB) for a couple of months now and will continue to do so throughout this log. Logging of the product will start on Monday. Wish me luck guys.
    Sub'd will be lurking, starting Monday as well over here.
    (LOG) Magnum Nutraceuticals Stack ( Big C / Hi-5 / Limitless / Quattro )
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170453631&p=1422543621#post1422543621

Current PR's
    Squat 365x1 --- DeadLift 425x1 --- Bench 335x1

Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Damn dude .. with such high activity level, you definitely need to pack in the calories!

Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    Damn dude .. with such high activity level, you definitely need to pack in the calories!
    Yup haha, that and I have to organize my workouts around classes/practice. Some days I'll be going from the gym to the field (trying to keep my workouts before rather than after so I'm not drained for the gym).
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Looking forward to hearing about the results...ive spent a few days on the Blue Star website reading up and am super interested in their program and stack

Originally Posted by geoffers12 View Post
    Looking forward to hearing about the results...ive spent a few days on the Blue Star website reading up and am super interested in their program and stack
    As have I. They have a very solid line of products from what I've seen. Enter for a chance to log Extreme Rush and Power XD here if you haven't already http://alturl.com/k84e6
    Last edited by Daemonium; 08-14-2013 at 04:24 PM.
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by geoffers12 View Post
    Take a chance to win the stack, they have a promo going on over in the promos section...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170453631&p=1422543621#post1422543621

Current PR's

Yup haha, that and I have to organize my workouts around classes/practice. Some days I'll be going from the gym to the field (trying to keep my workouts before rather than after so I'm not drained for the gym).
    It's going to take some good planning from gym to field. I would probably suggest only 1/2 scoop servings before lifting and optional before field. Personally, I'm not a fan of stimulants when doing field work because of the increased stress on the heart. (this is my thoughts anyways)

It's going to take some good planning from gym to field. I would probably suggest only 1/2 scoop servings before lifting and optional before field. Personally, I'm not a fan of stimulants when doing field work because of the increased stress on the heart. (this is my thoughts anyways)
    Half a scoop is the serving size, correct? I had only planned on taking the half scoop, at least for the majority of the log. And I agree, if I'm doing HIIT I keep stims minimal before hand. My workouts will be very scattered, some days they may be earlier than others. Ill throw up a pic of my timetable with my plans.
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

Hey Chris, question... How much caffeine is in one scoop of the Rush?

Current PR's

Alright, so here's my timetable + practices through the week/gym. Should only be 3 practices a week early in the season, games on weekends. We do have a training camp from the end of August through the first week of september, but its before classes so it won't be hard to fit in time for a workout. Only tough parts will be the early workout Tuesday, then going from Deadlift day to practice on Thursday. Meals will be based around workouts/practice.

B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

Originally Posted by JayAche View Post
    Hey Chris, question... How much caffeine is in one scoop of the Rush?
    1 full scoop (double serving) 300mg of caffeine.

1 full scoop (double serving) 300mg of caffeine.
    Thanks man, much appreciated.

Current PR's

Supplements During Log

Just going to post this before I start. There are the supplements I will be taking in addition to Extreme Rush and Power XD.

- Whey Protein - Post workout, or if I'm in a hurry and don't have time to eat
    - Multivitamin - Morning with first meal
    - Omega-3 Caps - Morning/mid day with food
    - Ephedrine/Caffeine - 2 doses a day, morning and 4-6 hours later. Will be discontinuing in 2 weeks
    - Extreme Rush - Pre workout
    - Power XD - 2 in the morning/2 pre workout

Going to kickstart the log monday with Shoulder Press day, can't wait for the Rushhh!
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

Just going to post this before I start. There are the supplements I will be taking in addition to Extreme Rush and Power XD.

- Whey Protein - Post workout, or if I'm in a hurry and don't have time to eat
    - Multivitamin - Morning with first meal
    - Omega-3 Caps - Morning/mid day with food
    - Ephedrine/Caffeine - 2 doses a day, morning and 4-6 hours later. Will be discontinuing in 2 weeks
    - Extreme Rush - Pre workout
    - Power XD - 2 in the morning/2 pre workout

Going to kickstart the log monday with Shoulder Press day, can't wait for the Rushhh!
    This is great to know, and now that I know the other stimulants involved... please, lets start this up with 1/2 scoop.

How much ephedrine 8, 16, or 24 mg?

This is great to know, and now that I know the other stimulants involved... please, lets start this up with 1/2 scoop.

How much ephedrine 8, 16, or 24 mg?
    Thought I should include that. I'll definitely only be taking 1/2 a scoop. And 24 or 16 depending on the dose time. This is only temporary. I had just put it at the end of my dieting to test run EC. I'm careful with my dosage, and change the timing if I have rugby.
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

Thought I should include that. I'll definitely only be taking 1/2 a scoop. And 24 or 16 depending on the dose time. This is only temporary. I had just put it at the end of my dieting to test run EC.
    Cool. During my prep I was running Blade and ephedrine. Not something I would ever suggest for someone, but for me, I'll guinea pig it and the results were great!

Cool. During my prep I was running Blade and ephedrine. Not something I would ever suggest for someone, but for me, I'll guinea pig it and the results were great!
    I can imagine it probably worked wonders, especially having the yohimbine in there.
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

I can imagine it probably worked wonders, especially having the yohimbine in there.
    My diet was so spot on too... sitting in at about 1600 calories my final weeks. This combo was more to just keep me going.

supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in on dis!!
    275 Raw
    677/507/728
    1912 total
    Ranked 16nd nationally

Youtube: Mazzaiii
    Insta: nutellastrong
    Facebook: John Mazza III

Talking

Day 1: Shoulder Press/Upperbody

Kicking off the first day of the log. Took 2 Power XD in the morning, 2 pre workout. Took half a scoop (1 serving) of Extreme Rush about 20mins before my workout. I am on the 2nd week of my 5/3/1 cycle, so the rep scheme for the main exercise is 3,3,3+. Instead of the normal boring but big template which involves doing the main exercise for the 5/3/1 rep scheme, and then doing another 5 sets of 10 of that same exercise (using a certain % of your max), I prefer to mix it up by doing 5x10 bench on shoulder press day and 5x10 shoulder press on bench day. These are 2 of my lacking muscle groups so I want to work them as much as I can throughout the week.

Layout: Weight x Reps or Weight x Sets x Reps

Shoulder Press [3 sets]
    Warm Up
    45x10
    60x5
    75x5
    90x3

Working Sets
    105x3
    120x3
    135x3

My shoulder press is something I've been struggling with, especially with my recent weight loss. Fighting to get it back up. Got another half rep after my 3rd, but couldn't get the lock out.

Bench Press [5 sets]
    140x3x10 (1 second hold at bottom of rep, explode up)
    140x2x10 (touch n' go)

As mentioned before, I like to work my chest a few times a week, even if it's only for a few extra sets.

Dumbbell Lateral Raises (superset) Heavy Partial Raises [4 sets]
    35x10 (ss) 50x6
    25x3x12 (ss) 50x5

For those of you who have looked into John Meadows training, you may have seen this before. Basically what you do is a strict set of laterals to failure, then superset them with heavy, partial laterals. You will only get half the rep due to the high weight and muscle fatigue, but you really feel it in your shoulders at this point. Couldn't do the 35's with great form at this point so I dropped the weight down.

Seated Dumbbell Shrugs [3 sets]
    100x3x10

I'll mix this up most weeks. With seated shrugs I'll never find myself using my body to jerk the weight up.

Wide Grip Pullups [4 sets]
    3x10
    1x8 (failure)

Weighted Dips [4 sets]
    35x10
    45x8
    45x10
    45x8

Cable Curl Dropsets [3 sets]
    (Yes, the cable weight system is strange)
    52.5x10 (ds) 42.5x10 (ds) 32.5x10 (ds) 22.5x10 (ds) 12.5x10
    52.5x8 (ds) 42.5x8 (ds) 32.5x8 (ds) 22.5x8 (ds) 12.5x8
    52.5x8 (ds) 42.5x8 (ds) 32.5x8 (ds) 22.5x8 (ds) 12.5x8

I don't do a lot of bicep work on its own, so I'll usually just do a bunch of drop sets to finish off. Just start the weight high, go till near failure, then drop it 10lbs (5 times total per set).

This was my first time taking Extreme Rush, and I have to say that I loved it. Tastes good, awesome energy and amazing focus throughout my whole workout. Can't wait to see how it works out for me on squat day.
    Last edited by Daemonium; 08-19-2013 at 05:41 PM.
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

Nice to see your focus on form, rather than just tossing the weights around.

Great layout too!

Nice to see your focus on form, rather than just tossing the weights around.

Great layout too!
    Ill try to make it a little more organized today..felt there were some things that needed explaining haha
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

Ill try to make it a little more organized today..felt there were some things that needed explaining haha
    Nothing wrong with a little explanation. You would be surprised on how many people will use the training in these logs to spice up their own workouts.

Day 2: Squats/Lower Body

Second day, Extreme Rush about 20mins before my workout. Squats - 3,3,3+ rep scheme. Instead of 5x10 back squats, I replaced them with front squats. All squats are ATG.

Layout: Weight x Reps or Weight x Sets x Reps

Squats [3]
    Warm Up
    125x5
    155x5
    185x3

Working Sets
    215x3
    245x3 (belt)
    275x8 (belt)

Front Squats [5]
    155x10
    165x4x10

Leg Press[3]
    *Leg press w/ no weight = 118lbs
    16 platesx8
    14 platesx15
    12 platesx20

Leg Extensions[3]
    175x2x10 (1 second pause at top)
    145x18

Calf Press Machine[6]
    230x20 (toes out)
    230x20 (toes forward)
    230x20 (toes in)
    290x10 (toes out)
    270x10 (toes forward)
    270x10 (toes in)

Barely pushed out that 8th rep of squats, form started to break. For a 3+ day, pretty good. Following that with 5 sets of front squats killed me, I was completely dead by the end. Still loving the effects of Extreme Rush, awesome focus. Rest day tomorrow, bout to roll out the legs..not looking forward to it, but needs to be done.
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

Thanks for posting this evening - great session! Take your PowerXD tomorrow but feel free to take the day off from the Extreme Rush.

Some solid workouts my man, also... Nice organization
    Looks a bit like mine!
    Always nice to see someone putting up a solid/clean log as well that's nice to look at and easy to follow along with.

How are you liking the stack so far?

Current PR's

Always nice to see someone putting up a solid/clean log as well that's nice to look at and easy to follow along with.
    Exactly!

Some solid workouts my man, also... Nice organization
    Looks a bit like mine!

How are you liking the stack so far?
    You had a good layout..may have used yours as a template :P Actually loving it! only a few days in, but the pre is awesome. I was surprised how effective it was, given my tolerance to stimulants. Not sure if I can comment on the creatine yet.. but my first bench day is today, so I'm excited to see how that goes.
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)