RosscoPeecho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RosscoPeecho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Transformation through college

Just thought I'd share my transformation I experienced and achieved through college and life I suppose.

Believe it or not that first picture was months after my freshman season of soccer and I really wasn't sure what to do with my life. Happens to a lot of people I suppose but really shouldn't happen to a collegiate athlete this way.

Anyways I saw that picture of myself and realized that it was unacceptable and gave myself a goal of looking more closely to what a soccer player should be.

Well I did it and bulked then dropped muscle for the season and ended up putting it back on pretty easily especially on my arms which is something a player doesn't really need.

Greg Plitt and Zyzz were a big inspirationn. Say what you want about them but they do tend to be charismatic and make people want to change their lives and that's okay with me.

Anyways just thought I'd introduce myself and maybe give some people some sort of inspiration or motivation of their own.

Thanks guys.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by RosscoPeecho; 08-13-2013 at 04:54 PM.

Christofrwamps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm curious why the big change from 2011-2013? You're progress sky rocketed. Did you just get more serious on you're workouts/nutrition?

RosscoPeecho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RosscoPeecho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good question and I got asked a lot after the summer when I came back as I was always a fairly small boned guy and came back with these muscles. For the first year or so I just concentrated on my cardio game and diet and just simply did not get into the weight lifting much. Then after that third picture I started doing a ton of lifting but I wasn't seeing results like I thought cuz I always did my homework and watched videos but I just told myself I was gonna eat as much as I could and over the course of probably 5 or 6 months I gained a good 10-15 pounds of muscle. Lean muscle at that since my abs were always fairly visible throughout. Unfortunately soccer season rolls around and after one game I swear I'd lose a pound of tricep alone but that's the sacrifice.

Sorry didn't mean to rattle on but that's what it was.

tonkabass is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkabass is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkabass is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkabass is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkabass is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkabass is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkabass is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkabass is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkabass is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkabass is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkabass is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome gains and dedication through the years. I wish I could have abs throughout a bulk lol. Do you do a lot of ab work? If so what do you do? Thanks

I did insane amounts of abs for a while in there as I always gauged my progress on those for the longest time. I wish I would have taken more pictures of my back which was also something I was oddly obsessed about especially lat development.

I never had any real genetic ab disposition. Meaning they never really showed in my life until I went crazy with it and watched what I ate and did so many abs that they just started to bulge and pelvic veins started to show. Also as a kid I ate nothing but crap and I lost that pouch so fast that it's still a bit difficult for that bottom ab to show.

For exercises I did everything from P90x abs at night to 30 minutes of ab work a day in the gym if it was around summertime where I was most concerned about them. I wish I could say what exercise works better but it was pretty much just doing everything under the sun to try and mix it up and stimulate growth.

mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    great job men

uncletombrady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uncletombrady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uncletombrady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uncletombrady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uncletombrady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uncletombrady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uncletombrady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uncletombrady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uncletombrady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uncletombrady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uncletombrady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good job bro its tuff
    " And I Said Unto Thee, Go Forth From This Place For Thou Dost Not Even Hoist" Jesus Christ of Nazareth