Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MightyGains View Post
    Why da fuk would you wanna skype with your friends when you play? Do you need to see each other's 2 inch diks go hard when you're playing titan fall?
    notsureifsrs... people use skype. people like talking to their friends. people like playing video games. people will use skype to talk to their friends while they play video games. not rocket science you dingleberry
    Death is impossible for us to fathom: it is so immense, so frightening, that we will do almost anything to avoid thinking about it. Society is organized to make death invisible, to keep it several steps removed. That distance may seem necessary for our comfort, but it comes with a terrible price: the illusion of limitless time, and a consequent lack of seriousness about daily life. We are running away from the one reality that faces us all.

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BostonRockets View Post
    notsureifsrs... people use skype. people like talking to their friends. people like playing video games. people will use skype to talk to their friends while they play video games. not rocket science you dingleberry
    Thus the dilemma for a lot of these people. Where to find these magical friends.

CVSstrangler is just really nice. (+1000) CVSstrangler is just really nice. (+1000) CVSstrangler is just really nice. (+1000) CVSstrangler is just really nice. (+1000) CVSstrangler is just really nice. (+1000) CVSstrangler is just really nice. (+1000) CVSstrangler is just really nice. (+1000) CVSstrangler is just really nice. (+1000) CVSstrangler is just really nice. (+1000) CVSstrangler is just really nice. (+1000) CVSstrangler is just really nice. (+1000)
    thats what party chats are for...im just saying

cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wait. so why aren't they just using the party chat option? or are you saying there's gonna be a little window somewhere on screen where you see each other too?
    --Puts hand on ass and blows protein farts and sniffs it crew
    --Think I have secret powers I just haven't unlocked yet crew
    --lol'ed at Xbox 180 backtracking crew
    --Think every girl who is nice to me wants the d crew

MightyGains is just really nice. (+1000) MightyGains is just really nice. (+1000) MightyGains is just really nice. (+1000) MightyGains is just really nice. (+1000) MightyGains is just really nice. (+1000) MightyGains is just really nice. (+1000) MightyGains is just really nice. (+1000) MightyGains is just really nice. (+1000) MightyGains is just really nice. (+1000) MightyGains is just really nice. (+1000) MightyGains is just really nice. (+1000)
    notsureifsrs

1) That's why there's party chat (as others have said)
    2) You're gonna be focusing on the game on your screen. Are you going to be looking at your friends play their game while you play your game at the same time?

tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    notsureifsrs

2) You're gonna be focusing on the game on your screen. Are you going to be looking at your friends play their game while you play your game at the same time?
    So they can watch each others reaction as they go 5-16 on COD because they're dog didn't get enough kills
    Winter is not coming
    Aways pick 1 crew
    Calf veins are bigger than bicep veins crew
    DA BEARS, Cubs, Vols, Grizzlies

Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MakeMeHUGE View Post
    Loling at pathetic consumers still buying XB1 after they tried scamming everyone with the used game issues, internet connectivity etc.

Stand for something *******s.
    Funny because PS4 was going to have similar features and a required motion camera until they saw the XBone backlash. Keep praising false idols because at the end of the day $$$ talk.

LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by QUiiNNY View Post
    BRB rubbish camera watching you fap
    lol @ anyone that doesn't cover up or hide all potential cameras and microphones while fapping
    Pats, Bruins, Celtics
    **Conor McGregor Crew**
    Cory Booker 2020

dgillead will become famous soon enough. (+50) dgillead will become famous soon enough. (+50) dgillead will become famous soon enough. (+50) dgillead will become famous soon enough. (+50) dgillead will become famous soon enough. (+50) dgillead will become famous soon enough. (+50) dgillead will become famous soon enough. (+50) dgillead will become famous soon enough. (+50) dgillead will become famous soon enough. (+50) dgillead will become famous soon enough. (+50) dgillead will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ODYSSEUSBRAH View Post
    all the arguments that ps4 fanboys had against the xbo are gone except for the price and xbo will have better exclusives
    I don't see how xbox will have better exclusives, unless you're 12 and still think Halo and Gears of War are actually good games.

Every ND game has completely **** on any Microsoft exclusive.

Off the top of my head I'll name some exclusives
    PS Exclusives:
    The Last of Us (pretty much agreed upon that it's the BEST game this generation)
    Uncharted Series
    Ratchet and Clank
    Sly Cooper
    MGS4
    Heavy Rain
    Dragon's Crown
    Demon's Souls
    God of War series
    Tales of Xillia
    Little Big Planet
    Infamous

Now lets look at Xbox Exclusives:
    Halo (omg aliens are threatening mankind we gotta kill them)
    Gears of War (omg aliens are threatening mankind we gotta kill them)
    Dead Rising
    Crackdown (lol)
    Fable

aaannndd I really can't think of any others worth mentioning.

And before I get labeled as a "fanboy" I own every console as well as a gaming PC. Sony just ****s on MS when it comes to exclusives.

PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dead Rising is phucking terrible, paying more money for a phucking kinect i'm not going to use? no thanks jeff.

PS4 is getting Planetisde 2 and abunch of FPS MMO's aswell as Infamous 3(hnnnng) and the PS4 will also have an Uncharted game and the Last Of Us sequel.
    WRB :)

*VAG CREW*

SuperBison will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperBison will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperBison will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperBison will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperBison will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperBison will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperBison will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperBison will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperBison will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperBison will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperBison will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The console war: the only way to win is not to play
    English is not my native language

Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dgillead View Post
    I don't see how xbox will have better exclusives, unless you're 12 and still think Halo and Gears of War are actually good games.

Every ND game has completely **** on any Microsoft exclusive.

Off the top of my head I'll name some exclusives
    PS Exclusives:
    The Last of Us (pretty much agreed upon that it's the BEST game this generation)
    Uncharted Series
    Ratchet and Clank
    Sly Cooper
    MGS4
    Heavy Rain
    Dragon's Crown
    Demon's Souls
    God of War series
    Tales of Xillia
    Little Big Planet
    Infamous
    You mad I'm not interested in playing any of those games except maybe Uncharted?

I'll take Crackdown (hella fun game) over those any day.

I'm starting to think Sony fanboys have no friends and suck in multiplayer so that's why they are so angry all the time and need a system that caters to their needs of third person single player games because that's all they're good at in life.

dgillead will become famous soon enough. (+50) dgillead will become famous soon enough. (+50) dgillead will become famous soon enough. (+50) dgillead will become famous soon enough. (+50) dgillead will become famous soon enough. (+50) dgillead will become famous soon enough. (+50) dgillead will become famous soon enough. (+50) dgillead will become famous soon enough. (+50) dgillead will become famous soon enough. (+50) dgillead will become famous soon enough. (+50) dgillead will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lord_Lemon View Post
    You mad I'm not interested in playing any of those games except maybe Uncharted?

I'll take Crackdown (hella fun game) over those any day.

I'm starting to think Sony fanboys have no friends and suck in multiplayer so that's why they are so angry all the time and need a system that caters to their needs of third person single player games because that's all they're good at in life.
    Why would I be mad that your personal preference sucks? It doesn't change the fact that Sony has consistently higher rated exclusives than MS. And again, I don't see how I'm a fanboy considering I own a 360, PS3, Vita, 3ds and Wii U. Facts are facts though, and outside of Halo and Gears of War MS has nothing of value when it comes to exclusives, and shooters are getting old.

Also your argument that I like story driven games because I suck at MP is pretty shallow as well. I play games to enjoy a well told story, not to play against raging 12 year olds. When I do feel like playing competitive games, I play games that take far more skill than a shooter, like DotA 2 or SC2.

And why would you want to play Uncharted but not Last of Us? Same studio but waaaaayyyy better game.
    Last edited by dgillead; 08-14-2013 at 06:17 AM.

Holydiver19 is just really nice. (+1000) Holydiver19 is just really nice. (+1000) Holydiver19 is just really nice. (+1000) Holydiver19 is just really nice. (+1000) Holydiver19 is just really nice. (+1000) Holydiver19 is just really nice. (+1000) Holydiver19 is just really nice. (+1000) Holydiver19 is just really nice. (+1000) Holydiver19 is just really nice. (+1000) Holydiver19 is just really nice. (+1000) Holydiver19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MakeMeHUGE View Post
    Loling at pathetic consumers still buying XB1 after they tried scamming everyone with the used game issues, internet connectivity etc.

Stand for something *******s.
    This.

Microsoft tried to screw you guys and when they noticed a big back lash they removed some of the NEW *chit* FEATURES.

A bully punches you in the face, "Sorry" OHHH ITS OK BULLY I LOVE YOU NOW HAHAHAH.

Makes Sense?
    **Proud to be a manlet crew**
    **sniff hard as FUK when girls walk past to try and smell their vagina crew**
    **cant stop staring at cats butthole crew**
    "I don't accept where I am today and I will work harder to be better tomorrow" - Gayford
    NEW BRUNSWICK CANADA MASTER RACE CREW

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Holydiver19 View Post
    This.

Microsoft tried to screw you guys and when they noticed a big back lash they removed some of the NEW *chit* FEATURES.

A bully punches you in the face, "Sorry" OHHH ITS OK BULLY I LOVE YOU NOW HAHAHAH.

Makes Sense?
    At least be honest about your hate for the xbox without getting into these ethics discussions.

What happens if people were planning on buying both systems from the start?

Holydiver19 is just really nice. (+1000) Holydiver19 is just really nice. (+1000) Holydiver19 is just really nice. (+1000) Holydiver19 is just really nice. (+1000) Holydiver19 is just really nice. (+1000) Holydiver19 is just really nice. (+1000) Holydiver19 is just really nice. (+1000) Holydiver19 is just really nice. (+1000) Holydiver19 is just really nice. (+1000) Holydiver19 is just really nice. (+1000) Holydiver19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    At least be honest about your hate for the xbox without getting into these ethics discussions.

What happens if people were planning on buying both systems from the start?
    I actually LOVED Xbox since day 1. I've had a PS1, Xbox 1, Xbox 360, PS2 and preferred the Xbox until now.

Microsoft is trying to take advantage of their consumers. If that isn't obvious then you've got bigger problems.

If people want to still buy it, it's no sweat off my back. Technically your supporting the fact that they almost screwed you guys over.

The fact they did it just to be kunts and not make that much more money off it proves that they care more about themselves then you.
    "I don't accept where I am today and I will work harder to be better tomorrow" - Gayford

Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Like I said...it's different.

I used to love mech games, movies etc so the combination seems pretty cool to me. I also like(from what I've seen) how the game is displayed, how the mechs come down...the risk/reward vs using a mech or sticking as a pilot or whatever they're called. And I don't know the map sizes but considering Mechs and the ability to bounce around like crazy I can't imagine it would be all that small scale.

Let's be honest Halo was a smashing hit and it's missing a lot of what you say you enjoy. Personally as I said I dont think it's anything groundbreaking but I think Sony fanboys downplay it just because it's an XBOX game right now and everyone would be excited about it if it was out on PS4.

I already said I prefer story driven games. So the game I have my eyes on for XBONE is Quantum Break. Tough to say what it will be like as far as story but from what I've seen the concept is pretty cool.
    I guess that makes sense? At least COD was different enough from Halo to feel different, this just gives me too much of a Halo vibe for it to really stand out.

Definitely into more story driven games as well, which is why I've been moving back to PS3. Xbox is great for multiplayer, but story games are lacking, especially exclusive story telling games.

Also, Lives move to the whole "your rep counts" is stupid. I play in parties and full games, yet I'm 80% avoided lolwut?
    GT: Conzidine
    PSN: Conzidine

I actually LOVED Xbox since day 1. I've had a PS1, Xbox 1, Xbox 360, PS2 and preferred the Xbox until now.

Microsoft is trying to take advantage of their consumers. If that isn't obvious then you've got bigger problems.

If people want to still buy it, it's no sweat off my back. Technically your supporting the fact that they almost screwed you guys over.

The fact they did it just to be kunts and not make that much more money off it proves that they care more about themselves then you.
    You're pretty naive if you think that Sony cares more about you than making money. These are big money businesses, their business is to make money not make friends and make people happy.

You're pretty naive if you think that Sony cares more about you than making money. These are big money businesses, their business is to make money not make friends and make people happy.
    We were talking about Microsoft, not Sony.

Their whole business plan is to MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY while obtaining cash in the process. Why the fuk would someone buy something that makes them sad and depressed?

They wouldn't be where they are now without selling a product that causes joy. The problem is their shifting from caring about you, to caring more about money.

If they really give a **** about money, they'd start selling something worth buying. The only thing that consoles have going for them is the exclusives and ease of use for computer illiterate people.

DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm still getting a PS4 because eventually I think it will have the best library based on the types of games I prefer....

But honestly I'm disappointed how Xbone has a lot more exclusives than PS4 right now... and games I want to play like Titanfall, Ryse, Dead Rising 3 and Killer Instinct. Plus they are getting my #1 games (MGSV and FFXV) too so currently Xbone is winning in the games department. Fukin do something Sony, show us more exclusives and show off your superior hardware. Hopefully in TGS
    ★★★★★★ dafar

TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So much Xbox hate ITT.

I'm getting an Xbox One first and will pick up a PS4 down the line.

Anyways, the reasons I'm picking up a Xbox One first is because this generation I really preferred the 360. In my opinion the online infrastructure, absolutely destroyed Sonys. Yes I'm aware it wasn't free but I felt like Xbox Live is leaps and bounds better than PSN.

Also, I prefer Microsofts exclusives, Ready for the haters to jump on that statement.

Xbox One day one.
    ▲▼▲5'7" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

Jacksonville Jaguars

BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    notsureifsrs

Originally Posted by cellshot View Post
    wait. so why aren't they just using the party chat option? or are you saying there's gonna be a little window somewhere on screen where you see each other too?
    notsureifsrs

So you can talk to OTHER friends while playing? not all your friends are going to be playing games unless they're the only friends you have. Do you guys not realize how big Skype is nowadays? I hardly know any people IRL who actually spend much time playing games. If I wanted to talk to them from home Skype or some form of online messenger was the best way.

and yeah, some people will be looking at their friends. I'm sure you could close the sidebar anyways, and if not, you're either going to have to have a large screen to use it or just skype on a chill game. Why do people need to over complicate things? It's fuking skype, on a fuking xbox. IF you want to use it, use it. Let's assume you can't take away the skype box, and this is a big IF, obviously by choosing to use it you realize that there will be a box on the screen, and you were obviously accepting enough of that fact to choose to use it.

We were talking about Microsoft, not Sony.

Their whole business plan is to MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY while obtaining cash in the process. Why the fuk would someone buy something that makes them sad and depressed?

They wouldn't be where they are now without selling a product that causes joy. The problem is their shifting from caring about you, to caring more about money.

If they really give a **** about money, they'd start selling something worth buying. The only thing that consoles have going for them is the exclusives and ease of use for computer illiterate people.
    Lol @ negging me saying MY skype argument was invalid when you're just too potato to understand a simple concept. What's invalid? People will use skype while they play? Party chat? LMAO not everyone has video gaming friends who will be playing at the exact same time.
    Last edited by BostonRockets; 08-14-2013 at 10:08 AM.
    Death is impossible for us to fathom: it is so immense, so frightening, that we will do almost anything to avoid thinking about it. Society is organized to make death invisible, to keep it several steps removed. That distance may seem necessary for our comfort, but it comes with a terrible price: the illusion of limitless time, and a consequent lack of seriousness about daily life. We are running away from the one reality that faces us all.

Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    now they are almost the same but the ps4 is cheaper -> easy choice

notsureifsrs

So you can talk to OTHER friends while playing? not all your friends are going to be playing games unless they're the only friends you have. Do you guys not realize how big Skype is nowadays? I hardly know any people IRL who actually spend much time playing games. If I wanted to talk to them from home Skype or some form of online messenger was the best way.

and yeah, some people will be looking at their friends. I'm sure you could close the sidebar anyways, and if not, you're either going to have to have a large screen to use it or just skype on a chill game. Why do people need to over complicate things? It's fuking skype, on a fuking xbox. IF you want to use it, use it. Let's assume you can't take away the skype box, and this is a big IF, obviously by choosing to use it you realize that there will be a box on the screen, and you were obviously accepting enough of that fact to choose to use it.

Lol @ negging me saying MY skype argument was invalid when you're just too potato to understand a simple concept. What's invalid? People will use skype while they play? Party chat? LMAO not everyone has video gaming friends who will be playing at the exact same time.
    You sound mad bro. It'll be alright man were all gonna make it

Party chat is good enough. Now there gonna have party chat, private chat, skype, tickle butt partys, *******s showing each other diks. NSA constantly watching you show your boyfriend ur dik while you play Halo

No thanks jeff

joat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Im getting Xbox one because:

A) Xbox live ****s on playstation online

B) I only play racing games and sports games. Forza = launch game, Sports games = same on both consoles (refer to point A)

easy choice. Also im not a 16 year old teenager so i really don't care about the price different, could buy both if i wanted to.

You sound mad bro. It'll be alright man were all gonna make it

Party chat is good enough. Now there gonna have party chat, private chat, skype, tickle butt partys, *******s showing each other diks. NSA constantly watching you show your boyfriend ur dik while you play Halo

No thanks jeff
    I sound mad? Look at all your posts bro.

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    brb now forced to pay extra cash for Kinect even though the x1 doesn't need it.

samshield2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i guess it will be a draw like the current gen.

TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Only thing I'm mad about is the fact PS4 does not have a fighting game launch exclusive :/

I want to play Killer Instinct so bad, but I rather have a PS4. PS Plus>Xbox Gold.

Registered User wannabetoughguy's Avatar
    wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000)
    lawd.
    Just Bleed

Interstellar Crew

Married Crew