Page 199 of 200 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,970 of 5996
    musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ?so whats the deal with the nauman ali khan drama?
    If you can't take a joke, supplement misc,female misc, teen misc ----------->
    How to get mod repped: post anywhere but on the misc or just join a rep trad...I mean SEAAAAAAAAAAAAA thread ;)

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/doihavepotential

Speak your mind, be honest, be real. We're here to have fun so don't take this place to seriously (srs)

arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by musD View Post
    Don't like him, never liked him tbh

What drama are you referring to?

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by arabianvenom View Post
    Don't like him, never liked him tbh

What drama are you referring to?
    "inappropriate actions with women" and the firestorm that came with it.

https://muslimmatters.org/2017/09/24...-khan-scandal/

It's worth the full read but very short cliffs:

- focusing solely on Nouman Ali Khan's guilt or innocence is irrelevant. Justice should be served, but social media spectators are irrelevant in that arena.
    - we need to learn from what's transpired and focus on ways to prevent sexual and emotional abuse, have something in place to respond to victims of said abuse, and explore ways to prevent or retard such things from happening again
    - we as a community need to be more prepared and learn not to freak out on a global level like we did. We threw the gasoline on the flames.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by musD View Post
    He thought that he could fuk any girl he wanted to and get away with it.
    Got caught now he's saying it was the Jews etc.
    You gotta watch out with preachers who become celebrities like that , they become like cult leaders .
    3 cans of tuna a day crew.
    Finally figured out the headaches crew.

arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MakeABanana View Post
    "inappropriate actions with women" and the firestorm that came with it.

https://muslimmatters.org/2017/09/24...-khan-scandal/

It's worth the full read but very short cliffs:

- focusing solely on Nouman Ali Khan's guilt or innocence is irrelevant. Justice should be served, but social media spectators are irrelevant in that arena.
    - we need to learn from what's transpired and focus on ways to prevent sexual and emotional abuse, have something in place to respond to victims of said abuse, and explore ways to prevent or retard such things from happening again
    - we as a community need to be more prepared and learn not to freak out on a global level like we did. We threw the gasoline on the flames.
    How pathetic lol, he's just one of the many men in the West who is trying to make Islam compatible with Western interests by using flashy oratorical performances and half-truths to misguide his audience. It really reminds me of:

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: 'Two men came from the East and addressed the people who wondered at their eloquent speeches. On that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Some eloquent speech is as effective as magic"

It is reported by Bukhari and Muslim, on the authority of Ibn `Umar (ra) that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Verily, some eloquence can be so beautiful; it constitutes sorcery"

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How pathetic lol, he's just one of the many men in the West who is trying to make Islam compatible with Western interests by using flashy oratorical performances and half-truths to misguide his audience. It really reminds me of:
    I'm very curious about this. Can you go into more detail?

uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This thread lives!

@Eltigar -Yes I still come here every few months to see whats up. This place had its good times. Inching closer to that there bodyweight OHP . Wbu fam? How's family, etc? Kids?

About NAK- I used to be a massive fan boy if you go look back through all my posts from years ago(cringing now).

Remember when I made a big hoo-haa about taking islamic studies professionally? The whole ordeal was actually funded by his organization. But it went up in flames (months before the scandal was revealed). His lack of commitment after making so many promises(apparently not the only place he lacks commitment... LOL) almost screwed me over but God put me in a much better place since then.

This is a good reminder to everyone that nobody's heart is safe from becoming corrupt. We men can do stupid things if we're undisciplined and let our egos get to our heads.

I believe he brought a lot of good to the community. He was clearly intelligent and one of the few that had the goal to advance academic Qur'anic studies. Furthermore he was someone who explained it and opened this topic to the masses. If it was not for him I don't think I would have taken an interest in it. I think he was sincere and lost his path along the way.

نعوذ بالله من نفوسنا ومن فتن الشهوات
    امين
    Don't know what to put in my sig crew

uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by eltigar View Post
    He thought that he could fuk any girl he wanted to and get away with it.
    Got caught now he's saying it was the Jews etc.
    You gotta watch out with preachers who become celebrities like that , they become like cult leaders .
    lmao saying it straight up

I'm also a little surprised as to how this issue was discussed by some on social media. Talk of "predatory behavior" as though what he did was not consensual. The women only outed him when they found out he was a playa.

Not excusing what he did though. He did use his authority to silence anyone from trying to stop him.

gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by uwootm8 View Post
    I'm also a little surprised as to how this issue was discussed by some on social media. Talk of "predatory behavior" as though what he did was not consensual. The women only outed him when they found out he was a playa.

Not excusing what he did though. He did use his authority to silence anyone from trying to stop him.
    this.

those chicks were loving his attention...until they found out he was chatting up several girls.

want to feel bad for him...but he knew better. it's one thing to sext a chick who you're trying to get srs with...it's another thing to use your position as a preacher/community leader to DM several women. even horny HS kids kno that's wrong.

he's still better than some of these old-school shaykhs who secret-marry or straight up assault/rape young women they teach or work with. NAK just got carried away with being horny, he never hurt any of these chicks.

eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by uwootm8 View Post
    This thread lives!

@Eltigar -Yes I still come here every few months to see whats up. This place had its good times. Inching closer to that there bodyweight OHP . Wbu fam? How's family, etc? Kids?

About NAK- I used to be a massive fan boy if you go look back through all my posts from years ago(cringing now).

Remember when I made a big hoo-haa about taking islamic studies professionally? The whole ordeal was actually funded by his organization. But it went up in flames (months before the scandal was revealed). His lack of commitment after making so many promises(apparently not the only place he lacks commitment... LOL) almost screwed me over but God put me in a much better place since then.

This is a good reminder to everyone that nobody's heart is safe from becoming corrupt. We men can do stupid things if we're undisciplined and let our egos get to our heads.

I believe he brought a lot of good to the community. He was clearly intelligent and one of the few that had the goal to advance academic Qur'anic studies. Furthermore he was someone who explained it and opened this topic to the masses. If it was not for him I don't think I would have taken an interest in it. I think he was sincere and lost his path along the way.

نعوذ بالله من نفوسنا ومن فتن الشهوات
    امين
    Yeah all good in my world .
    I've become an abselier for work ! Biggest abselier in Sydney , literally.
    I have some wicked forearms now though .
    I'm 35 now but I've been beating off and having sex like a 15 year old , so yeah I've still got it
    3 cans of tuna a day crew.
    Finally figured out the headaches crew.

Originally Posted by MakeABanana View Post
    I'm very curious about this. Can you go into more detail?
    Of course

He's a Mubtadi and Muslims need to be careful of considering people like him as vessels of knowledge, because all they do is corrupt aqidah.

This isn't to say they've always spoken without 'ilm, certainly there are times where they have been beneficial, but their interests boil down to liberalizing Islam, and this means: fractionally committed to religious duties, fractionally committed to spreading truth, wholly committed to upholding an Islam they refitted for the Western world - so to summarize, they are the epitome of fracturable iman and their dawah to baatil can create a chain of fracturable iman against Ahlus-Sunnah. I worry for new Muslims especially, because they truly don't know any better.
    Last edited by arabianvenom; 10-08-2017 at 05:52 AM.

I couldn't find the full Arabic speech, I could only find this English one unfortunately. This guy is crazy, takes ghuluw to a whole other level:

I remember one of the members of al-Hazimiyya, who was a judge in ISIS, once made takfir on all of the Syrian people and basically called Usama bin Laden a kafir lol and then one other Hazimi who was also a judge came close to calling al-Baghdadi a kafir "for not being extreme enough"

That's how extreme they are! I argued with one of them before and I was shocked, the sad thing is they are growing. Be careful of them.
    Last edited by arabianvenom; 10-09-2017 at 02:37 AM.

Edited my post above for context.

Akhira gang yaaaa akhi

I love Mo-G lmao makes a song about not rocking with Munafiqeen, but in it raps about the pinnacles of Nifaq lmfao

gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000)

Akhira gang yaaaa akhi

I love Mo-G lmao makes a song about not rocking with Munafiqeen, but in it raps about the pinnacles of Nifaq lmfao
    brb calls NAK a western innovator
    brb loves a chitty rap song made by a no-name wasteman

i'll fookin lash you 100 times with a tasbeeh.

these ****li gangster kids are the biggest losers in toronto. flipping in the news everyday, giving ****lis, muslims and torontonians a bad name. just cus they're too lazy for the 9-5 life and wanna deal drugs instead.

Originally Posted by gharamlifter View Post
    brb calls NAK a western innovator
    brb loves a chitty rap song made by a no-name wasteman

i'll fookin lash you 100 times with a tasbeeh.

these ****li gangster kids are the biggest losers in toronto. flipping in the news everyday, giving ****lis, muslims and torontonians a bad name. just cus they're too lazy for the 9-5 life and wanna deal drugs instead.
    Hahahah I'm just playing man, the song literally makes no sense lmao

Do you know Mo-G? I heard a lot of shady **** about him, but no idea if it's true. Drake stealing his dance was hilarious tho lol

Do you know Mo-G? I heard a lot of shady **** about him, but no idea if it's true. Drake stealing his dance was hilarious tho lol
    dont kno.

From Habib ibn az-Zubair from ‘Abd Allah ibn Abil-Hudhail that: ‘Amr ibn al-‘As was teaching us when a man said: “If Quraysh does not cease, Allah will certainly place this Amr [authoritative command] in a Jumhur [large group] of the Jamahir [large groups] of the ‘Arab other than them.” So ‘Amr ibn al-‘As said: “You have lied. I heard Allah’s Messenger saying, “Quraysh are the Wulat of mankind in good times and bad until Yawm al-Qiyamah” - this was related by a group of narrators from Shu’bah and another version has: “The Khilafah is in Quraysh until Qiyam as-Sa’ah.”

AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Damn this thread is still about. I see some OG's are still around. I hope you all are well.

Seems the Muslim community has lessened on this board over the years though.
    Sipping tea B.C.

*E17 crew

The father of Abee Aasim said:

I heard my son narrate from Abu Abdullah al-Kasa`i; I heard ibn Abee Aasim say:   

"When the affair of al-Alawee occurred in Basrah all of my books were lost, so I re-wrote fifty thousand ahadith from memory. I used to go to the greengrocers’ shop and write using the light of his lamp. Then I realised that I had not asked the permission of the owner of the lamp to sit in its light so I went to the sea and washed away all I had written and wrote it again.“  

Siyar a'laam an-Nubalaa’ 13/430-439

I'm glad this guy exists.

Originally Posted by eltigar View Post
    Yeah all good in my world .
    I've become an abselier for work ! Biggest abselier in Sydney , literally.
    I have some wicked forearms now though .
    I'm 35 now but I've been beating off and having sex like a 15 year old , so yeah I've still got it
    unexpected /10

Shaykh al-Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah (rahimahullah) - what a beautiful life it was, everybody can benefit from him
    Last edited by arabianvenom; 12-21-2017 at 06:13 AM.

I'm not the biggest fan of Khaalid Yaseen, but powerful performance here. Wish more English shuyukh were like this.

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I'm not the biggest fan of Khaalid Yaseen, but powerful performance here. Wish more English shuyukh were like this.
    Why would you bump a Muslim thread on Christmas?
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And theres no me looking. Theres just looking.

devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000)
    ok so how do you plan to ruin holiday to those infidels?
    Как сладок свободы кнут
    Не только лишь все поймут.

Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    Why would you bump a Muslim thread on Christmas?
    Imagine somehow being offended by this lol

Originally Posted by devopsengineer View Post
    ok so how do you plan to ruin holiday to those infidels?
    Where's your Ratko Mladic avi?

Page 199 of 200 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 LastLast