FaustMalus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Will I gain fat if I use Serious Mass weight gainer?

I would like to gain a lot of mass (as much as possible) by Christmas, but I want it to be lean mass. I am 6'' and I weigh 130lbs, my body fat is about 15%, so I am underweight. I did Kris Gethins DTP and am finishing it tomorrow. I did make a few gains but I realize my nutrition wasn't the best. Starting on Monday I am doing Shortcut to Size and I am also going to do the Renegade Diet (intermittent fasting), because of the health benefits, my schedule and I think it will keep me lean. Here is a sample of my diet plan:

07:30 - Black Coffee
    16:00 - Multivitamin, Omega 3 supplements, 3 eggs, 1 cup of broccoli
    18:30 - Whey Protein shake made with water and 5g of creatine, Black coffee
    19:00 - Workout
    20:00 - 1/2 serving of Serious Mass made with 500ml milk and 5g of creatine, 2 bananas
    20:30-00:00 - 2 chicken fillets, 250g Brown rice, 1 cup of broccoli, soy sauce, 25g of peanuts, 500ml milk
    00:00 - Zinc supplement

calories: 2750
    protein: 185g
    carbs: 270g
    fat: 83

(I think this is how the right amount to consume to gain lean mass for my body size)

This is an example of one of my 'high carb' days, I am carb cycling so high carbs on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. And every other day is a low carb day (no serious mass). On low carb days I do HIIT cardio.

so, my question is, do you think that with this diet and following the Shortcut to Size program that i could make LEAN mass gains by Christmas, even taking the serious mass or should I change my diet or maybe swap in Pro Complex instead of serious mass.

Thank you in advance, you advice is GREATLY appreciated.

P.S with the renegade diet, you have a 16 hour fasting period, a 4 hour undereat period where you can have no carbs but green veggies and then an over eat period where you eat the rest of your caloric intake.

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    To answer the title, if you go over your maintenance by a large amount 20%> you will probably notice considerable fat gains, also do not buy serious mass, stuff is complete garbage.
    Eat the damn yolk.

Originally Posted by Gxp23 View Post
    To answer the title, if you go over your maintenance by a large amount 20%> you will probably notice considerable fat gains, also do not buy serious mass, stuff is complete garbage.
    Thanks for the response, the reason I wanted serious mass is that I find it difficult to cook at eat enough food to meet my requirements and I thought it would be smart to get a weight gainer as I dont want to be drinking raw eggs or anything. Do you have any suggestions on how to substitute it?

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FaustMalus View Post
    Thanks for the response, the reason I wanted serious mass is that I find it difficult to cook at eat enough food to meet my requirements and I thought it would be smart to get a weight gainer as I dont want to be drinking raw eggs or anything. Do you have any suggestions on how to substitute it?
    Peanut Butter + Ice Cream + Milk + Scoop of Any Protein Powder = Mass Gainer
    Retired 74kg PL Open Division (3 meets)

Originally Posted by softpounder View Post
    Peanut Butter + Ice Cream + Milk + Scoop of Any Protein Powder = Mass Gainer
    That sounds like a pretty ****in tasty combo But will it make me super fat instead of lean?

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FaustMalus View Post
    That sounds like a pretty ****in tasty combo But will it make me super fat instead of lean?
    As long as it isn't >20% over your caloric maintenance (TDEE), it will not balloon you up.

I eat fried chicken (hey hey, no name calling), fried rice, ice cream, steak & fries, etc, really you name em, but I'm losing weight - because I'm eating under my maintenance caloric intake.
    Retired 74kg PL Open Division (3 meets)

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are 6ft, 130lbs, and 18yrs old...and worried about fat gains? WTF.

You need to just eat son.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

Originally Posted by softpounder View Post
    As long as it isn't >20% over your caloric maintenance (TDEE), it will not balloon you up.

I eat fried chicken (hey hey, no name calling), fried rice, ice cream, steak & fries, etc, really you name em, but I'm losing weight - because I'm eating under my maintenance caloric intake.
    Sweet! Thanks man