dreamweaver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dreamweaver Workout Journal August 9 Quads/hams

Squats 345x6, 355x6, 365x4
    Walking lunges w/50lb dumbbells 2 sets 16 strides
    Stifflegged deadlifts 255x6,6,6

Saturdays are always for legs. Me and four of friends show up straight up noon and the comraderie and motivation is great for squatting. A big shout at to the alpha male who squatted 405x6
    today. Not to shabby for being 53 years old. My own workout went great back to squatting as heavy as i ever have to the fourteen inch box. My buddies talked me into doing walking lunges today and I can tell they did some serious damage. Next week it will be back to front squats. I think I will probably alternate the week to week. Stiff legs went smooth so will move up to 265 next week.

Here is the current diet which I feel has help me get back to where I was so fast:

Meal 1 5 am
    1 scoop protein

Meal 2 6:30 am
    4 oz chicken
    1/2 cup rice (precooked)

Meal 3 10 am
    1 scoop protein
    1/2 cup oats

Meal 4 1 pm
    1 scoop protein
    1/2 cup oats

Meal 5 4 pm preworkout
    1 scoop protein
    1 scoop creatine preload

Meal 6 5:15 pm immediately following workout
    1 scoop protein
    1 scoop creatine preload

Meal 7 5:45 pm
    4 oz chicken
    1/2 cup rice precooked

Meal 8 6:45 pm
    2 scoops protein
    1 cup oats uncooked

Meal 9 7:45 pm
    1 scoop protein
    1 cup oats uncooked

Meal 10 10 pm
    4 oz chicken
    1/2 cup rice precooked

Totals 3095 kcal 331 g protein 354 g carbs 34 g fat

Well there you have it. This is exactly how i eat on the days I get up at 5 am to do some cardio. On days I do not do cardio I take the scoop from the 5 am meal and add it to meal 9 for 2 scoops protein. On the days I don no strength training. I eat less, dropping the creatine preload and cutting probably 1/2 to 3/4 cups of oatmeal. Also at this point I am having one cheat meal a week. The goal is to currently get down to 198 and hit my best squat performance ever 405x5. Hopefully I can accomplish this in the next 3-4 months.

Stay tuned
    A fool never knows what he misses and a wise man never misses what he knows

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great workout! I can't imagine lunging with that much weight. I've only been up to 25lb dumbbells -- . That sure is a lot of meals. LOL Good luck with meeting your goals!!
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000)
    You may be eating alot...but where are the veggies? You should get some of your carbs from fibrous veggies instead of all grains.
    It would be a little healthier.
    Also variations of protein sources besides chicken would supply different vital nutrients. Try eggs, fish...etc.
    Last edited by TrishB; 08-10-2003 at 08:56 AM.

I eat the way I eat for the ease of it. I do not have the time or the desire the eat 36 egg whites a day. I have been there and done that. I try to keep things as simple as possible. If things become tedious I will start to miss meals. I have certain goals I want to attain so eating for health aspects is not a concern of mine. I know the best way for myself to shed bodyfat while maintaining muscle. Hopefully with taking my multivitamins, vitamin C, and garlic supplements my health and immune system will be in order. I rarely get sick, so I am just not very concerned about it.

peace

Dreamweaver Workout Journal August 10 Shoulders

Military press 135x5,4
    Side laterals 30x8,8
    Upright rows 85x10,10
    rear laterals 25x10

Today's workout went well. Was able to move up on front presses. This is an area I need to get much stronger at to improve my overall upper body look. I will probably move up on laterals next week . I am really concerned with my form on this exercise. I see to many people doing them wrong and turning the exercise into a modified dumbbell press mainly targeting the front delts(believe me I have been guilty of this). Tommorrow in DEADLIFTS. Can't wait to try for 435 lbs.

Until tommorrow,

boo yea