NORCALDUBZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Protein powder and Vitamix

So I remember reading somewhere that blending protein powder into smoothies is fine as long as you don't blend it too much because it could actually harm the protein. I just got this vitamix and their selling point is the fact that it has so much power it can actually split the atoms of certain foods such as vegetables to make it instantly absorbable. I usually blend everything up first them throw the protein in there for about 10 seconds. Anyone have any input?

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    blending protein wont hurt it
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    blending protein wont hurt it
    Cool thank thank you. I see you're a muscletech rep.. Just got that phase 8 and its the best tasting protein I've had so far bro.

melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NORCALDUBZ View Post
    Cool thank thank you. I see you're a muscletech rep.. Just got that phase 8 and its the best tasting protein I've had so far bro.
    Thanks for the Phase8 love. Stuff is so good

He is right too, blend away, it will not harm your protein.
    Official MuscleTech Representative

Anarchy Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    #Shatter SX-7 Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    Creactor Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Platinum Multivitamin Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Hydroxycut SX-7 Non- Stim Buy 2 Get 1 Free

RIP Dewey99

My protein recipe website - www.bakewithprotein.com

Originally Posted by melaneybh View Post
    Thanks for the Phase8 love. Stuff is so good

He is right too, blend away, it will not harm your protein.
    Anytime.. I got it when it was buy one get one and now I see most of it's on backorder lol, so I guess a lot of people jumped on it.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NORCALDUBZ View Post
    Anytime.. I got it when it was buy one get one and now I see most of it's on backorder lol, so I guess a lot of people jumped on it.
    you know it. good to see you got in the on the deal
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)