Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Stratostix View Post
    Good lord. This is torture, why did i do this to myself. Im out.
    The stupid avi, screen-name and sig-crews wasn't a sign for you? LOL! Wasting your breath...just keep it moving man.

u wot m1.68179283050743⁴ Manc33's Avatar
    Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Equal rights would also include women fixing cars and getting spiders out of the bath. In the real world, it ain't happening. Maybe a fringe element of women would (out of spite I guess) fix cars and handle spiders/mice but for the most part, it doesn't work that way.
    u wot m1.68179283050742908606225095246644152⁴

Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Manc33 View Post
    Equal rights would also include women fixing cars and getting spiders out of the bath. In the real world, it ain't happening. Maybe a fringe element of women would (out of spite I guess) fix cars and handle spiders/mice but for the most part, it doesn't work that way.

Haha, yes...cause everything I do is out of spite towards men. I'm went to engineering school and graduated as a mechanical engineer to spite men. I fixed my own motorcycle to spite men. I go to the gym and lift weights to spite men. I do BJJ to spite men. I lead projects at work to spite men. My whole purpose in life is to spite men.

C'mon...Some of us aren't that jaded. I don't hate guys...I actually really like guys and have a lot of respect for guys that deserve respect.

As for spiders...well I don't rely on men to get spiders out of the bath. Those spiders need to die and I find most guys are pacifist when it comes to spiders. As for mice, snakes, bats, bugs, and other vermin...I can handle that on my own.

I knew a guy that couldn't even hook up his blue ray player to his TV...did he do that out of spite to women???
    Workout Log / Chat thread...Embrace the Dragon: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169711903

"If you truly seek understanding, then first, empty your cup!" Unknown

*** Squat Quitter Crew ***
    *** Dragon Flags Crew ***

annoying vegan bitchface aintevenmad's Avatar
    aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Artemis00 View Post
    Haha, yes...cause everything I do is out of spite towards men. I'm went to engineering school and graduated as a mechanical engineer to spite men. I fixed my own motorcycle to spite men. I go to the gym and lift weights to spite men. I do BJJ to spite men. I lead projects at work to spite men. My whole purpose in life is to spite men.

C'mon...Some of us aren't that jaded. I don't hate guys...I actually really like guys and have a lot of respect for guys that deserve respect.

As for spiders...well I don't rely on men to get spiders out of the bath. Those spiders need to die and I find most guys are pacifist when it comes to spiders. As for mice, snakes, bats, bugs, and other vermin...I can handle that on my own.

I knew a guy that couldn't even hook up his blue ray player to his TV...did he do that out of spite to women???
    Men who cook do it to spite me :@

batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I did not read much of this thread as I am here to give my opinion that there is not so much hate towards feminism as there is towards the idea that feminism is about merely reversing the circumstances than equalizing them.

Most of the time when people are walking about feminism it is always some crazy bitch on her high horse. The females that tend to be "feminists," as they are stereotyped, are usually over masculine in attitude. They turn feminism into a way of putting down men to making females entitled, rather than just expressing the idea that females are people too.

Females are not the only ones who have it rough. More men are raped than women every year if we take into account places like prisons. This notion that women have it so bad is merely a curtain to the reality of the world, which is that we are being over run by a class based society.

I'm ranting now but essentially: feminism is not so bad, it is the females (and males) who give it a bad name.
    -Having a big tool box is great but it means nothing if you lack a set of standard screwdrivers and a hammer.
    -The Pareto principle: 80% of the effects are from 20% of causes. All the other small details will only affect a small portion of results, 80% of causes will contribute to 20% of the effects.

RIPPETOE-STARTING STRENGTH FAQ
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=998224&pagenumber=

annoying vegan bitchface aintevenmad's Avatar
    aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by batman37 View Post
    I did not read much of this thread as I am here to give my opinion that there is not so much hate towards feminism as there is towards the idea that feminism is about merely reversing the circumstances than equalizing them.

Most of the time when people are walking about feminism it is always some crazy bitch on her high horse. The females that tend to be "feminists," as they are stereotyped, are usually over masculine in attitude. They turn feminism into a way of putting down men to making females entitled, rather than just expressing the idea that females are people too.

Females are not the only ones who have it rough. More men are raped than women every year if we take into account places like prisons. This notion that women have it so bad is merely a curtain to the reality of the world, which is that we are being over run by a class based society.

I'm ranting now but essentially: feminism is not so bad, it is the females (and males) who give it a bad name.
    Citations for prison rape statistics please.

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OMG what did i do .. sorry Puni

who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Let me make my point here now,

DOES anyone here NOT support the MRA because they think that

1) THE MRA IS NOT NEEDED BECAUSE IT'S CONFUSING WOMEN (how stupid does that sound?)

2) MRA IS NOT NEEDED AS IT'S IRRELEVENT IN THIS DAY AND AGE

3) THE MRA CONSISTS OF SEXIST MEN WHO ARE ATTACKING WOMEN AND WHO HATE WOMEN

4) OR SOME OTHER REASON SIMILAR AS TO WHY FEMINISM IS NOT NEEDED ?

I support the MRA because there are clearly issues in the world in which MEN are really VULNERABLE to, and the main purpose of the MRA is to support men who are being vulnerable or who are disadvantaged in this society.

NOW FOR THE EXACT SAME PURPOSE, FEMINISM EXISTS TO SUPPORT WOMEN WHO ARE VULNERABLE OR WHO ARE DISADVANTAGED IN THIS SOCIETY.
    IT IS NOT SAYING THAT WOMEN AND MEN ARE EXACTLY EQUAL TO EACH OTHER.

I SUPPORT THE MRA AND I AM A FEMINIST BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT BOTH ARE MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.

We're all people, we're all social beings.

Honestly, I always hear girls boast in my campus about how they hate feminists – especially around male peers and always shake my head because feminists are not the obnoxious home wrecking quims that you think they are.

"Above all, don't fear difficult moments. The best comes from them." - Rita Montalcini

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Didn't read, everything was in bold.
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.********.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

elgregorio will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgregorio will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgregorio will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgregorio will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgregorio will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgregorio will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgregorio will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgregorio will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgregorio will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgregorio will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgregorio will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here are some great feminist quotes:

"Since marriage constitutes slavery for women, it is clear that the women's movement must concentrate on attacking this institution. Freedom for women cannot be won without the abolition of marriage." -- Sheila Cronin, the leader of the feminist organization NOW

"Feminism is the theory, lesbianism is the practice." -- Ti-Grace Atkinson

"In a patriarchal society, all heterosexual intercourse is rape because women, as a group, are not strong enough to give meaningful consent." -- Catharine MacKinnon, quoted in Professing Feminism: Cautionary Tales from the Strange World of Women's Studies.

"The proportion of men must be reduced to and maintained at approximately 10% of the human race." -- Sally Miller Gearhart, in The Future - If There Is One - Is Female.

"Men who are unjustly accused of rape can sometimes gain from the experience." - Catherine Comins

"Men's sexuality is mean and violent, and men so powerful that they can 'reach WITHIN women to ****/construct us from the inside out.' Satan-like, men possess women, making their wicked fantasies and desires women's own. A woman who has sex with a man, therefore, does so against her will, 'even if she does not feel forced.' -- Judith Levine, (explicating comment profiling prevailing misandry.)

"The simple fact is that every woman must be willing to be identified as a lesbian to be fully feminist" (National NOW Times, January, 1988).

"In order to raise children with equality, we must take them away from families and communally raise them" (Dr. Mary Jo Bane, feminist and assistant professor of education at Wellesley College, and associate director of the school's Center for Research on Woman).

"We are, as a sex, infinitely superior to men." -- Elizabeth Cady Stanton

duck1dong is not very helpful. (-500) duck1dong is not very helpful. (-500) duck1dong is not very helpful. (-500) duck1dong is not very helpful. (-500) duck1dong is not very helpful. (-500) duck1dong is not very helpful. (-500) duck1dong is not very helpful. (-500) duck1dong is not very helpful. (-500) duck1dong is not very helpful. (-500) duck1dong is not very helpful. (-500) duck1dong is not very helpful. (-500)
    Women and men are not equal because they are different. They are both deserving of respect. This debate of trying to get equality originates from lack of respect in general towards women but because the genders are different, equal treatment of both is not the same as respect. Women do not want the same things as men generally and therefore "equality" is something that a smart woman would never want. Men put up with many things that if women had to manage they would complain. This is largely due to biological and cultural differences. As much as some women may think they are men or want to be men, they cannot. Ever. XX chromosome is biologically female, not male, and the converse is also true. If women think they want equality they shouldnt complain if a guy talks to her like he would another male. But most women wouldnt and dont like this and would find it a bit odd, lesbians included.

My upbringing included being raised by a feminist mother. Feminist in reality is a covert operation to disguise discrimination against males. Somewhere a woman was slighted by a man because he didnt do what she expected and because of this the woman reacts and says that she demands equality when in reality he was probably doing just that and she doesnt like it.

The smart male learns to ignore most requests of females and just put up with them to further their own means. Chances are the woman if treated nicely by the male will not respect him and will walk all over him. Males learn to adapt to this by not respecting women. Bottom line is that men generally put up with women only because of their physical equipment and not for any other reason. Deal with it.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    OMG what did i do .. sorry Puni

Just stirring sh*t up.... stiiirrriiinnnngggg the pot.

Registered User sexchangebarbie's Avatar
    sexchangebarbie is not very well liked. (-100) sexchangebarbie is not very well liked. (-100) sexchangebarbie is not very well liked. (-100) sexchangebarbie is not very well liked. (-100) sexchangebarbie is not very well liked. (-100) sexchangebarbie is not very well liked. (-100) sexchangebarbie is not very well liked. (-100) sexchangebarbie is not very well liked. (-100) sexchangebarbie is not very well liked. (-100) sexchangebarbie is not very well liked. (-100) sexchangebarbie is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by royasa View Post
    Honestly, I always hear girls boast in my campus about how they hate feminists – especially around male peers and always shake my head because feminists are not the obnoxious home wrecking quims that you think they are.
    I think MRA is a joke tbh but I agree with you. I can't stand women that do that. I'm not going to claim like I'm a true feminist or read every book at 19 but I definitely support it from a gay rights point of view.

Women have always been good allies to us and if you notice we all basically share the same killer/oppressor - the straight male. So there's always been that connection which is why I fully support women's rights.

I understand women not wanting to identify as feminists, that's fine and what feminism is about, for women to have free choice, but when they throw it under the bus I think it's very snake and treacherous. I'm not marching on pride or using my voice either but I would never ever throw a gay activist under the bus cause I know they've done a lot for me. So I don't understand when women do that with feminism.
    "No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step
    back when the pool of their blood edges up too close."

Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not going to quote you because everything was in bold and it hurt my eyes to read it, but.
    I wish all feminists would understand Men's Rights - many of them seem to shift blame unto them.

Toronto seems like a **** place to live if you're not a feminist.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWgslugtDow

Can't imagine what would happen if a bunch of MRAs did this to a feminist meet. I daresay there would be inevitable "justified" violence from women towards men.

Despite your personal opinion, society as a whole has learned to protect the issues of women and throw men's issues under the bus. In Australia there was a whole government advertisement campaign just for violence against women that went for years.

broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sexchangebarbie View Post
    I think MRA is a joke tbh but I agree with you. I can't stand women that do that. I'm not going to claim like I'm a true feminist or read every book at 19 but I definitely support it from a gay rights point of view.

Women have always been good allies to us and if you notice we all basically share the same killer/oppressor - the straight male. So there's always been that connection which is why I fully support women's rights.

I understand women not wanting to identify as feminists, that's fine and what feminism is about, for women to have free choice, but when they throw it under the bus I think it's very snake and treacherous. I'm not marching on pride or using my voice either but I would never ever throw a gay activist under the bus cause I know they've done a lot for me. So I don't understand when women do that with feminism.
    The term you want there is "[the] patriarchy". While the sexism present in the patriarchy is related, there are slight differences in how it is addressed by - and even affects at various levels - feminism and the LGBT community.

As "the patriarchy" is societal, both men and women support it. Not only straight males take part of the system, and on top of being alienating, that view tends to create a blind spot to the sexist behaviors in other genders and orientations.
    Hums the theme to Superman during planks and LYTPs. Now that you've read this, you will too.

All right boys, now watch how this is done. The key is to put it all in your groin and your back.
    Take your legs totally out of the equation. Lift with your lower back in a jerking, twisting motion.
    -- Peter Griffin

Go down the line:
    http://www.greatergood.com

elgregorio will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgregorio will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgregorio will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgregorio will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgregorio will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgregorio will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgregorio will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgregorio will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgregorio will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgregorio will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgregorio will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    we all basically share the same killer/oppressor - the straight male.
    You're delusional and brainwashed as well as most likely psychologically disturbed.

Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000)
    Because it makes no sense to support the rights of only one gender and to ignore any inequalites that affect men, in my opinion. Feminists love the term patriarchy but fail to understand that even if we lived in a patriarchy, inequalities would affect both men and women.

There are articles about why the Movember is supposedly sexist. It's ridiculous. There's a fine line between feminism and misandry. Ironically enough, the term ''masculinist'' or ''men's rights'' is quickly dumped in the same basket as ''misogyny''.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You know how I feel about some of your more militant views, but unfortunately, I don't think you would ever respect the opinion of a man enough to take my words seriously.

Welcome back and a pleasure to see you in here.

sexchangebarbie is not very well liked. (-100) sexchangebarbie is not very well liked. (-100) sexchangebarbie is not very well liked. (-100) sexchangebarbie is not very well liked. (-100) sexchangebarbie is not very well liked. (-100) sexchangebarbie is not very well liked. (-100) sexchangebarbie is not very well liked. (-100) sexchangebarbie is not very well liked. (-100) sexchangebarbie is not very well liked. (-100) sexchangebarbie is not very well liked. (-100) sexchangebarbie is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by elgregorio View Post
    You're delusional and brainwashed as well as most likely psychologically disturbed.
    who rapes, kills, beats, objectifies, and is the biggest threat to a straight woman's life? straight men
    who rapes, kills, beats, objectifies, and is the biggest threat to a lesbian woman's life? straight men
    who rapes, kills, beats, fetishizes, and is the biggest threat to a transsexual's life? straight men
    who kills, beats, bullies, and is the biggest threat to a gay man's life? straight men

Wow what a coincidence, we all share something in common. So let's keep it real sweetie. But ignorance is bliss I guess.

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    You know how I feel about some of your more militant views, but unfortunately, I don't think you would ever respect the opinion of a man enough to take my words seriously.

Welcome back and a pleasure to see you in here.
    I respect your opinion, you're not so bad haha and thank you. Hope your Halloween was nice. xo

RustleCr0we is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RustleCr0we is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RustleCr0we is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RustleCr0we is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RustleCr0we is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RustleCr0we is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RustleCr0we is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RustleCr0we is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RustleCr0we is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RustleCr0we is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RustleCr0we is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by royasa View Post
    Let me make my point here now,

DOES anyone here NOT support the MRA because they think that

1) THE MRA IS NOT NEEDED BECAUSE IT'S CONFUSING WOMEN (how stupid does that sound?)

2) MRA IS NOT NEEDED AS IT'S IRRELEVENT IN THIS DAY AND AGE

3) THE MRA CONSISTS OF SEXIST MEN WHO ARE ATTACKING WOMEN AND WHO HATE WOMEN

4) OR SOME OTHER REASON SIMILAR AS TO WHY FEMINISM IS NOT NEEDED ?

I support the MRA because there are clearly issues in the world in which MEN are really VULNERABLE to, and the main purpose of the MRA is to support men who are being vulnerable or who are disadvantaged in this society.

NOW FOR THE EXACT SAME PURPOSE, FEMINISM EXISTS TO SUPPORT WOMEN WHO ARE VULNERABLE OR WHO ARE DISADVANTAGED IN THIS SOCIETY.
    IT IS NOT SAYING THAT WOMEN AND MEN ARE EXACTLY EQUAL TO EACH OTHER.

I SUPPORT THE MRA AND I AM A FEMINIST BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT BOTH ARE MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.

We're all people, we're all social beings.

(Did not read most of thread)

Those that think MRA's are sexists are all idiots, so many retards claim this chit but not a single one of them understands what sexism or misogyny means.

The very tenets of Feminism and the way it distorts history is flawed entirely. And the vast majority of Feminists are idiots that talk about tits in videogames, he imaginary restrictions that women have from getting into politics, the very tame objectification in media that pales in comparison to men. What else, the way they portray history in a one-sided fashion where men are all powerful and dominate over women, forgetting the working/lower class male that slaved just to earn a living and maintain the family while the women shamed men into wars and felt entirely comfortable not doing deadly labor. The lack of self-awareness, empathy and sometimes sociopathic tendencies coming from Feminists that insist that men "must take cues from women."

The more first worldly a country is, the more women's rights goes from giving women equality of opportunity, to giving women special treatment, more rights, equality of outcomes, etc. The women's movement did give more opportunity, it did help end abusive relationships/marriages, but it also destroyed many marriages that did not need destroying by telling women they're being oppressed just by being in a marriage, as well as caused a dramatic spike in male suicides. The demonization of men and promotion of narcissism among women.

If you're really asking why so many men despise so many Feminists, take a good look at the record of how many delusional, illogical or plain man-hating Feminists there are/were.

Two relevant videos:

Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    who rapes, kills, beats, objectifies, and is the biggest threat to a straight woman's life? straight men
    who rapes, kills, beats, objectifies, and is the biggest threat to a lesbian woman's life? straight men
    who rapes, kills, beats, fetishizes, and is the biggest threat to a transsexual's life? straight men
    who kills, beats, bullies, and is the biggest threat to a gay man's life? straight men

First off I don't appreciate anyone making sweeping generalizations. There are bad people in the world that fit into every category (straight men, straight women, lesbian women, transsexuals and gay men). I'm not going to place all blame on straight men and you do yourself a disservice doing so.

As for who is the biggest threat to a straight woman. Well considering I fall in that group...the biggest threat to me...well that isn't straight men. It is MYSELF. The decisions I make determine whether or not I have put myself in danger. Whether that be the stuff I put in my body, the decisions I make while I drive, etc.

Now before anyone tries to twist my words...I am under no circumstances saying that killing, raping, beating, etc is acceptable behavior or should be blamed on the victim. But people do need to take accountability for your actions. If a girl is date raped...that is not acceptable. But when she continues to keep putting herself in similar situations (getting drunk alone around guys she does not know)...well there is something to be said about personal accountability. In that scenario...again, that girls biggest threat is herself. Putting herself in a situation where she is at risk. Regardless whether that is in a date rape scenario or just simply driving your car aggressively. YOU put yourself at Risk thus you have some level of responsibility. Take some accountability for your actions before you blame everyone else except the person in the mirror.

I was in an emotionally abusive relationship in the past. And as hard as it was to come to terms with...the person I have most to blame for that situation was MYSELF...for staying in that relationship.

RustleCr0we is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RustleCr0we is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RustleCr0we is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RustleCr0we is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RustleCr0we is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RustleCr0we is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RustleCr0we is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RustleCr0we is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RustleCr0we is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RustleCr0we is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RustleCr0we is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Wow what a coincidence, we all share something in common. So let's keep it real sweetie. But ignorance is bliss I guess.

I respect your opinion, you're not so bad haha and thank you. Hope your Halloween was nice. xo
    Who is also the majority of victims of murders and assaults? Men.
    Who is generally the leisure class? Women.
    What gender is expected to be a provider or become homeless, and what gender is the only gender in which a very small percentile have the advantage to procreate vs. the opposing gender which is almost 100%? Men.

Maybe instead of coming up with slogans, try actually using your brain.

Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000)

I think I've lost a few brain cells reading your comment.

Das ด็็็็็้้้้้็็็็t mane Maxjabbour's Avatar
    Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Okay, here's my take on that "if a woman punches you, you can punch her back" issue that so many guys can't seem to understand.
    My opinion is that you can't hit a woman even if she punches you.
    Why? For the exact same reason why it would be: shameful, immature, stupid, unthinkable and just plain wrong, to punch a 110lb 5'9 guy who punched you first. There's one of those guys in my school, and he likes to start trouble with others even though he's skinny as hell, isn't afraid to punch anyone (mostly because of his upbringing). If he ever punched me, no way in HELL would I ever punch him back! Simply because I outweigh him by 70lb and my punch would be 10 times (exaggeration, but you get the point) more powerful than his one. I would grab his arms and restrain him until a person of authority comes or until I can get him to calm down.
    I am shocked to hear you guys say that it's okay to punch a 110lb woman who has sticks for arms and who can't bruise you no matter how much she punches you back after she punches you.
    That's like Jean-Claude Van Damme punching this guy: in retaliation. He would NEVER do that unless that guy was wielding a gun, knife (he would disarm him rather than beat his ass), or baseball bat.
    But if a 180lb 15%BF 5'9 bodybuilder woman punches you, then by all means give her hell because she's strong enough to take it. Women don't get "special immunity rights" because they're women, they get those rights because most of them are much, much weaker than the aggressor. If you think it's okay to hit a woman who is of regular strength, weight, etc. then there's something wrong with you.
    If a chick is being stupid to you and is hitting you, it's YOUR responsibility (as the more powerful person) to do the responsible/right thing.
    Note that I'm against modern day feminists. They strayed from what they used to represent.

CLIFFS:

-It's not okay to hit a woman back after she hits you for the same reason why it's not okay to hit an anorexic guy after he hits you.
    -Being allowed to punch a regular woman back after she punches you? That's not equality, that's stupidity and immaturity. Being allowed to punch an equally-strong woman back is equality.
    -With great power comes great responsibility. <- that sums it up.

Again, this is just my opinion.
    INB4 negged to oblivion by women-beaters

Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post
    Didn't read, everything was in bold.
    This. Lol.
    Last edited by Maxjabbour; 11-02-2013 at 10:21 PM.
    Leave a link when you rep!

PM me if you replied to me in a thread! (I don't often check for replies)

********: Max Mirone Dagains

Poverty signature because mods deleted my previous signature with no warning crew
    Syrian crew
    Eye aesthetics crew

Originally Posted by Artemis00 View Post
    I was in an emotionally abusive relationship in the past. And as hard as it was to come to terms with...the person I have most to blame for that situation was MYSELF...for staying in that relationship.
    ugh that's awful =( I'm sorry you went through that. you may not have made the healthiest choice but no I do not think it is your fault or that you should blame yourself. love is complicated, it can blind your better judgement but this guy was an a-hole and if he didn't do it to you he'd end up doing it to another woman anyway.

yeah I understand what you mean, if a girl gets drunk, sadly yes she may be raped, it's to be expected. it shouldn't happen however. and that's what feminists are trying to change tho, that expectation. a woman shouldn't expect to get raped at all. doesn't matter how sexy you're dressed, it shouldn't happen period. men need to modify their behavior, not women. and that's what I like about feminists, they call men out. force them to monitor their behavior. feminism is aggressive. it makes men uncomfortable.

about the generalization thing, and the person above insisting the term patriarchy. I just don't see the point in sugarcoating it tbh. if we break it down to the basics, what is the patriarchy? who is doing all the sh*t we all constantly complain about? straight men. feminists don't have a problem with all men, they have a problem with straight men. gay men aren't going around raping women, women aren't threatened by them. their concerns lie with straight men. so when women say stuff like "I'm tired of guys doing this and treating me like that" like who are we really talking about lbr, we sure ain't ranting about gay men.

women and gay people shouldn't have to go around constantly reminding straight guys to stop being a-holes. it's ridiculous. that's their responsibility. they need to call out their brothers. but you see a lot of them still have that dumb high school notion of "if you defend a woman you're a wk" "if you defend a gay person you must be gay too" "you can't be alpha and be a decent human being" so feminists are the ones doing all the dirty work instead and I appreciate them for it.

I think I broke a nail writing this whole novel omg I need a pumpkin spice latte after this (◡‿◡✿)

Originally Posted by Posthardcore View Post
    I think I've lost a few brain cells reading your comment.
    I don't think you had them to begin with

Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah I understand what you mean, if a girl gets drunk, sadly yes she may be raped, it's to be expected. it shouldn't happen however. and that's what feminists are trying to change tho, that expectation. a woman shouldn't expect to get raped at all. doesn't matter how sexy you're dressed, it shouldn't happen period. men need to modify their behavior, not women. and that's what I like about feminists, they call men out. force them to monitor their behavior. feminism is aggressive. it makes men uncomfortable.

about the generalization thing, and the person above insisting the term patriarchy. I just don't see the point in sugarcoating it tbh. if we break it down to the basics, what is the patriarchy? who is doing all the sh*t we all constantly complain about? straight men. feminists don't have a problem with all men, they have a problem with straight men. gay men aren't going around raping women, women aren't threatened by them. their concerns lie with straight men. so when women say stuff like "I'm tired of guys doing this and treating me like that" like who are we really talking about lbr, we sure ain't ranting about gay men.

women and gay people shouldn't have to go around constantly reminding straight guys to stop being a-holes. it's ridiculous. that's their responsibility. they need to call out their brothers. but you see a lot of them still have that dumb high school notion of "if you defend a woman you're a wk" "if you defend a gay person you must be gay too" "you can't be alpha and be a decent human being" so feminists are the ones doing all the dirty work instead and I appreciate them for it.

I think I broke a nail writing this whole novel omg I need a pumpkin spice latte after this (◡‿◡✿)
    Hahaha. This is why I hate feminism. You just implied that all straight men are rapists and that they all cause problems for women.

Here's one for you, feminists. Do you think this is okay? Do you give a phuck about ending domestic violence or gender equality?
    http://vitaminl.tv/video/599?ref=ft

Originally Posted by Jordoz View Post
    Hahaha. This is why I hate feminism. You just implied that all straight men are rapists and that they all cause problems for women.

Here's one for you, feminists. Do you think this is okay? Do you give a phuck about ending domestic violence or gender equality?
    http://vitaminl.tv/video/599?ref=ft
    uh no I'm saying most of you are the a-holes of society and the common denominator in most sh*t. lol that video is hilarious and the most unrealistic kill bill ninja thing i've ever seen. as if women actually go around doing that.

uh no I'm saying most of you are the a-holes of society and the common denominator in most sh*t. lol that video is hilarious and the most unrealistic kill bill ninja thing i've ever seen. as if women actually go around doing that.

Lol. Such hypocrisy. You would be so offended at the thought of a man laughing at a woman being abused. I bet you believe that men commit more domestic violence than women as well.

I hope this has answered OPs question. I hope all your straight male oppressors abandon you if your country is ever invaded or goes to war.