Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Why is there SO much hate towards feminism??

Just because I believe in equal political, social and economical rights for women to that of men does not mean that I am one sided.

To post #53, in some cultures there are ALOT of things that we consider beyond horrible (e.g. infanticide, rape, executing homosexuals such as 13 year olds in iran, etc.) does that mean we should accept them just because it's acceptable in that culture??? I understand that we need to respect customs and traditions from different cultures but I think there is a line in that.
    Violence against another human being (such as violence against women) shouldn't be justified jsut because it's acceptable in other cultures.

EDIT: TO THE COMMENTS BELOW:

I made this thread because I thought it would have been a good discussion, maybe some people can learn something from it and I too can learn something from others. I don't think it's pointless.

If a woman only desires to be a housewife and look after her kids and husband, good for her really that shouldn't be a problem because it's what makes her happy.

I think it's a strong judgemental, stereoptypical generalization to assume that all feminists do is "all they do is yelling and complaining. Most of them never lived in the real world and are just studying the society from their university desk. They are ready to kill to help girls in Afghanistan to get an education, but you never see them helping young Amerindian women to go to college."

^^^ Nah uh I s have never taken a womens' studies class ever in university, but I do read a lot of news in my spare time.
    And I am never against women for wearing the hijab if they want to, one of my close friends and my mom ocassionally wears the headscarf and I support them on that.

I live in Canada, and there are A LOT of *MODERN issues here too! First off, women in the RCMP (police) are discriminated so much that they are forced to quit their jobs.

And the issue with women in firefighting.. Honestly, although few and rare, but I believe that there ARE strong women out there who can meet the physical standards like the few women who made it into it firefighting only to to quit after being harassed. There is a case about how six female firefighters quit, many citing sexual harassment in BC. There was one where Jeanette Moznik claimed how her male coworkers filled her boots with feces, her clothes ripped and threatening notes dropped inside her locker.
    ^I think that's a serious issue.

I also acknowledge that there are inequalities with men too. I 'll be the first to admit that only 40 percent of guys go to university while 60 percent of the students are females. IF the % number decreases further for guys, yes we have an issue there, dont we?

Anyways, I also wanted to point out that feminists are not concerned with the inequality for mens' issues because they think that if they focus on the guys, then who will pay attention to the womens' issues?
    It's like an organization focusing on childrens' rights, and then the seniors feel threatened about it because they want to be included in the childrens' rights too lol.

There are issues about violence in here too, I have a Sudanese girlfriend and she is absolutely amazing, her mom is about 47ish and you know her dad still beats up her mom! My friend doesnt live at home anymore, but yes she would always tell me that her dad would always beat her mom and her mom wouldnt do anything because in her culture, men are considered so important that if she doesnt have a husband then people will label her as whore, and demon, etc.

Oh yes, and I think women should pay for themselves when dating! I dont think its fair if one party has to pay for the other while both are employed. What is this double standard crap. Anyways, I know there are women who take advantage of this, but honestly is this THAT big of a serious issue in here? Is it hard to tell your date that you don't want to pay for her and to tell her to get off her high horse? lol. I would never let a dude pay for anything for me because then I feel like I then owe him something back.

Definition: "The advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men." -
    ^Feminism does NOT think that women and men have the same physical abilities which I know alot of people DO think that.

Usually when I say that I am a feminist, people look at me as if I am some unicorn but then I just say fine I am not a feminist, I simply believe in the "advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men" _ -.-

I think ALOT of people are feminists, except they deny that because THEY DON'T KNOW what a feminist actually is.
    They think feminists are:
    -Women who think that they are better than men, or man hating women
    - Ugly women who are either lesbians, or don't wear make up?/
    - Women only (NO MEN CAN BE FEMINISTS TOO)

The loudest and most extremist feminists are the ones that get heard the most (from media) and criticized as a whole!

A few of the many serious issues which has pissed me off so much is:

The massacre in 1989 Montreal in whcih some pyscho killed FEMALE engineering students because he said that they were "feminists"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/École_Po...nique_massacre

The Mecca girls' school fire - in whcih 14 girls were burned alive by the fire in school and they could have been saved but the ****ing religious police did not let them come out and locked them in because they were not wearing the headscarf!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Me...9;_school_fire

Another one is the treatment of women in US military, I am talking about American women being treated like absolute **** while serving in the army. I highly recommend watching the documentary "The Invisible War" - I am sorry I think if no one is aware of this situation then it is totally ignorant!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECOqpv45tIo

Here are neat opinion article on feminism related - if you want to feel free to read:
    http://www.dailynebraskan.com/opinio...a4bcf6878.html

This one is about why female purity is bull**** lol:
    http://jezebel.com/female-purity-is-bull****-493278191

BTW if you can spare a few mins, watch this video, it is utterly amazing story:
    http://www.ted.com/talks/shabana_bas...han_girls.html

And there are a bunch more out there! There was one about this guy who wrote an article on it and it was a good one still trying to find it!

******************* Let me make a quick point about the SLUT WALK** Although I have never been to one I think I would go for it for fun but not dress provocatively, just show my support lol. Anyways, the slut walk is funny. I think it's fascinating that it strives to recapture the word "slut" and twist it into a form of sexual empowerment (much like "queer" used to be an insult to gay people, but the LGBTQ community reclaimed it). I think it's important because the goal of the slut walk (which is OFTEN MISSED BY JUDGEMENTAL OR NON-PERCEPTIVE PEOPLE) is NOT to glorify sexual promiscuity, but rather it aims to liberate woman and their sexualities from unfair societal judgement.

My dad is a feminist. He had land that he had inherented from my grandpa, and my dad wanted to transfer that to my uncle, and he needed a "witness" - so he decided to make my mom and his brother inlaw a witness and you know what? My mom wasnt allowed to be a witness because she is a woman, and a woman cannot be a witness. My background is afghani so yeah it's according to the law in there.

BTW I do apologize if my post is disorganized, I just hope I get my message across and share my perception !
    Last edited by royasa; 08-04-2013 at 06:14 PM.
    "Above all, don't fear difficult moments. The best comes from them." - Rita Montalcini

fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think the problem is that some feminists have distorted the definition of feminism to mean "special treatment for women" rather than "equality for women".

btw, have you seen all the anti-feminist threads in the Misc. section? Nasty.
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by fihe View Post
    I think the problem is that some feminists have distorted the definition of feminism to mean "special treatment for women" rather than "equality for women".

btw, have you seen all the anti-feminist threads in the Misc. section? Nasty.
    Yes I do recall reading one about the slut walk! I edited my first post, I put a bit in about the slut walk. I think that was one of the most ignorant things I read, anyways it was by some delusionals who live in a full no doubt illusionist world.
    Oh yes and feminsim is not about women wanting "special treatment" < can you clarify for me further if you can please?
    "Above all, don't fear difficult moments. The best comes from them." - Rita Montalcini

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You ask what we believe, tell us that we are wrong and most likely too ignorant to understand what feminism is.

Are you interested in conversation, or did you just want to display your talking points?
    Last edited by acrawlingchaos; 08-03-2013 at 02:26 AM.

webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To be fair a better name could have been chosen. I believe feminism was made by rich white women, for rich white women, and was incredibly racist in its roots. I remember a female professor defending a speech by an early feminist when i pointed out to her that it was racist. She said something along the lines of the view point being racist at that time and thus using racism in the speech was OK because it was meant to appeal to people of the time... but saw no parallels to hot the view point of the majority of the time was also sexist.
    Yes, it's odd that a movement that is believed to be for equality garners so much hatred, but I also think both sides (the haters and the supporters) are misinformed on the movement and what it truely stands for.

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Because a lot of feminists don't want the equality they claim they want, end of.

Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Feminists are annoying because all they do is yelling and complaining. Most of them never lived in the real world and are just studying the society from their university desk. They are ready to kill to help girls in Afghanistan to get an education, but you never see them helping young Amerindian women to go to college.

Another thing :many of my friends are Muslims who chose to wear hijab. thats their choice ! they are smart, educated, independent, and guess what, some of them cannot wear hijab because their family dont agree. but for feminists, if you wear hijab, youre retarded.

their way of saying "youre an hysterical like us or youre our enemy" is just wrong.
    Yeah... I guess I should join the Over 35 Forum now, right ?

Progress not perfection PunkyCindy's Avatar
    PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stereotyping feminists and non feminists is as useless as racial stereotyping....this convo never gets anywhere and is completely useless.

And answering the question from the title: Like anything else that is misunderstood and has a small group of loud extremists getting most of the attention, it is easy to hate because there's a small group being heard above everyone else and it leads to the original message and purpose being corrupted or forgotten.
    Hi, I'm Crystal :)
    Fat Loss Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180898713&p=1652556253#post1652556253
    11/18/2022 - Starting to fight again. - 275 lbs (highest was 279 lbs)

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by webcam View Post
    I believe feminism was made by rich white women, for rich white women, and was incredibly racist in its roots. .
    I don't really want to get into a discussion about feminism per se, but I do think you make an interesting point here.

This was a mistake of the early suffrage movement. There was a lack of recognition among leaders to the concerns of lower income women and women of color. So yeah, the movement has always been divided.

There were a quite a few women of color in the early suffrage movement--Ida B. Wells comes to mind...as well as Sojourner Truth (even earlier-though she isn't usually recognized for her work toward women's equality, but for the abolition of slavery).

I'm speaking of the US suffrage movement btw, I believe our British friends were ahead of us.

Registered User TigerAngelLeigh's Avatar
    TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think people feel threatened by feminism due to lack of knowledge. Instead of researching the many different types and aspects of feminism, and engaging in debate, they perpetuate the same old myths and half-truths.

Yes, some feminists believe that muslims who wear the hijab or burka are oppressed; others have no problem with women wearing whatever they want, as long as they're not forced to wear certain garments. Some feminists are extremely anti-abortion; others believe abortion should always be a choice available to women. Some feminists don't question their white, upper middle class privilege; most feminists do not belong to this exclusive group and many question the arguments and issues surrounding feminism in relation to women and men of different races, cultural backgrounds, socio-economic classes, ages and sexualities.

Unfortunately, I think some of the responses in this thread show that many women are ignorant about different interpretations of feminism, so believe it's not relevant to them. I think there is room for lots of different points of view within feminism - and within any political subject. No single school of thought has "the answer" and there is no reason why action should be limited to a few specific areas. Yes, feminists are involved in securing education for women in the Middle East, but there are also feminists involved in encouraging girls in the US, UK, Canada, etc. to fulfil their potential. Maybe these stories get less publicity because they are deemed less "newsworthy" - or because many people in the West are ignorant enough to believe we have achieved equality just because a few women beat the odds and succeed in business, engineering, science and other male-dominated areas.

Then there's the possibility that people attack feminism because they are afraid. They are afraid of what it means to embrace feminism, or even of the changes feminism may bring. It's easier to claim that feminism is wrong and that it's about female superiority and male-bashing. It's easier not to question your values, thoughts and life experiences in the light of feminism.

All feminists can do is keep fighting for what we believe in and address the reasons why so many people hold incorrect ideas about feminism and why they feel alienated by feminism.

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^^Great post. Repped.

TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To be totally honest with you all, i have never ever ever seen a feminist that didn't have double standards
    I run faster horny than you do scared

Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "I want equal rights as men"

followed by

"you can't hit me i'm a girl!"
    i rape back everytime

IzmileKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzmileKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzmileKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzmileKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzmileKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzmileKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzmileKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzmileKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzmileKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzmileKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzmileKing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Modern day feminism is pointless and has no place. I support equal rights but todays feminists have rage-inducing double standards. Check out the misc to see why feminism is no longer needed.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    I always rep back
    Reps owed:

Originally Posted by IzmileKing View Post
    Modern day feminism is pointless and has no place. I support equal rights but todays feminists have rage-inducing double standards. Check out the misc to see why feminism is no longer needed.
    LOL.

The Misc would be the last place to prove why feminism in no longer needed.

webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    I don't really want to get into a discussion about feminism per se, but I do think you make an interesting point here.

This was a mistake of the early suffrage movement. There was a lack of recognition among leaders to the concerns of lower income women and women of color. So yeah, the movement has always been divided.

There were a quite a few women of color in the early suffrage movement--Ida B. Wells comes to mind...as well as Sojourner Truth (even earlier-though she isn't usually recognized for her work toward women's equality, but for the abolition of slavery).

I'm speaking of the US suffrage movement btw, I believe our British friends were ahead of us.
    Well those rich white women having more power did the movement good justice in terms of getting support in the beggining, but I still wont support it. Feminism is such a broad term now anyways. Plenty of other movements based on general equality I gladly support.
    Originally Posted by Stefano99 View Post

followed by

I think men back that up just as much, if not more than women.
    If you hit a girl in public you can bet 3 other guys will come at you even though they have no clue whats going on regardless if she was bashing you upside the head first.
    But your argument, which is selective rights, is used frequently. However most people that are actually serious about some form of equality (I believe true gender equality is never attainable, and may even be harmfull) wouldn't say something like that. This shows that most people base their ideas of what a feminist is on things drunk 16 year old girls say. But then again, if you have no interest in something it's easier to just look at the surface and make your judgements based on that, which is essentially what this poster said.
    Originally Posted by TigerAngelLeigh View Post

mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Stefano99 View Post

followed by

This. Feminism is over. They've achieved their goals of having equal voting and working rights. All that they want now is preferential treatment. If I punch a guy it's fine. If I punch a girl it's sexual assault or something. If a girl says "hawtieeee" to a passing guy it's fine. If a guy says that the girl can consider it sexual harassment and complain.

I'm an engineering student and I get emails from my university. A substantial amount explicitly only apply to women. Women in Engineering, Female-only scholarships, female initiative for this, women's club for that, and etc. Or the posters I see on lightposts that advertise women's fitness clubs. Basically all "feminism" does now is give advantages to women.

amcgltdchix is on a distinguished road. (+10) amcgltdchix is on a distinguished road. (+10) amcgltdchix is on a distinguished road. (+10) amcgltdchix is on a distinguished road. (+10) amcgltdchix is on a distinguished road. (+10) amcgltdchix is on a distinguished road. (+10) amcgltdchix is on a distinguished road. (+10) amcgltdchix is on a distinguished road. (+10) amcgltdchix is on a distinguished road. (+10) amcgltdchix is on a distinguished road. (+10) amcgltdchix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I listen to Dr. Laura on my way home from work because I like how she yells at people.. and I get a good laugh. She is always going on and on about feminism. It is always interesting to see how both sides think.

http://www.drlaurablog.com/2013/04/2...o-young-males/

womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm shocked that boys, who think they should be given the right to beat women if they don't get to be sexist anymore, don't understand/support feminism.

Shocked.
    Bender, part of being human is having self-control. -Amy Wong

Fat loss per month =
    Obese : 6-8%
    Moderately overweight: 4-6%
    Average: 2-4%
    Lean 1-2%
    Very lean .5-1%

^via female sticky on realistic goals

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by amcgltdchix View Post
    I listen to Dr. Laura on my way home from work because I like how she yells at people.. and I get a good laugh. She is always going on and on about feminism. It is always interesting to see how both sides think.

http://www.drlaurablog.com/2013/04/2...o-young-males/
    what is it about people that makes them write polarising bullsht blogs and prevents them from trying to emulate an intelligent discussion?
    Last edited by Miranda; 08-03-2013 at 02:18 PM.
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by royasa View Post
    Yes I do recall reading one about the slut walk! I edited my first post, I put a bit in about the slut walk. I think that was one of the most ignorant things I read, anyways it was by some delusionals who live in a full no doubt illusionist world.
    Oh yes and feminsim is not about women wanting "special treatment" < can you clarify for me further if you can please?
    By "special treatment" I mean not wanting to take on the responsibilities that have historically been assigned to men, even if it's something simple like paying for the woman on a date. I wouldn't mind paying for myself, or maybe even the both of us sometimes. I don't think it's fair for one person to always pay. Not all men are made of money!

As for something more serious, like men having to register for Selective Service, I wouldn't want to be drafted, but I don't think that men should be forced into that either. I think enlisting in the military should be entirely voluntary by both males and females.
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Feminism was necessary when equality was an issue. Equality is no longer an issue so feminism is not needed. Feminism is just another word for sexism against men nowadays since they want to push men down instead of making men and women equals. It's about revenge now, not equality.

HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Double standards is the problem.

If a man takes advantage of a drunk girl it is considered rape, while the other way around the guy is just a drunk idiot.

Where is that video of the boy that was stripped down by two girls and they just called it horseplay, if that was the other way around it would definitely not be written off as horseplay.

2 guys I went to highschool with did a bunch of drugs with a girl and she ****ed them both, they ended up getting jail time because she claimed that she raped her (she was a whore of a woman, they were losers for doing drugs but the story still stands) try turning that story around and the rare girl is going to jail for rape in that instance.
    Bench: 235
    Dead: 385
    Squat: 345

No straps. No belts up to this point.

p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HeavyGainsBrah View Post
    Double standards is the problem.

If a man takes advantage of a drunk girl it is considered rape, while the other way around the guy is just a drunk idiot.

Where is that video of the boy that was stripped down by two girls and they just called it horseplay, if that was the other way around it would definitely not be written off as horseplay.

2 guys I went to highschool with did a bunch of drugs with a girl and she ****ed them both, they ended up getting jail time because she claimed that she raped her (she was a whore of a woman, they were losers for doing drugs but the story still stands) try turning that story around and the rare girl is going to jail for rape in that instance.
    You forgot about the one where the older guy has sex with a teenager girl and the guy is put in prison for ****philia and the girl is seen as a victim even though she willingly had sex with him and even actually was her idea. The man has to go down being hated by society and never accepted anywhere, being unemployed forever. Then you have the older woman who had sex with an underaged boy and the boy is praised for his "sexual conquest" and the older woman is seen as a sex symbol worthy of being admired.

HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by p0werlifter View Post
    You forgot about the one where the older guy has sex with a teenager girl and the guy is put in prison for ****philia and the girl is seen as a victim even though she willingly had sex with him and even actually was her idea. The man has to go down being hated by society and never accepted anywhere, being unemployed forever. Then you have the older woman who had sex with an underaged boy and the boy is praised for his "sexual conquest" and the older woman is seen as a sex symbol worthy of being admired.
    That isnt because of feminism, that is because us men give that boy and woman props. Pretty bad example, double standards are awful because of feminism, this however is all us..

Props to the teacher ****ing highschool boys, good job mates.

That isnt because of feminism, that is because us men give that boy and woman props. Pretty bad example, double standards are awful because of feminism, this however is all us..

Props to the teacher ****ing highschool boys, good job mates.
    So you cannot even see the double standard there. That alone proves my point. A teenager girl is seen as a victim even though sex was encouraged by her and the male is not seen as a victim even though it might have not been his idea. You have some poor logic skills and I'm disappointed in you. I expected better from you.

So you cannot even see the double standard there. That alone proves my point. A teenager girl is seen as a victim even though sex was encouraged by her and the male is not seen as a victim even though it might have not been his idea. You have some poor logic skills and I'm disappointed in you. I expected better from you.
    Both situations, the teachers are creeps doing something they shouldn't be doing. The teacher who ****ed the boy is a ****phile and should be looked down upon, it is us men who make her the hero, nothing to do with feminism. Are you just joking or something? This is awful logic.

The teacher who ****ed the boy is a ****phile and should be looked down upon, it is us men who make her the hero, nothing to do with feminism. Are you just joking or something? This is awful logic.
    No, it's the feminists who make the woman look like a victim. Are you a phucking dumbass? You need me to spell everything out for you?

No, it's the feminists who make the woman look like a victim. Are you a phucking dumbass? You need me to spell everything out for you?
    lol, troll.

Good one buddy, you're cute... You had me believing you were that dumb for a second.