Theroccck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Theroccck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Theroccck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

do girls think the bench players are bad?

so i joined the football team and even though i think i desreve to play i dont think my coach trusts me. so if i dont play much will that ruin my relationship with girls and will girls and my guuy friends think im a loser? ive never played football before.

Afrozac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do girls even notice or know what the bench is or for haha

LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Quit the team if one of your main reasons for playing is to be cool or "hot". Seriously.
    5' 11", 225 lbs
    BF: ~17%
    Bench: 320
    Squat: 485
    Power Clean: 295

Patience and Hard Work.

My journal from high school football through my current college football career:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145019721&pagenumber

princek15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LiftNPlay View Post
    Quit the team if one of your main reasons for playing is to be cool or "hot". Seriously.
    Yep

MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMadden96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I played basketball 3 years ago and I had to sit because I missed a practice and 2 friends of mine who are girls both said I thought Mike was good...so yeah that's usually what they think from my own experience at least
    No advertising in sig line

Best lifts at <180lbs bodyweight
    425x5 deadlift
    265x11 squat
    250x5 bench
    135x15 standing military press
    BW+135lb dips x5

AhonenBaxter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man, if playing a sport JUST to impress the girls, stop it, it's pointless. If you want off the bench, become a better player!

JordanMerch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanMerch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanMerch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanMerch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanMerch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanMerch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanMerch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanMerch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanMerch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanMerch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanMerch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If your coach doesn't trust you to play, you're probably not good enough, not trying to be rude, but the best coaches put the best team out there, they want to win. Freshman year, I got bumped to varsity for volleyball, sat on the bench all year, I didn't get why, I had the talent to start, it was just because I didn't have the understanding of teammates, the best team plays, not the best players. Sophomore year on I was the captain of my team.

On topic.

Nobody cares if you are the captain or the water boy dude. Work hard in everything you do, academics, athletics etc. That's how you impress people, by being the best you can be... but you should do stuff for YOU, not OTHER people.

/rant
    Squat: 410x3
    Deadlift 335x1
    BB Bench 225x6

cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Theroccck View Post
    ive[sic] never played football before.
    So, you've never played the sport before, but are more knowledgeable about the sport and your ability to play it than your coach?
    You can also add my voice to the multitude that have already said that if you got into the sport to look cool for the ladies, then you really need to quit now. No, I am not joking, not one little bit.
    Aaron Bennett
    Denver Harlequins Rugby
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #29 -!!!---!!!-

krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Playing from the bench won't hurt your chances with the girls, but your bullsh*t attitude sure will.