Mrs1thousand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mike Davies Meal Plan

So I'm in my second week of Mike Davies program, referred to me by a friend who competes. I've already been weight training since March and have seen a remarkable difference. My only issue has been my stomach and love (hate) handles. Yes, I know abs are made in the kitchen which is why I opted for the Md program lol. I also know it's kinda a cookie cutter program where you eat the same meals for 4 weeks then send pics and get another meal plan for 4 wks - eating the same exact meals everyday. I just wanted to know if anyone else there has tried any of his programs and their thoughts on it.

Though I don't plan to compete I do wish to have an amazing lean tone body. Does anyone have any other recommendations as far as meal plans go?

SuperMomx4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperMomx4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperMomx4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperMomx4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperMomx4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperMomx4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperMomx4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperMomx4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperMomx4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperMomx4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperMomx4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have a friend who used mike to compete but found the diet torture. I had great luck cutting with Kimm4 on her. Good variety and options and great results.
    My family's food prep escapades: How and what to feed bodybuilding marco counting parents, picky teenagers and allergic to everything kids!

www.********.com/JoannaFitnessFoods

Mrs1thousand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SuperMomx4 View Post
    I have a friend who used mike to compete but found the diet torture. I had great luck cutting with Kimm4 on her. Good variety and options and great results.
    Lol I have no idea what you meant by Kimm4. I'm a newbie.

wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mrs1thousand View Post
    Lol I have no idea what you meant by Kimm4. I'm a newbie.
    shes a member on here
    "Train beyond the pain and death is your only release"-Steve Michalik-Mr. America"

Born Raw Clothing promoter http://www.bornrawclothing.com/ use my code JA10 to get 10% off your order! Free world wide shipping.

Nutrabolics hemotropin review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154415661&p=1080490121#post1080490121
    Nutrabolics thermo XTC review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156218933&p=1118528093#post1118528093

blog website: http://fat2figure.weebly.com/

srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Honestly, in any meal plan it's going to be pretty cookie cutter. There are certain foods that you eat when your cutting... The biggest difference is going to just be the numbers as your body changes. However, your coach/trainer should be paying attention to hiw the difference foods and contents are affecting your body. You can def get creative within that plan, with spices and flavors, but that comes mostly from trial and error.

If you are happy with your plan that stick with him... If your not try something new
    IFBB Bikini Pro
    NFPT & NESTA Certified Personal Trainer
    CEO BamBody Nutrition
    Official Formutech Nutrition Athlete
    Www.formutechnutrition.com

Registered User SmorettoSteepes's Avatar
    SmorettoSteepes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mike Davies review

So I'm in my second week of Mike Davies program, referred to me by a friend who competes. I've already been weight training since March and have seen a remarkable difference. My only issue has been my stomach and love (hate) handles. Yes, I know abs are made in the kitchen which is why I opted for the Md program lol. I also know it's kinda a cookie cutter program where you eat the same meals for 4 weeks then send pics and get another meal plan for 4 wks - eating the same exact meals everyday. I just wanted to know if anyone else there has tried any of his programs and their thoughts on it.

Though I don't plan to compete I do wish to have an amazing lean tone body. Does anyone have any other recommendations as far as meal plans go?
    I have a question for you. I have always been someone who works out, but now want to get serious about training for a figure competition and was considering Mike Davies program. Are you still doing his program and is it worth it? Have you gotten amazing results? Is it easy to follow in terms of the program telling
    You exactly what you need to do?

ArriagaJen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SmorettoSteepes View Post
    I have a question for you. I have always been someone who works out, but now want to get serious about training for a figure competition and was considering Mike Davies program. Are you still doing his program and is it worth it? Have you gotten amazing results? Is it easy to follow in terms of the program telling
    You exactly what you need to do?
    I just received my meal plan from MD and honestly I think I made a mistake by paying for it. This meal plan is clearly not for me. Everything about it is meant for someone who wants to lose weight. In the questionnaire I mentioned I'm trying to gain and the time I workout. Well his plan does not follow any of that. I have emailed him twice and he has not responded. I'll keep you updated.

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ArriagaJen View Post
    I just received my meal plan from MD and honestly I think I made a mistake by paying for it. This meal plan is clearly not for me. Everything about it is meant for someone who wants to lose weight. In the questionnaire I mentioned I'm trying to gain and the time I workout. Well his plan does not follow any of that. I have emailed him twice and he has not responded. I'll keep you updated.
    Well, did you tell them that your goal was muscle gain?

If it is, just increase your calories and macros...poof! If you aren't gaining, eat more. If you are gaining too fast, eat less.
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

k7720 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

follow up

Hi, I was wondering if you continue training with Mike, and if so, how do you feel about it? did you gain muscle, do you like the results? Im contemplating train with him but not sure. Mi middle section is a big problem, I need to get rid off the fat on my belly and middle section but also i need to grow everywhere else.
    I would appreciate your input, Thank you