iconoclasmic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iconoclasmic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iconoclasmic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iconoclasmic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iconoclasmic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iconoclasmic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iconoclasmic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iconoclasmic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iconoclasmic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iconoclasmic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iconoclasmic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

A food revelation. SRS GTFIH

I just wanted to share with you guys on how bad our mainstream culture is stuck on foods that are toxic to your health srs. I used to be about 195 lbs. a few months ago and now I am in the mid 170s. My diet consisted mainly of fish, egg whites, green vegetables, and specific fruits. This diet of course will you help you lose weight with exercise, but I also had to watch out for my kidneys and other internal organs. You see, I was diagnosed with a weak kidney months ago due to the years of artificial sugar, salt, and red meat that I had consumed in the past. Most meat in general is hard on your kidneys even chicken. Heck, even some natural fruits are hard on your kidneys. Fruits with a high phosphorous content are bad for your kidneys. It just goes to show how toxic mainstream food actually is. You already get enough sodium from the healthy foods you eat, but our society likes to put on extra salt and artificial sugar onto your food. Everything I ate I avoided putting ANY salt or sugar as a seasoning. I was very serious about my kidney health.

The main reason I was motivated to change my diet was due to my weakened kidneys and hair loss. Yep that's right, HAIR LOSS. Many cases of hair loss are actually due to weak kidneys and bad blood circulation in the body. I am a young asian male and no one in my family tree has male pattern baldness.

Our society's healthcare approach is all wrong. I think preventative medicine is the key to good health but it becomes difficult to practice preventative medicine when people are exposed to all kinds of junk food in society. The only problem is that our free market economy has allowed businesses to produce a plethora lot of junky food that is bad for people. Instead of being a fascist and forcing everyone to eat healthy food,instead, we as a society can just shift the demand of food towards healthier food in the market putting junk food out of business.

cliffs:
    -mainstream diet is very bad for you. even among natural healthy foods, you still have to monitor what you eat.
    -changed my diet due to weak kidneys. wanted to avoid renal failure and having to get a kidney transplant in the future.
    -lost 20+ lbs.
    -many chronic health problems and even some cases of hair loss are caused by having weak kidneys.
    -healthcare approach needs to be revamped.
    -free market capitalism is good but consumers health is not a priority therefore consumers must shift the demand of the food market.
    *Bay Area California crew*
    *Taekwondo crew
    *AMWF crew*
    *Emperor Trump crew*

NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yknow what else caused you to lose 20lbs?

a caloric deficit, ya phaggot.
    *Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs.

FKK - Our lord and saviour has dat jaw

You seem agitated. Perhaps you aren't getting enough fap in your diet.
    (c)Andrew_S

HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by iconoclasmic View Post
    -free market capitalism is good but consumers health is not a priority therefore consumers must shift the demand of the food market.
    The consumers health needs to be the consumers priority. But GJDM on losing the weight / eating healthier.
    Hang tough! If you are a leader, a fellow who other fellows look to, you have to keep going.

Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    but who was whiny hypochondriac?

iconoclasmic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iconoclasmic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iconoclasmic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iconoclasmic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iconoclasmic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iconoclasmic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iconoclasmic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iconoclasmic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iconoclasmic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iconoclasmic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iconoclasmic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Psychotropic View Post
    but who was whiny hypochondriac?
    doctor said my kidneys were weak and about 20% of it was gone and I was losing my hair.
    *Bay Area California crew*
    *Taekwondo crew
    *AMWF crew*
    *Emperor Trump crew*

NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So what's your diet now?

What do you eat now instead of this "mainstream" food?'

The "fish, egg whites, green vegetables, and specific fruits" you mentioned... is that what you were eating before or what you eat now?

You're saying that stuff is toxic?