Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    flexdec will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexdec will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexdec will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexdec will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexdec will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexdec will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexdec will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexdec will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexdec will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexdec will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexdec will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile On my way to 7% bf

Hey guys! First of all i want to say I really enjoy theses forums and their diversity! I've seen all kind of people here hahaha its really a great community!
    I'm 181-182 lbs at the moment, eating 2400 cals a day (45c/35p/20f) and refeeding every 4 days with 2800 cals (55/30/15)

I wanted your guess on my actual bf.

I've set myself a goal of achieving 7% bf but i have only 2 weeks left to diet than ill be off for vacations and when i come back I'm planning on REALLY slow bulking (less than a pound a month for sure, starting my third year of weight lifting and being natural, i dont expect putting more than 5-6 pounds of lean mass next year, probably 3-4 lol).

I'm a PT too and dont mind answering questions about training/nutrition! So dont hesitate to ask ill answer to your messages!

And yeah, the lightning is insane, thanks Mr. Sunlight

So yeah whats your guess?

and this is me deadlifting 405x5 @ 181 lbs last week
    http://youtu.be/rPfVTvfZ8nc

and this is my deadlift 515x1 PR @ 189 lbs
    http://youtu.be/gf8FOVCnvL0

Glad to be part of the community!

DemGains13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DemGains13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DemGains13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DemGains13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DemGains13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DemGains13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DemGains13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DemGains13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DemGains13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DemGains13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DemGains13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey man mirin your progress. Would love to hear some tips training and nutrition wise while packing on mass..
    Bench: 260
    OHP: 7x160
    Squat: 3x315
    Deadlift: 4x365
    Look at it... Respect it.
    *Torn ACL Crew*

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by flexdec View Post

and this is me deadlifting 405x5 @ 181 lbs last week

Outstanding physique! Great V shape and narrow waist. You look a lot bigger than 182
    That lighting is a bit flat so it may be hiding some definition, so I'd say you're probably 9%

Strong lifts. What are you squatting and benching and how long have you been training?
    What was your peak bulked weight?
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Buil like a brick sh|thouse

Just wondering is a refeed, neccesary the majority of the time anyone spends cutting? Im training someone right now but with proper diet her metabolism has just started slowing down after week 3 so i've gotten her to do a refeed and a carb up when she feels she needs it but like with say myself with lower bodyfat progress is never consistant. Im thinking refeeds every 4th should always be neccesary?

flexdec will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexdec will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexdec will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexdec will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexdec will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexdec will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexdec will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexdec will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexdec will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexdec will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexdec will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by boxtrot View Post
    Buil like a brick sh|thouse

Just wondering is a refeed, neccesary the majority of the time anyone spends cutting? Im training someone right now but with proper diet her metabolism has just started slowing down after week 3 so i've gotten her to do a refeed and a carb up when she feels she needs it but like with say myself with lower bodyfat progress is never consistant. Im thinking refeeds every 4th should always be neccesary?
    its not always necessary, it really depends on how you feel imo. About every 4th day i feel like crap so i need that refeed because my cals are getting low. But if your client still has good energy and performs at the gym, a refeed isnt necessary. If she has lost weight since 3 weeks, it might be wise to recalculate her cal intake, maybe she's just eating too much.

You could always try a reefed to boost leptin levels and see if it works.. but by personal experience, refeeds just help me continue lifting heavy while on a deficit!

bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

http://youtu.be/gf8FOVCnvL0

LMAO

your french sounding buddy in the backgroud LMFAO

"look at that"

"look, he did it"

nice lift tho bro strong as hell

you also appear to be around 8.5-9% BF bro

Originally Posted by bulkbreh View Post
    LMAO

your french sounding buddy in the backgroud LMFAO

"look at that"

"look, he did it"

nice lift tho bro strong as hell

you also appear to be around 8.5-9% BF bro
    thanks!!

yeah a strong sport commentator!!

Thats what i was thinking, maybe between 9 and 10.

ill try to lose 2-3 pounds for the next 2 weeks.

bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thanks!!

yeah a strong sport commentator!!

Thats what i was thinking, maybe between 9 and 10.

ill try to lose 2-3 pounds for the next 2 weeks.
    I've never been down to 7% but I heard It takes alot of work to lose body fat once you get sub 10. Good luck with the cut bro.

Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    damn you possess the physique of my dreams!, do you follow iifym?
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit , suffer now and live the rest of your life like a champion - Muhammad Ali

Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen. - Michael Jordan

A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. - Bruce Lee

Failure is not an option. Everyone has to succeed. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

I Rep Back :)

Originally Posted by bulkbreh View Post
    I've never been down to 7% but I heard It takes alot of work to lose body fat once you get sub 10. Good luck with the cut bro.
    thanks man! yeah ive lost 190-183 so easily. It seems like the remaining pounds dont want to go haha
    So I've lowered my cals from 2750 to 2400 and started incorporating refeeds. I started doing sprints 3 times a week too! legs are fried 24/7 haha

Originally Posted by Th3Juic3dCpt View Post
    damn you possess the physique of my dreams!, do you follow iifym?
    yes i do sir! thanks a lot! and be sure to have your fibers in!

And i may follow IIFYM i eat really healthy stuff cause at 2400 calls (which is so low for me, i've already been 205 pounds at 3500 if you know what i mean) its a pain in the ass to eat too much sugar. Its not as satisfying as good old plain oatmeal or a truck of brocolis (25 cals a cup!! can you imagine?? I never tought i would be binging on brocolis someday)

Oh and yeah, I put hot sauce everywhere

Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yes i do sir! thanks a lot! and be sure to have your fibers in!

And i may follow IIFYM i eat really healthy stuff cause at 2400 calls (which is so low for me, i've already been 205 pounds at 3500 if you know what i mean) its a pain in the ass to eat too much sugar. Its not as satisfying as good old plain oatmeal or a truck of brocolis (25 cals a cup!! can you imagine?? I never tought i would be binging on brocolis someday)

Oh and yeah, I put hot sauce everywhere
    hot sauce is amazing <3, franks red hot !, how often do you weigh yourself?
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit , suffer now and live the rest of your life like a champion - Muhammad Ali

Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen. - Michael Jordan

A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. - Bruce Lee

roughrider76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roughrider76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roughrider76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roughrider76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roughrider76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roughrider76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roughrider76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roughrider76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roughrider76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roughrider76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roughrider76 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great work! My goal physique as well, although I may be to old to get there. I'd be interested in hearing about your bulk. How'd you gain the mass?

exactly! red hot and cholula for me!

i weigh myself every morning. I love noticing water fluctuations correlated with what i ate the day before! :P

exactly! red hot and cholula for me!

i weigh myself every morning. I love noticing water fluctuations correlated with what i ate the day before! :P
    yeah cause im on my cut right now ! been at it for 4 weeks, but im not really sure when ill begin to notice a difference, i started at 186 lbs and now im at 182, but it seems as though i dont notice THAT big of a difference :\

Originally Posted by roughrider76 View Post
    Great work! My goal physique as well, although I may be to old to get there. I'd be interested in hearing about your bulk. How'd you gain the mass?
    I ate about 3000-3500 cals for 2 years and lifted heavy. I'm really more the hybrid training type, i mix strength and hypertrophy all the time.

yeah cause im on my cut right now ! been at it for 4 weeks, but im not really sure when ill begin to notice a difference, i started at 186 lbs and now im at 182, but it seems as though i dont notice THAT big of a difference :\
    what is your bf right now?
    cause you'll start seeing much more difference when you get under 10-11%. Sometimes its hard to really see something happening even with a 10 pounds loss if your bf is still >12

But man keep doing what you're doing this is an excellent rate of weight loss!

what is your bf right now?
    cause you'll start seeing much more difference when you get under 10-11%. Sometimes its hard to really see something happening even with a 10 pounds loss if your bf is still >12

But man keep doing what you're doing this is an excellent rate of weight loss!
    i bulked at 3000-3200 cals before my cut and got my bodyfat up to 16%-17% :\ i really hate cardio so i dont do it, is this fine for my cut? will i get to 10% without cardio? im currently doing layne nortons phat routine and i hope that + a defiicit will help!

i bulked at 3000-3200 cals before my cut and got my bodyfat up to 16%-17% :\ i really hate cardio so i dont do it, is this fine for my cut? will i get to 10% without cardio? im currently doing layne nortons phat routine and i hope that + a defiicit will help!
    yeah your caloric surplus should be adjusted with your activity level so you dont get over fat, but when i was 205, i was about 15-17% bf for sure man. PHAT is a REALLY GOOD routine but i would find it hard to run it on a deficit, because it has a pretty big volume and is CNS demanding at the same time.

and no cardio is not an obligation but it definitely helps creating a deficit. Personally i would hate eating 2250 cals a day, i prefer getting my cardio in (always 15-20 min of HIIT) and eating 2400-2500 cals!

yeah your caloric surplus should be adjusted with your activity level so you dont get over fat, but when i was 205, i was about 15-17% bf for sure man. PHAT is a REALLY GOOD routine but i would find it hard to run it on a deficit, because it has a pretty big volume and is CNS demanding at the same time.

and no cardio is not an obligation but it definitely helps creating a deficit. Personally i would hate eating 2250 cals a day, i prefer getting my cardio in (always 15-20 min of HIIT) and eating 2400-2500 cals!
    thanks for the advice aha ! , yeah i can go fine with 2200 calories a day, just a small appetite i have these days :\. when do you think i should recalculate my macros?

thanks for the advice aha ! , yeah i can go fine with 2200 calories a day, just a small appetite i have these days :\. when do you think i should recalculate my macros?
    recalculate your TDEE often!!

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    Strong lifts. What are you squatting and benching and how long have you been training?
    What was your peak bulked weight?
    ^^^^^ this
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

CrazyCrease has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyCrease has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyCrease has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyCrease has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyCrease has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyCrease has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyCrease has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyCrease has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyCrease has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyCrease has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyCrease has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow! that is impressive
    Live life on life's terms

tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking thick, solid, tight.

goe43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looking good man

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    ^^^^^ this
    I've been training for 3 years seriously and i've been doing dumbbell curls and push-ups as a teenager in my basement before that. At my first day at the gym i was doing 60 push ups already!

my peak bulked weight was 205 lbs. The most i've bench was 355 lbs and squat 405.

ALI2K9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALI2K9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALI2K9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALI2K9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALI2K9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALI2K9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALI2K9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALI2K9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALI2K9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALI2K9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALI2K9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a couple of questions if you don't mind me asking. But at what weight did you stop at while ending your bulk cycle? & last question! what is your chest routine like because your chest looks it's built like a god! lol.

Murdomac101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murdomac101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murdomac101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murdomac101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murdomac101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murdomac101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murdomac101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murdomac101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murdomac101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murdomac101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murdomac101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gj, looking in great shape.

What's your average day of food like whilst cutting?

Puryeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Puryeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Puryeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Puryeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Puryeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Puryeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Puryeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Puryeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Puryeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Puryeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Puryeah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Truly a physique to be proud of
    fitnessofficial@Instagram

godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    7% now IMO
    getting mod negged made me lul